Meeting You...

Just Not You

A Book for you all and IT'S FREE!!

There is still a long way to go in the story, 

However, I wanted to let you all know that i'm making a book (PDF) of my story.

If anyone is interested in saving it, i will be very happy to send it to you the e-book Via emial.

All you have to do is, just PM me your email address and i will acknowldge.

Once the story is over, i will make a proper e-book, with the pictures and stuff and send it.

ITS FREE!! 

so, If any of you are interested, PM me! :)

Your details will be very safe with me and WILL NOT be misused.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“ Ga In…. Ga In…” I called out for her, as she lay passed out beside me, . She definitely got tired exploiting the physical me, but she never will she be able to touch the emotional me. I got off the bed and pulled my clothes on. I went up to the mirror she has in her room and saw the nail marks she has made on my chest and on my back. I scoff at them, as im used to all these.  Those are the marks of my submission to her. I button up my shirt and look up to the table clock. 2.30am keeps blinking through the LED screen.

I can’t sleep and its such an odd hour to go home. I am sure some cheeky journalist is right around the corner to take some picture of me. I look behind and Ga In is completely out on the bed. I decide to get me a drink and just relax. I had to get away from the brutal woman.

I go to the bar and pour myself some Single Malt, on the rocks and walk towards Ga In’s study. I walk around the room and notice the books Ga In has purchased recently. Hmm…a lot of management books, fashion books….she is doing her job very much right.

I see her Mac is switched on. I decide to check my mail or just drown myself in the crowded world of Internet. I press a button and the computer that was standby, comes to life.

When the computer is all illuminated, my life stopped a minute. All the emotions are drained out from my face. I was shocked….i was more than shocked. I saw the picture of Dara, in purple hair on her desktop. My Dara. I clicked on the picture and an article opened. I read it through. Dubai fashion School……..SImple WONders……Director….Evelyn Tachibana……..Nancy Rawaq ……….offering internship for Students……….launch at Dubai Intercontinental……and realized Dara is in Dubai. I looked closer at the picture to make sure it was actually Dara, because the article says Mrs. Evelyn Tachibana. I zoom in and every part of me says it is Dara, except for my brain, which decided to be on all investigation mode. I zoom closer and I notice her wrist…her wrist where she got the tattoo of our initials. I confirmed; it is my Dara…….i found her.

I wanted to know more…I searched and finally found file ‘ Hunting’. Very peculiar and I knew it must be something to do with Dara and me. I opened it and pictures of Dara started flowing in. there were more than 2000 pictures of her. it was her….my Sandara…in Dubai….with Arata…..with Mark….with Nancy….in her professional clothes….in functions….in casual clothes….in airports….at playhouses with……Sasi…….Dara holding Sasi……Sasi….is….my Sasi? Sasi is really my daughter? Siwon, Sandara’s daughter? Oh god…..what is happening…..this is big….a twist of life……twist of fate. My breath stopped.

Now, I need to find out Dara’s address…I need to meet her ASAP…..i need to see her. I can’t let fate play vicious games again. I browse though the file and as I go through them, every information I read shocked me beyond words. What Ga In said was true. She indeed knew every move of Dara…from what she did to what she bought…everything. I finally located Dara’s address. I quickly wrote it down in a little note pad on the table. I decide to move immediately and book the next flight out to Dubai.

Before I could close up and get off, I read a file named Marriage. It made me frown. I sat back on the chair and opened it. The energy I found just a minute ago was gone…completely gone. I saw the picture of Dara and Arata in a church in wedding clothes and exchanging rings. Dara is married…….my Dara is married. My soul got out of me.

I sit there staring at the picture of Dara…smiling in her wedding dress and at Arata. ‘No this cant be true…..this cant be true….’ My heart and mind finally accepted together. “ I have to do something…..i have to do something….” I made up my mind.  I gulped in the whiskey, closed all the applications I had opened, tore of the address I wrote and got off the chair.

 

Mr. Choi Residence

“ I have a daughter dad.” I whispered.

“ What?” both my mum and dad said in unison.

“ Her name is Sasi and I have met her.” I said.

“ How….when….?” my mother asked.

“ I met her when I went to Dubai. Dara was also there…she lives there ………married.” I whispered under my breath. There was silence in-between us three.

“ I don’t think this is true Siwon.” I told my son who looked devastated.

“ I just hope so and every part of my heart says its not true, but dad, I don’t know what to say or think. She is wearing her wedding ring.  I don’t know…..” he said and rubbed his forehead unable to cry nor show another emotion.

“ Siwon, baby, she loved you and you loved her more. Fate just led you both into an unwanted road. Im sure this is not true. She will never be able to marry or even think of another man in her heart. I know this within those 30 minutes I spent with her. you should know more, darling.” My mother supported me.

“ Ok, listen here boy, I had enough of you being this down and submitting to that brutal woman. What did you do? You just loved Dara with all your heart and soul. Don’t let anyone come in-between the choice you made Siwon. Your love for Dara is what has made you put yourself at that sick woman’s feet, because you worried about her safety and you did not know where she was. Now you know where she is, go get her son. Get my Daughter-in-law and my grand daughter back home safe!” my father said and after three years I heard the same arrogance, dignity in his voice, which gave me strength where I can fight 100 battles together.

“ I will dad, thank you.” I said and bowed my head.

“ Keep your head high Siwon. Never…..Never bow your head. Its time you fight and you are going to fight hard. You have your first clue card. Use it well and bring Dara and your child home.” My dad said again.

“ Yes father.” I said with my regained energy.

“Darling….Ga In has the documents regarding you with her. If Siwon just leaves, she will call the police or do something. I want you both safe.” My mother thought from another perspective.

“ Don’t worry darling, I’ve ben in this industry for a while and I do know tricks. Its just i got my guards down for a while which worked for Ga In and she took advantage. Now, its time I pull my sleeves up and work something. I will call my friend up in Uganda and pull up a plan.” my dad said making my mother proud.  

 

Dubai: Dara’s Residence.

“ Sasi sleeping well?” Dara asks me as I walk down the stairs and she in the kitchen with white powder on her hair

“ Yup..like and angel.” I said. I went to the kitchen and I noticed she has her hands in flour and had ingredients like sugar, eggs, milk, essence, cream and flour….lots of flour around the kitchen and on her.

“ So Eve, you turning into Chef Eve?” I asked her as she struggled to do what the lady in the podcast is telling her.

“ That’s never going to happen Arata. When I picked up Sasi from the playground today, she was all of a sudden like cake! Cake! I could not buy it for her, because I got a call from office and absent-mindedly we just drove home. Then she had this really upset face and said cake. It really sank my heart. So to surprise her I decided to bake her a cake. So that’s my mission for tonight.” She explained.

“ Cool! Ill help.” I offered.

“ erm…ok…….deal with the flour. Its just annoying me.” she said as though it’s an unbeatable thing. I wanted to laugh.

“ Ok…” I said and flicked some flour on Dara.

“ Oh My God! Mr. Tachibana! Did you just flick flour on me?” she asked surprised and giggling.

“ May be, what are going to do about it Mrs. Tachibana?” I said and flicked more flour on her and she giggled. I noticed her gathering some flour in her hand.

“ Oh Mr. Tachibana, you are being very naughty today!” she said and threw the flour on me.

“ Oh My God! Are you crazy woman?’ I yelled and threw more flour on her. She tried to dodge it and before I knew it, she threw more flour on me. I tried to escape, but I was drenched in white powder. Before she could throw more, I caught her from behind and wrapped my hands around her hands from behind. We both were laughing and giggling. Dara was still trying to throw flour on me, but I held her close and tight.

The sudden close proximity between us, sent waves in me…I’m holding the girl I love in my arms….i want her…I love her. I can feel my breath becoming heavier and my body warm. Dara stopped moving and she looks around at me. God, I could fall on her feet that moment. She looked that gorgeous. Her twinkling eyes, her perfect nose, her flowing hair and her beautiful, full lips. Those seductive lips, that I want to kiss so passionately. Holding her, I move forward. I sense Dara tensing, her breath becoming shallow, she does not move and I can feel her breath on me. I go closer.

“ I can’t do this….” She whispered. There, I have the words from her. She cant do this. But why? Is it Siwon? Is it always Siwon? I let her loose. She turns straight towards me as I control my anger and frustration and press down to the kitchen counter.

“ Why?” I ask her through my gritted teeth.

“ I’ve never thought of you more than a friend Arata.”

“ Why dot you think of me more than a friend. i have many times made it very clear about my feelings and intentions for you. We live in under the same roof; goddamn it and we are deemed as husband and wife. What more do you want?”

“ I don’t know…” she said under her breath. What more does she want? Siwon is never coming back. He must be happily settled with his girlfriend who came back for him. But this woman here is wasting her life.

“ I don’t know is not an answer Eve, its an escape route. I am your husband on paper….let me be your husband for real. Please. I love you. There ive said it…I love you. I loved you since the day you came unconscious into my house in Japan.”

“ I know Arata….i know….you have your heart to give to me…but me? I don’t have my heart with me. its lost somewhere….” I hear her fight back tears.

“ Your heart has not gone anywhere, its right there.” I point to her chest. “ Its just, are you ready to give it to me?” she does not answer anything.

“ Let me ask you something Eve…how long are you going to stay like this? Don’t you want someone to love? Someone to take care of? And don’t tell me Susi is enough for you, because clearly she is not. You need a family and having a kid does not make it a family. I am here 6 foot and all, ready to give you that happy family. I swear it on my life that will not betray you in anyway. I have never.” I say and after a beat she looks up at me with a smile.

“ He said the same…..will never betray me.”

“ He was different Eve…..he was and is an ! You don’t deserve him and you know that.”

“ Yes…yes I do, but love is not something that can just happen again, especially when you gave everything you have into that relationship. Trust me, I gave more than everything for him. Only one good thing happened from that and that is Sasi. Now if you want me to fall in love again, I don’t think its possible.”

“ Try Eve…try. That’s all I’m asking. I am not asking you to fall in love with any stranger on the road, but your husband right here for you, at home. Please. I love you and I have and don’t know any more words to tell you how much I love you. You and Sasi will be safe. I will protect that little angle with all my life.” I confessed.

“ I know…..” she caressed my cheek with her warm palm and walked off to the balcony. I hope one day she will really let go of Siwon and give me her heart.

 

Seoul: Choi International

“ Siwon, I will be flying to Uganda for a while…. so take care of the Woods document. Got it?” Ga In gave me her usual instructions. Looks like dad’s plan to trick her into flying out of town is working. My mind was already working other things out…the minute she flies out, it will be my chance to escape from Seoul….only thing…..Yan Suk. I have to find a way to trick that minion of hers.

 

Seoul: Incheon Airport

“ Give us a call once you reach Dubai Siwon”, my mother and father said as I went into the departure gates.

“ You both please be careful…Ga In is a wicked woman. Just be careful.” I say and disappear into the airport. Now its time for me to get Dara home…how…..i don’t know.

 

Dubai Intercontinental Hotel.

“ Hi, room for Mr. Xander Kim please.” Yes, I had to book my room with another name; otherwise I know Ga In will first look for me here. I ma checked into a beautiful room. The star hotel sure does live up to its name. I’ve booked the presidential suite, which is a duplex and overlooking the beautiful Arabian sea. I am served with Arabian coffee and some sweets on arrival- Compliments of the hotel.

I decide to call my mum and dad and then head to the Dara’s place immediately.

“ Mum, Dad ive reached Dubai…hope everything goes fine with you.”

“ Yes sweetie. Everything is fine with us….”

“ I will be leaving now to see Dara mum.” I whispered.

“ Don’t worry…she still loves you….she will come back to you. don’t worry.” My mum supported me.

“ Thanks ma…” I said and cut the call.

Now its time to get my girl….

 

SImple WONders Office: 3.30 pm

“ Hi can I meet with Miss. Sandara please?” I ask the very stylish receptionist. Is is very much in vogue.

Miss Sandara…. there is no one named as Sandara here.” she told me.

“ Miss. Sandara Evelyn Day…” I repeated and she frowned at me. Then I asked her to hold on. I picked out the article that I printed out from the airport and told her, “ sorry, I need to meet Mrs. Evelyn Tachibana.” I said. As I said this my heart fell into molten lava. She should be Mrs. Sandara Choi!!

“ Ah, yes, our director. Do you have an appointment?” she asked.

“ No…..but if you tell her its Choi Siwon, she will see me.”

“ Sure sir….she is out at the moment….would you like to…….” And before she could complete her statement, I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw it was Mark…..

“ Hello Mark.” I say right behind him, Nancy joins him. She notices Mark’s pale face and his undisturbed stare at me. She turns and looks at me. Her eyes widen and I can feel her blood boil.

“ Hi Nancy.” I whisper.

 

Dubai Fashion School, Chancellor’s Room:

“ Hello, Evelyn here.” I pick up a call which I received as soon as I finished my meeting with the DFS chancellor.

“ I need you to come to the office right away. This is urgent.” I heard Nancy bark on the other side.

“ Wow! Who pissed you off? What is the problem?”

“ Just get here….”

“ Alright..give me say 20 minutes, I’ll be there.”

 

 

After 30 minutes I reach my office. Kate who seems to be waiting for me in the reception and walking around restlessly, informed me that Nancy, Mark and Arata are waiting for me in the conference room.

“ Conference room and Arata……. is here?” I ask her again as I stop from moving. Generally Arata does not come to  y work place. Its not his kind of place and even if he does come, its only for Sasi. But now, Sasi is with her playmates and by schedule Arata should be in the clinic.

Yes…Mr. Tachibana, Mr. Carlos and Miss Rawaq are waiting for you with a guest.”

“ A guest?” I question and Kate nods.

I take the elevator in which I’m the only one. As the Scottish pipe music plays in the background, I think, whom this great guest could be. Im sure that’s why Nancy was so out of ‘Nancy Rawaq’ mode. This is not she. Besides Arata is here too?! Why? That is making me even more suspicious.

I walk towards the conference room.

 

I am seated in the conference room and right opposite me is seated Arata. He has an unreadable expression. Being with Ga In for the past three years, I’ve come to read people with no expression, but him….Arata, I don’t know. He married Dara…legally married Dara.

On the left corner, watching me like a prey to attack any moment is Nancy. I can feel her boiling anger for her friend. I don’t blame her….but she has to listen to my side of the story. On the other end of the table- Mark is sipping his coffee, trying to control whatever he wants to say. I know and understand they all are looking out for their friend, but someone please, listen to me. But more than these people, I want Dara- MY Dara to listen o me, hear me out. As I contemplate, I hear the very familiar clacking of the heel…. she is here, my Dara is here. I am going to see her for the first time after three full years. My heart is beating so loudly that I look around to see if anyone else can hear it. My mind is going numb. My body I changing temperatures, my palms are sweating and I feel tense. I am going to see my girl.

 

 Who can this great guest be that all my friends have gathered and seated him in isolation? Some hi-fi business deal…if so then Nancy could have done it and why is Arata here? Well, I’ll just see. I pick up speed in my walk and as I reach the glassed conference room, from the outside I see Nancy standing on the left corner of the room, Mark, tense fully sipping his hot beverage, Arata sitting opposite with such an unreadable expression and I see the back of the guest who has come to visit me. it’s a man. I see back side of his head and his shoulders…his brad shoulders. Hhmm..who could it be?

“ Sorry to keep you all waiting…” I said in my enthusiastic voice as I opened the conference room door.

 

I hear the familiar clacking of the shoe picking up speed. Dara is walking fast and my heart is beating like a F1 car. “ Sorry to keep you all waiting…” she said as she opened the room’s door. My mind, my body and my heart stopped for a second when I heard her voice…her beautiful, tenacious voice. Even the blood flow in my body came to a halt.

 

As I get in, I receive no response from my friends or the guest who has come. He seems to have frozen or something….to break the silence again and to greet the guest who has come, I remove my silk driving gloves and go forward to him.

“ Hello, I’m Mrs. Tachibana, I heard you are here to see me?” I said. I can’t still see this man’s face. Oh come on, don’t waste my time mister; I scold him in my mind.

 

“ Hello, I’m Mrs. Tachibana, I heard you are here to see me?” she said….that one sentence had soo much in it. Mrs. Tachibana? MRS. TACHIBANA? My heart was on fire……and yes, I’m here to see you, to plead to you, to apologies to you. I heard nothing more from her or from anyone else. Its time I greet her back.

I get form my seat and turn around and see her…. her beautiful, beautiful eyes, which were now so wide and icy cold with fear and confusion, her blood drained face and frustration all over her.

“ Hi Dara.” I whispered.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And finally i saw you....

And finally i saw you....

____________________________________________________________

A Book for you all and IT'S FREE!!

There is still a long way to go in the story, 

However, I wanted to let you all know that i'm making a book (PDF) of my story.

If anyone is interested in saving it, i will be very happy to send it to you the e-book Via emial.

All you have to do is, just PM me your email address and i will acknowldge.

Once the story is over, i will make a proper e-book, with the pictures and stuff and send it.

ITS FREE!! 

so, If any of you are interested, PM me! :)

Your details will be safe with me and WILL NOT be misused.

_____________________________________________________________________
 
Hello My lovely readers and subscribers!!
 
Here is a new update and after three years the two love birds are meeting
 
What do you think will Dara's reaction will be?
 
Will she accept him or will she Not?
 
Let me know in your comments!
______________________________________________________________________
 
To Be
_________________________________________
 
Continued