I Said I Like You!!

Just Not You

It has been a week and she has not told me anything yet. There has been no reaction from her side and I have not asked her anything myself. She clearly stated that she needed space to think. Well she is grown up girl and she can make her own decision. But one thing she does not realize is that this is frustrating for me. It is killing me everyday to watch her and not know what her answer Is going to be. But her, she is as normal as possible.

I went to the shooting floor. It was our 6th day of shoot. As I entered the floor, I noticed Dara by the monitor directing the photographer. I joined the discussing duo and said “hi”. Dara immediately turned around and said, “oh hi Siwon, I was just telling out director here that we would like to go for a gothic look for today’s shoot a we discussed.” With no emotions or any thought.

“yeah..sure”

“Also today will be full women shoot, so I don’t think you will have to change.”

Yeah, Min Jin informed me.”

“So I’ll start with the shoot” the director informed us and he went forward to the floor to start his magic.

Our conversation subdued. There was just silence between the centimeters of distance between us.  There was an untold tension between us too. With emotions boiling in me, I wanted to ask him something. I was slightly eyed him, that he would not notice me. I brought all my courage and thoughts together and started;

“Siwon, i….”

Hello honey!” I heard a voice from behind us.

It was that blond in yet another glamorous, revealing outfit. She came walking in her high heel straight to Siwon and pecked his cheek. She gave me a nasty glare, which I nticed very well. We did not bother to greet, as we both disliked each other.

Oh honey, will I not be working with you today?”

“I guess not.”

“Oh such a waste, I wore this just for our shoot.” She said as she caressed her revealing neckline of her dress pulling Siwon’s eyes to her deep cleavage.

“Ok, I think we have no time to waste, please get to the shoot” I said with frustration.

Will she be here for the entire shoot?” she asked arrogantly

Yes I will be. You have a problem, you can walk out any moment and you will not receive any payment. Will that be ok with you?” I asked with sarcasm.

“” she whispered inside , but I heard her.

“You too” I said loudly.

We spent almost the entre day at the shooting floor. I was watching her trying to lure every man on the floor with her body and y postures. It did not bother me, till each time, she made her way or seduce him with her winks at Siwon. I did not like that. She was getting all over him.

And that’s a wrap!” the director said.

I sighed in relief that a long ay of work was over. A long day of work with that on Siwon was over. I don’t know, but I felt happy that I dint not have to see her again and she will not be seeing Siwon again. I just had to do some last minute work on the floor. I heard the say her goodbye in a sly way and go out. I was just very happy.

A while later, “Dara, I’ll be going to the office and then home. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Siwon informed me.

“Yeah sure. See you tomorrow.” I said with a wide smile, which I think was very obvious to even Siwon.

 

After an hour of work I had finished my work on the shoot floor. But I had to pick up a few of my things from my office too. “I wonder if Siwon is still in the office? May be I’ll take him out for a coffee? Why? Coz he was….he was….well, he is my colleague” I thought to myself which brought a smile to my face- again.

I entered out office and the night guard was not in his cabin. I let myself in with my electronic card. I saw the light in Siwon’s office was lit.

Oh Siwon is here, I’ll invite him for a coffee.”

I walked to his glassed cabin with a grin on my face and happiness in my heart. Why was I grinning like a crazy person? I don’t know. I sighed. As I reached his cabin, I could not believe my eyes. “wha….what is this? Siwon?!? Oh my god!” my heart was breaking away

I saw that same blond in her lacy lingerie on Siwon’s lap and the two were in a very compromising position. It hurt my eyes to see Siwon like that.. his shirt half open and her legs wide apart, her chest all over his face, there was just a nanometers of space between them. The scene daggered my heart.

What the hell is happening here?” I asked in an frustrated, upset voice looking directly at Siwon. I did not even bother looking at that who was stabbing me with her looks.

“no..nothin…..nothing Da..Dara.” Siwon stammered

Oh its her again! Why wont you leave us alone ?”

“Siwon really? Her?” I asked with a lost voice

My eyes were getting damp, my palms cold, my throat parched and my lips pale.

She watched me with betrayed eyes right in front of me. How could I explain that, this situation as created by this model and not me. I’m a victim just as her.  I was trying hard to get up and explain to her, but this model would not let me. Finally, she got up from my lap, walked to Dara and said, “I guess, Siwon is not interested in you. No one is or will be interested in you. You an ugly, size 14! Men need y and I’m a hot bombshell. That’s the reality!”

But in counter, Dara snapped back, “ you are an anorexic being where well educated designers use you as a mere hanger. I know dirty trick in the book to stop your payment and to put a full stop to your so called career. I don’t care what you are doing here with him. I should not have come here.” She said looking at me and walked out my room. I had to make this correct.

“DARA! DARA!”  I called out for her.

“Oh come on honey, she is gone! Lets have our fun time.” The model was coming closer to me and put her hand around my waist. I pushed her away. “Siwon!” she yelled. “Put on you clothes and don’t even think of coming back here again.” I said and ran after Dara.

I ran down our building with the hope I will catch Dara somewhere. I ran like mad man on the street. The few people still roaming around the street at late night looked at me as though I was insane.

Finally I saw Dara sitting by the lakeside in the park. “Dara!” I called out for her. She wiped her tears in a way that I would not notice and looked at me with disappointment.

Dara,…”I panted.

What? Have you finished your ‘work’ with her?”

“Don’t be like this Dara, she was the one who came and pushed herself on me.”

“Oh come one Siwon, without you concern? Who do you think I am? a child?”

“Listen you have to believe me. I went to write the last email to the French company and all of a sudden she appeared in my office and pinned me to my chair. I was protested hard to get her off me and that when you came in.”

“You expect me to believe that?”

“Yes!”

“But I cant Siwon. How can i? I saw how you worked with the other day and I told you I did not like it, then I saw the way she was all over you today in the shoot and then at night I see you both in such a compromising position. How can I believe you Siwon? How?”

“ But Dara, you have to! I don’t know how I can prove my innocence to you. this is the truth. I will never cheat on you! Never!”

“Cheat!” I gave a sarcastic laugh.

It’s a good thing that I took some time to tell you your answer. You know Siwon, I was having this feeling of happiness today. Through out the day. I did not know why. I felt my happiness for you. I came to the office to invite you for coffee and tell you how I felt. But…..but…” a tear rolled down her eyes. That is when I realized that she had feeling for me and she was honestly thinking about me- about us.

“I am and will always stay truthful to you. I like you and that is a fact. I will never ever cheat on you. it is in the name of god I say this.”

“Siwon!” she said and started to cry.  It hurt my hear to see her like that.  She is such a strong person, but one action in which im involved in broke her down. I realized how tender she is emotionally. Seeing her cry made me run to the end of the world to make everything ok.

“Damn it Siwon, I hate being like this, crying in public in front of a man! This is not me, but I like you! I like you very very much!” she confessed and sobbed.

I did not know what to say. I ran to her and pulled her sobbing, broken hearted self in for a passionate kiss. I kissed her with my purest feelings, proving my innocence and my feelings for her. I broke away from the kiss to wipe her tears. I looked at her straight into her eyes, that were filled with feelings for me. I kissed her again, pulling her closer into my embrace.

I was pulled closer into his warm embrace. I accepted my feelings for him. I kissed him back. I knew the whole situation with the model would have been her mistake and not him. But I just could not digest the scene in which both were in. when I saw them both like that, I felt like dyeing and that is when it hit me! I like him. I did not want to share him with any other woman. I want him to be mine. 

We broke away from our kiss and looked into each other’s eyes. “I’m sorry!” he said.

“ I like you” I said.

Thank you! I promise I will never hurt you again!” he said giving me an assuring kiss on my forehead.

“So coffee?” Siwon asked

I laughed and gave him a playful punch on his warm chest.

“But you will be paying Dara” he joked.

Sure!” I gave him a happiness filled eyes.

We tangled our hands with each other and made our way to the gate of the park. Right in front of us, at that late hour, we encountered, Yan Suk and Min Jin kissing each other.

YAN SUK!” “MIN JIN!”  Both of us yelled in unison making them break away from their love/lust filled kiss.

DARA ssi!” “SIWON ssi.” They gasped in unison looking at us in tangled arms.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She has accpected her feelings for him even after seeing Siwon with the model,

but she has come to trust him and give this a shot!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys, an update for you. 

PLease tell me what you think of the chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Be

_______________________

Continued