Chapter 15 – Shocked

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl 2 [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oh my Gosh! You purposely did that didn’t you! You let her flirt with you and you hated it.” Hana laughed.

Taeyong smirk “Why? You jealous?” Hana laughed again “Puh-lease! You were cringing the whole time! Me? Jealous? No way!” She smacked the air.

“Taeyong!” A girl called. “Hide!” Taeyong didn’t have to tell Hana that, Hana jumped into the bushes once she heard his name being called.

“Who were you talking to?” The girl asked. Taeyong put his poker face back on “No one.”

The girl rolled her eyes “I wondered everyday how you’re even my brother? Whatever! Listen, I’m not going to be home by 10, tell mom and dad that I went to Bomi’s house to study.”

She rolled her eyes once more and left. Hana watched and heard everything, her eyes almost popped out of the socket in the bushes at the sight she’s witnessing right now.

When the coast is really clear, Hana came out of the bushes with her eyes still wide and gaping.

“You’re her brother?!” Hana furrowed. He nods slowly. Hana exasperatedly threw her hands up “And it never crossed your mind that you should’ve told me that earlier?”

He shook his head innocently “Was I supposed to?” Hana blew raspberry “Yes! As in a heads up like hey, I have an older sister, she’s the head queenka of the campus, her name is Cho Rong. Oh my God!”

“Why are you so freaked out?” He asked coolly. Hana snorts “Why I’m freaked out?! No wonder why she keeps on glaring and giving me deadly looks for the past few weeks! Because you’re her little brother, and she hates me.”

Taeyong looked surprise “She did that?” Hana rolled her eyes “No, she didn’t. She just smiles at me and send me flying kisses.” Sarcasm lingered in her tone.

“I have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter