Chapter 23 – A Kiss for A Memory.

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl 2 [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_________________________________________


It was another day for Hana, but for Luhan it was another day of a mission to change Hana back to her lovable self.

Luhan was sitting in his room, thinking of another plan. If doing reenactment of the familiar scenes won’t work, what else would work?

He was rolling on the floor, stressed. He almost gave up until an idea of calling his little brother popped up in his mind.

Luhan took out the long-distance-signal phone and dialed down his house number. There was a ring. Then someone answered.

“Hello~” It was his mom. She sounded tired and weak “Mom~”

His mom gasps “Luhan! Is Hana there?” He sighs quietly.

“She’s here…”

His mom’s smile fell “But what?”

Luhan sigh again “Can I talk to Sehun mom? Please. This is important.” His mom heaved a sigh and called Sehun.

Sehun took the call and talked to Luhan for an hour. After all the talk in the phone went through his brain, Luhan had another hope that Hana will change back to what she used to be.

---------------------------------------------

It was raining and Hana was still outside. Hana loves to play with the sword under the rain, a new addiction of hers.

Luhan just watched her from afar with a smile on his face; he leaned on the vertical-wooden-beam, crossing his arms on his chest.

His heart flutters every time he sees Hana smiles under the rain, he sigh dreamily “I miss her.” He said to himself.

Someone chuckled behind him “If you miss her, then go to her and sweep her off her feet.” Daehyun grinned.

“I wish it was that easy, but this new Hana is a tough one to crack.” Luhan sigh again, but with a hint of hassle.

Daehyun’s smile softens “The sun always shines bright after every storm. So don’t bring your hopes down.” 

Luhan nodded his head and just kept looking at Hana. Daehyun left Luhan alone and head to the sleeping room.

He straighten up and took a deep breath “It’s either I die of guilt or I die trying.” He walks with his head held high toward Hana, who was slicing the rain with her sharp sword.

“Hana!” Luhan withdrew a sword from the case. He threw the case aside.

Luhan was as soaked as Hana, but none of them cared. Hana’s eyebrow rose “What are you doing?”

“I want to challenge you with a wish if I win. One round only.” He said confidently. Hana smirk “You know I could kill you in the blink of an eye, right?”

Luhan nodded his head “I know. But I want to die trying.” Hana switch her sword from her left hand to her right.

“Okay! What’s the wish?” She had a smug look on her face.

“If I win, let me kiss you.” Luhan said bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter