The End of Her

Just Not You

I was almost done with work when my table clock said 7.30pm. I had not received any messages from Dara, except for her, ‘ im going to Mama’s house.’ Message. I’m sure she is very excited to tell my mum about our double gift god has given us.

I gave her a call, but I got a message saying that ‘the subscriber cannot be reached’. I frown. Anyways, I’ll meet her at my parents place and then go home.

 

Choi Residence

“ Hi ma!” I greet my mother who is reading her ‘homecare’ book. “ Come Siwon. You want tea?”

“ No, thank you, where is Dara?” I ask. My mother looks at me.

“ She is not here.”

“ Oh stop playing with me. Where is she?”

“ Siwon, she his not come here. Did she say she was coming here?”

“ Yeah…like a long time ago.” All right… something is fishy.

“ Are you sure, she did not come here or call or message you? She and Sasi are supposed to be coming here after going to the park.”

“ No not really. I have been at home the entire day. I thought you both were going to the hospital.”

“ Yes we did and then we picked up Sasi from school. Dara and Sasi made a trip to the park, I went to the office. Ma, can you ask dad? Im worried.”

“ Don’t be worried Siwon. im sure she has her reasons. I’ll ask dad though.” I have a sick feeling about this.

My mum comes out with my dad behind her and she has a frown on her face. I’m ready to take in the unwanted news. “ Siwon, Dara did not come here nor contact us. Are you sure, she said she was coming here?” my mother asked.

“ Yes ma, im sure.” I immediately pulled out my phone, but it slipped off my hand in panic. I looked at my plam and they were sweating. Oh God. I picked up my phone and showed my parents the message.

“ Have you tried to call her?” my dad asked. That’s the first thing I did but she can’t be reached.

“ Listen Siwon, don’t panic. May be her phone battery died and may be she went home. There are numerous possibilities Siwon. Just calm down.” I can do anything but calm down.

“ No dad, I don’t have a good feeling about this. If she were not coming here, he would definitely make it a point to tell me. Something is happening. My family is missing, dad. My Dara is missing.” I say with tension raising to my eyes.

 

 

 

I watched her holding my child in her brutal hands digging her devilishly sharp nails into her soft pink flesh. “ Let go.” Sasi cried.

“ Mama…” she called out to me and I could not move. I tugged harder and harder at the knot holding me. But I could not move.

“ Here, keep the kid quiet.” She threw Sasi at the viciously large man. Sasi fell on the ground with her crying. Oh god, please. I could not see this anymore. Please.

Please Ga In, what do you want from me? What? Please let my daughter go”

“ I want Siwon!”

“ What?”

“ I want my Siwon back!”

“ You cant have him back.”

“ Shut up . I will take him!”

“ Then tell me, will you love him and treat him like a human being. Love him for who he is and cherish him. Promise me that and I’ll give him to you walk away.”

“ Tsk, tsk, tsk, oh Dara, such sweet mouthed Dara, I am not you, I’m Ga In and I don’t do love. Siwon will be my go to guy. He will do as I say and do what I say, and when I say. He will be my servant.” I flinched at every word she said. I could not see Siwon like how she described.

“ Then im not giving you Siwon to you.” I say boldly.

“ What if I put a hole in your daughter’s head? Then will you?”

“ You would not do that.”

“ Oh try me!” she unlocked her gun and pointed at my daughter.

“ one…”

“ two…”

“ But wait, if I kill her now, it would be very easy and fast and you should die a painful death” she pulled the pistol off my daughter’s head and came close to me. I could smell her strong perfume. “ You know Dara, the only thing I could not get is Siwon. I have obtained everything I wanted in my life…legally and illegally but Siwon kept slipping off my hands.”

“ Then you should have married him!” I shout.

“ Oh baby, I needed Capacio then.” I have no idea who he is. May be one of her preys.

“ Then why now? Go find someone else. Leave us alone!” I say

“ Because Siwon has become an obsession for me. I saw how happy you two are, I could not stand it. I took him away. Then after three f***ing years, he comes back to you and you two put me in jail. That when I decided not to leave you both alone. I came after him and you.”

she watched me. “ So now you pay for all the things you did to me. For taking Siwon from me, for putting me jail and most of all, living a happy life!” she shouted and pointed the gun towards me again. This time I was very sure she was going to pull the trigger.

 

 

 

I rushed to our house to find only our cleaner and Sasi’s nanny. I enquired if Dara had come here or contacted, but they say no. I don’t know what to do. I get a call fro my dad. “ Yes dad?”

“ Come home Siwon. ive called Superintend General Song Ji Hoo. Lets discuss it here. Come fast.”

Within minutes I was at my parents place and my dad had already explained to the SG the whole situation who was accompanied with a few more investigative officers in casual clothes.

“ Hello Siown, so as far as I know, you saw your wife Sandara and your daughter Sasi leave to the park in the car you bought her- that’s an Aston martin after the hospital appointment at about 4.30 in the evening correct? And they left with the driver named Sam.”

“ Yes that’s exactly what it is.”

“ Then you received a message from your wife about their arrival and after that a message saying that that both were going to come here, to Mr. Choi’s house.”

“ Yes. But my parents did not know about this whole visit.”

“ Alright have you contacted the driver who drive your wife and daughter? Sam?”

“ Yes, but he does not seem to picking up his phone. But I don’t suspect him. he has been with us for years.”

“ Ok… lets not panic. We’ll start our enquiry form Sam and then lets pull the CCTV footage of the park. That will be a good start.” He turned to his younger lady official who accompanied him to our place. Then the SG turned towards me again and asked, “ do you suspect anyone? Any business enemy or something of that sort?”

my mum and dad nodded a no. I said, “ Yes, Han Ga In.”

 

 

 

I turned my face, frightened. I was seeing my death and as they say, when you know death is nearing you, you see your whole life in front of your eyes. I saw Siwon and Sasi. They are whole life.

“ Look at me !” she shouted making me flinch.

“ You, hold her up!” she instructed the large man. He came forward, throwing my daughter to Yan Suk with force, untied my hands from behind and pulled me up to my feet.

Im going to die, lets at least say what a horrible human being she is.

“ You are such a coward.” I said.

“ Say that again?”

“ YOU ARE SUCH A COWARD!” I screamed.

“ How dare you.” she slapped me across the face making me fall to the ground. I held my stomach carefully.

“Pick her up!” she told the man and he held me back to my feet.

“ You sick psycho, you have no happiness in life. You are not satisfied with anything or anyone! You use yourself to get what you want. You treated a man like a slave and you still want to. Now you have kidnapped me by taking hostage of my little daughter rather than fighting with me face to face for the man you want. You are scared of life that nothing makes you happy. No one makes you happy. That makes you a total coward and a ruthless animal, who deserves to die in hell! There is no way in hell im giving you Siwon! Siwon is Mine! He belongs to me and only me!” I yelled.

She kicked me right in the shin. I fell down in pain. She slapped me and kicked my back. I rolled down on the ground unable to take the pain. I knew I was starting to bleed from my nose. But I have to protect my Pixel and Applepie.

“ How dare you say such things to me you bloody !” she pulled my hair, sending searing pain into my body. But I will fight for the man I love.

“ You are a f***ing and no one respects any part of you. You have no class and you have no life. The only people you have sre these two morons who would do anything for you till you pay them. Nothing more. One day you will die and it will not be pretty.” I said as I felt blood drip form my cut lips. I cant believe that im saying such words to a fellow human being. But then I realized, its Ga In I’m talking to and not a human being. She freaking burnt Siwon’s skin!

She got up and brought her right leg forward in order to kick me. “ NO!!! PLEASE!! Don’t… my babies!” I screamed and rolled.

“ MORE BABIES?!  She kicked me right in the spine and I arched in pain. She kept kicking me till I tuned into a ball. I need to protect my little ones.

 

 

Police Headquarters- Monitoring Division.

Within a few minutes, we moved to the police headquarters. The room we were in was filled with multiple screen showing the map of Seoul city and few highlighting points.

“ So this is where you wife was seen last and this is where her cellphone signal was active last.” The SG told.

“ Ok…. and according to Sam, he was instructed to go home via a text message from Dara herself.” I said. This was exactly what Sam told us in the investigation. He showed us the message and it was from Dara’s number.

“ Sir, we have the CCTV footage of the park and the near by roads.” Another IT tech. called from behind.

“ Play it.” The SG shouted.

The black and white image started to play. I watched with full concentration, for any suspicions movements.

As we watch we notice people, going and coming into the park. Slowly we see Dara’s Aston Martin park right in of the gate and she steps out with Sasi. She tells says something to Sam and drives away to the designated car park of the park. The screen quickly moves to the car park area and we see the Aston Martin park and Sam gets out for a smoke.

We move to different CCTV footages inside the park. Everything seems to be very normal, kids playing around, couples walking, families having picnics. But where is Dara and Sasi? God! Time is ticking. Every minute passes and I have no clue where they are they have been missing for hours!

We cut to the CCTV near the play area and I spot Sasi immediately on the swing talking to some toddler. I give the police officers a heads up. They try to zoom in and out to see where Dara might be.

“ Are there anymore CCTVs around the area?” the SG asks.

“ We are looking into it sir.” The IT guys calls out.

“ Sir, we’ve got one.” The IT guy shouts out and plays the video on the screen next to the screen showing the video of Sasi.

“ That’s Dara…on the bench.” I point out. We keep watching it and notice Dara looking up at Sasi and then look down into her ipad. When we look at the screen where Sasi is, we notice a very large man in a dark shirt come and talk to sasi.

“ Who the heck is he?” the SI calls.

“ I have no idea. I’ve never seen him before.” I say. He keeps talking to Sasi and he gives my baby a chocolate or something and a minute later they are walking away.

When we look at the screen where Dara is, she seems to be happily reading something into her ipad. How innocent. Just then she tucks s few strands of hair that blew in front of her face to behind her ear. That innocent action made my heart break. She is just a normal, beautiful human being enjoying some time. Why does thing have to go wrong. “ Oh god.” I murmured.

“ We will find them Siwon.” the SG turned to me and said. I nodded.

Ingrid! Get me the details on this man. I need to know who he is. Make this fast. We need to get the lady and the princess of the house, by tomorrow dawn! Now lets go!” he shouted.

The officers got into action.

 

 

 

“ All of you must die!! All of you!” she screamed and puled my daughter with such force that Sasi was screaming and crying. I could not take it anymore. I could not take an evil hurting my little angel. She should not face all this.

“ Ga In!” I screamed and stood on my feet.

“ You lay your hand one more f***ing time on my daughter, you get it.” I said with so much anger that I was literally boiling.

“ Oh yeah what you going to do?” she ask as she pulled Sasi with her hair and Sasi sobbed for me.

“ You bloody !” I hissed and ran to her. I pushed her down on the ground, straddled her neck and punched her face.

“ Run Sasi! Run away! Go” I shouted as I kept punching till she was choking. Sasi ran out he door. A tear fell down my cheek. It may be the last time I will ever see my daughter. A hand chocked me from underneath. Ga In was choking me.

Yan Suk and the large man held me back, but I did not let go of Ga In.

“ You go get that little I’ll take care of her.” he said to Yan Suk and he ran. This large man was pulling me off Ga In. but I did not let her go. I held on to her like my life depended on it. I punched her till I knew I knocked her unconscious. 

I lost my strength, I finally let go of her and the large man pulled me back and pushed me to the ground.

He went to see if Ga In is still breathing. At that time I noticed the gun that Ga In had in hers laying under some old table. It must have fallen off when I pushed her down. I immediately grabbed it.

“ I got her! I got the little .” I heard Yan Suk coming in with Sasi over his shoulder. She was screaming. He put her down and wacked her hard. My baby scremed.

“ you f***ing ! Don’t touch her.” I said and held the gun to his face. The large man came from behind and tackled me down to the ground. But I made sure I did not let go of the gun. He pulled my hair sending sharp pain into my scalp. He straddled me, pulled my head and bashed it to the ground. I lost my focus of vision. The blow was very hard. My hearing got blurred. But I have to save my little girl. With that in mind and heart, I pull the gun in a flash and shot the man right in the balls. He toppled off me. There was blood all over.

 

 

 

“ There that’s Dara searching for Sasi.” We note her movements and suddenly she gets a message call from someone. Her face instantly changes into a panic mode. I know that face and I hate to see it. She suddenly starts to run.

“ Get her in another camera.” The SG shouts.

“ Sir we have her. At camera no. 1411 Gate 2 nearing a  black Toyota car. There is man in black hood standing outside the car.” someone shouts out. The video is instantly played in the big screen.

“ That’s Yan Suk. That’s f***ing Kim Yan Suk.” I hissed.

“ Ingrid pull details on him.” the SG said shouted. “ On it sir.” Ingrid shouted back.

“ He is a sick f***er.”

“ We should be, otherwise he would not do something like this.”

We notice the rapid movement of Dara talking to Yan Suk and then getting into the car. “ I told her to call me during trouble.” I whispered which the SG heard.

“ Someone threatened you?” the SG asked.

“ Not directly, but a few days ago Yan Suk showed up at our office when I was not there. Dara met him. But I bashed the guy right in the face and he feel totally unconscious. There was medical help and sort. We did not want this go to the media so that’s why we did not report it to the police as well. The Choi security and the legal team took care of it.” I said.

“ Right…. Can we get he tapes of that day?” he asked.

“ Yes sure. I’ll ask our head of security to bring it right away.”

“ Sir we have another subject entering he vehicle.” The IT guy in front of the computer said.

“ This guy… he took Sasi with him. He is back. So this means, they have taken her to a place near the park. He has put Sasi in his place and then come back. Right pull up any isolated places near the park. Do we have details on him Ingrid?” he shouted again.

“ Yes sir. Michael Kwang AKA Big Mike, 44, ex American marine, returned to the country 5 years back, has police cases on drugs, ion and illegal weapons. He also runs a ring of conmen who he sends to clear out any misunderstands for corporates who needs things to be sorted out. If it’s a big amount, he goes himself. His recent financials show he has received an amount of a million dollars, sir.”

“ Where did he receive that money from?”

“ From an off shore account.”

“ It should be Ga In.” I said.

“ Right pull up details on Ga In. As far as I know she was under custody. I want to know how she got out. Who gave her the damn bail? Get me details.”

“ Sir yes, sir.” Ingrind answered strictly and got on with work.

The car moves and we see the window of the car open and Dara’s bag is thrown out. The contents- her phone, her ipad and other stuff fall to the ground.

“ Wait stop.” The SG says and the film freezes. “ Zoom in on the number plate.” The film zooms in. “ get me a location, owner and details of this car.” The SG shouts and other officer shouts his acceptance of instruction.

Then within a few minutes the film goes dead. “ Is that all we have got?”

“ Yes sir. But sir, we do have a footage of a similar car by the old railway maintaince site.”

“ Get me the footage.”

The black and white film starts to play and suddenly a car goes past the cameras in a swoosh. “ Replay it.” the SG says. The film is replayed and we try to identify the car. It seems very similar, but it’s hard to see or notice anything.

“ Do I have a location on the car? Any details?”

“ Yes Sir, it’s a 1999 Toyota corolla, registered under the name of Gul Se Na a super market owner. No complains of stolen vehicle has been made. The local police are investigating him right about now.”

“ Alight. I think the vehicle has been stolen just a few hours prior to the kidnapping, so they would not traced if they abandon it. Do i have a location of the car?”

There is silence no one seems to answering the question. “ Do I have a location of the car?” he shouts again.

After a coupe of minutes, Ingrid answers, “ found it sir, its parked near the Railways maintenance site.”

“ Guess we got our man.”

“ No, the .” I finished.

 

 

“ Mike!!!” Yan Suk comes running towards the large man. Mike. That’s when the name register to me of the large man.

“ Wake up Mike!” Yan Suk screams, but the man does not move. I have shot someone. I have killed someone. A human being. I’ve killed a person. I am a monster, just like Ga In. I drop the gun. What have I done?

“ Get her.” I hear a faint voice form behind me. When I turn around, Ga In has gained consciousness and is slowly getting up on her feet. Her face is bleeding from all the punches I gave her. “ No! NO!” I say and run towards Sasi. But before I could reach her, I am pulled down to the ground by Yan Suk.

He sits across my hip. “ I’ve always wanted to do this to you.” he says and unbuckles his pant belt. “ And guess what you were a part of my deal” he says and winks at Ga In who pulls my daughter into a room. I don’t see them anymore.

“ SASI!!! GOD NO!!!!” I scream. Yan Suk slaps me.

“ Tell me when you are finished.” Ga In’s voice I heard from somewhere.

“ Get of me you moron!” I shout. I get another slap.

“ Siwon!!” I sob my helpless cry.

“ Did she just say Siwon?” Ga In comes out running with so much poison in her eyes.

her! her till she dies! I don’t care!” she says and kicks m in the face. I can’t stand the pain anymore. I screech out my pain.

She bends down and pulls my hair sharply, “ how dare you say his name!! He belongs to me! He is mine!” I cannot take that. I will, no matter what will not give him up to a monster like her. I spit on her face. “ You will never get him. NEVER!” I shout.

I get a kick on the ribs and hard slap on my face. My babies. My unborn children. They have to go through so much pain.

“ Finish her.” she says and goes off. “ I’ll take care of that little .”

“ Mummy!!” I hear Sasi scram. I struggle, but I can’t move. Yan Suk has me tightly pinned to the ground. It disgusts me.

Once Ga In has gone, Yan Suk turns to me. He watches me with those evil, vicious eyes that twists my insides. “ Now you’re all mine. I want to know why Siwon wanted you than her. lets see how well you f***” oh sick! Oh god help me!!! 

He started to undo his pant belt with and disgusting smile on his face.

“ Please let me go…. please…” I pleaded, which made his action faster.

I want t escape this torture! I cannot let another man lay his hand on me. I will not allow this psycho to me! NO! im stronger than this. I. AM. STRONGER. THAN. THIS!!!

I looked twisting my head to my right and left and I found a steel rod lying vaguely on the ground. I took my chance, stretched myself, pulled the rod and hit Yan Suk hard on his head. “ Ah!” he screamed and toppled off me.

I got up on my feet immediately and hit him again and again. I was blinded by fury. No one takes me for granted. I will not let another sick psycho touch me. I am brave and I am getting my daughter and myself out of this place alive! I am determined!

After I hit the sick jerk complete enough to knock him out unconscious or even kill him, I searched for the gun. I made sure I have a salamanders grip on the rod. Finally after frantic searching, I found the gun. I ran to it and picked it up.

Now its time, I deal with the and save my daughter!

 

 

 

A team of 20 police, myself and the SG were rushing towards the railway maintaince site. I was praying that those people would not have done anything to my Dara and Sasi. The police told me not to come with them. Hell with them. I will come and personally carry my lady and my daughter. I need to see them. I need to know they are fine. I need to hold them in my arms and that’s when I will live again.

“ The bail was given for Ga In by her father. She was released two weeks three weeks ago.” The SG told me.

“ That’s one week after Yan Suk cam to meet Dara.” I said.

“ How did Yan Suk get out?” I asked.

“ Mr. Han.” He said and I understood. What is it with this man? There was once time when he used to by uncle who bought me chocolates and used to teach me about business. Now he is a man who wants to pull our family down to the drainage.

“ That bloody bastard.” I silently cursed. “ Looks like they have been planning this all along. But what I don’t understand is why so close? Why within the city limits?” I questioned the SG.

“ Very simple Siwon. They must have known your wife would be coming to this park or at least you frequent it. They need someone to leverage and bring Dara in. this had to be done quickly. So the quiet access point was the railway site, which I don’t even think the government considers it for anything. It was perfect for them. Within the city, yet, with its non-maintaince, it was like a jungle and isolated. No one would ever know.” He explained.

Within a few minutes, we reached the site. It was already very dark and no light of any sort was seen. I started to panic. There was not a sound except for the heavy breeze that was ruffling the dry leaves and the leaves on the huge trees around.

The police positioned themselves into defense mode and surrounded the area. Lights were . The SG pulled out the speakerphone and announced. “ Ga In this is the Korean police, we need you to come out with Sandara and Sasi. The place is surrounded. Surrender now.”

“ Dara! Where are you? Shout!!” I screamed on the mic. Not a single noise was heard. “ Ga In, bloody , show yourself!”  Shouted and right then, we heared a very loud gun shot.  My heart came up to my mouth. I looked at the SG.

“ Team, get in now!” he shouted and the police went in pushing and bashing the steel door open. I followed in behind the defense team and behind me a few more police came in. we looked around, but found no one. This place was really isolated. We entered a huge warehouse like place. High ceiling and open space. Old steel things, large barrels, rods, railway part, nuts, bolts, sharp instruments, rusty parts were all over. It was dirty and disgusting. “ Dara!!” I shouted looking at the horrid surrounding. I cant believe my Dara and Sasi are here. I don’t in what condition they are in.

Sir, we have two dead bodies here sir and we can confirm that they are Kim Yan Suk and Michael Kwang.” A defense police said. Fear was gushing into me.

“ DARA!!” I shouted again. No response came and then again a gun shot. Everyone in the place turned towards a steel door in the end of the hall.

We ran.

I ran! This is the second bullet shot we heard. Before I could put my hands on the large door, the police came behind me and pulled me back. It was the right thing to do, because honestly we don’t know what stands behind there. All we know is that there is a gun.

Sir, please step back.” one of the police in a full defense uniform pulled me back.

“ No!! let go. Dara!!” I shouted. I could not contain myself. I had to safe my wife and daughter!!

“ Sir please!!” two more men came and pulled me back. I had my eyes stuck to the door and was prepared to see what was behind it.

 The policemen signaled something to each other and after a second, they all together pushed the door open screaming, “ FREEZE!”

What we saw inside, what I saw inside, broke me into a million pieces- I died.

 

 

I saw the side towards which that dragged my daughter. I ran towards the large steel door on the end of the open space where I was abused and killed not one, but two men proudly.

“ SASI!!” I screamed, but no sound came. I banged on the door with the steel rod in hand. “ MAMA!!” I heard a faint voice. My eyes popped. “ SASI!!” I shouted and put in all my strength to open the door. It was really hard for me singe handedly do it with all the injury and body ache I had. Suddenly, I felt something trickle down my legs. But I pushed the thought away and tried my best to open the door.

Finally, I was able to open it with a little space, for me to literally squeeze through. When I went in, it was yet again a large hall just like the one before. But this one had had huge machines. How am I going to find Sasi here? “ SASI!!” I screamed again and I heard nothing. I ran across and through he machines. I ran around and around, but I found no one. “ Mama!!” I heard Sasi’s cry getting stronger. I knew I must be getting closer.

“ SASI!” I shouted and suddenly came to a stop. Finally, I saw her with my daughter tied up conveyer belt, which was moving slowly into a finite chopping blades. My heart did not drop at that scene, it left my body. My heart ripped my body through and shattered. I saw her standing next to the machine with a horrible smile on her face.

“ !!!”  I shouted and ran towards her.

I hit her hard with the steel rod on her head. But she did not back down. She had a wooden log in her hand which, I cant even, imagine lifting. She slayed it right across my face. I felt like my brains were splitting and my visions started to blur. I fell down on the ground. She blew again with the wooden log on my legs. I screamed in pain and agony. I knew my leg was broke. But more than that, I heard my daughter’s cry for help. The belt was moving closer and closer to the bladed that was chopping air into nothing.

Die ! Die” she shouted. I got up and a stinging pain went through me. Before she could realize I slapped across her face with the rod. I did not know the rod had a sharp nail stuck to it, it made a dirty hole and an unforgetful mark on her face. She fell to the ground and before she could think of anything or her next action, I took that split second, to bash her- left, right and center. She is trying to destroy my life! take my Siwon and now Kill my daughter in front of my own eyes. I did not want to kill another human being, so I hit her hard with the rod till she passed out like dead meat in a pool of blood.  

I ran to my daughter who was literally on the death belt. My legs hurt, my stomach hurt, my back hurt, I could not see right; but I had to save my daughter. She was tied with her arms and legs stretched across the belt. “ I’m here baby, I’ll get you out. Trust mummy.” I tried to calm her. “ Mummy…” Sasi cried making me cry with her.

I was giving my best shot tiring to untie her from the belt, but my injured fingers were not string and the pain was stinging through me.  The oozing blood from my arms was making it slippery. “ F***” I cursed. I did not bother that my daughter was there. I just could not get her out this. The blades were getting closer and she was still tied as string as possible. I went to the front of the machine to push some red button trying to stop. But when I went to the front, I was faced with a board filled with numerous buttons and the scrip written next to it was something I did not even know. May be its Russian. I was way away form comprehending what language it was. I looked for the largest red button, because by default the red button is the universal button for making things stop. i found one and I prayed hard that it would stop the chopping blades. I pressed it with a pull of my breath.

To my horror the belt started to move faster and the blazed were chopping ever faster making a very loud noise. “ MAMA!!” Sasi screamed. “ Oh god!” I shouted.

I took another chance and pressed a yellow colored button, but nothing happened. Sasi was screaming and I could not see properly. My head was pounding and my daughter is seconds before she could get herself minced. I could get her minced.

Finally, I found a small black switch to the side of the machine. I looked at it, to see if tis the stop button, but no, there was Russian scrip written there. When I looked up at Sasi, she was very close to the blades. I tried one last time to untie her with my hands, I pulled and pushed the knots, but the knots were not loosening. I took the risk and flipped the black switch in the side of the machine. There was dead silence expect for Sasi’s cries.

I stopped the machine. I bloody stopped the machine. I came around to Sasi, who was crying her heart out. She was frightened, scared and scarred. I was 100% sure she is traumatized. Hell! I’m traumatized. She is just a kid. I will just pray hit will not affect her life. I will do anything to get her out of this trauma. What have I out my daughter into?

Sasi, im going to get you out of this.” I say and look for tools of any sort. I need to cut this down. I found a large rusted saw lying under the dirt. I was sure, if I pick it up, the rust is going to seep into my hands and a small cut with it, is definitely going to cost a huge operation…or even my hand. But I don’t care. All I need is my daughter out of that death belt.

I run to the saw, pick it up and I’m back next to Sasi’s side. I carefully saw the rope, with my full attention that not a single rust particle hits her tender arms that were now so red and even bleeding. I cried as I cut the rope of hell that were holding her.

Lastly, I got her out of the ropes and I hugged, pulling her off the dirty, death belt. Her head was so close to the chopping blades, that when I actually pulled her, it made a scratch on my hand. God!

She hugged me so tightly in fear and I hugged her really tightly. I thought I almost lost my daughter today. I did almost loose my daughter today. I wrapped her legs around me and I held her so close that I was choking myself. “ mama!! Mama!!” she cried.

“ Its ok baby… its ok…I’m so sorry…I’m really sorry.” I pleaded to her.  She kept crying. I took one last look at Ga In. right then I head a voice, ““ Ga In this is the Korean police, we need you to come out with Sandara and Sasi. The place is surrounded. Surrender now.” followed by Siwon’s voice. my husband has come to get me. with overwhelming happiness, I hold Sasi tighter.

“ Lets get out of here.” I whispered to Sasi. Holding Sasi in my arms, I picked up the gun that I had from the ground and jogged towards the door.

I was at arms length to the door that would lead us out. I heard Ga In scream, “ DARA!!” and she pulled the trigger. I ducked down holding my daughter in my arms and covering her with my blood covered body. The bullet went right above our head and through the closed steel door making a very loud, heavy sound that sent a sharp thunderbolt in me. Ga In just never gives up. If I let her live, she will not let my kids live. She will come back for them and for me and for Siwon. I can’t let that happen.

If things are going to end, its ends today and it ends here.

I immediately pull the gun I had, aim it at her and shoot her- right thought the skull and her bloody drenched body fell on the ground. I killed another person. I am a murderer of three human beings. Looking at her dead body being flooded in her blood made me numb. I was still pointing the gun towards her dead body.

“ Dara!! Dara…” I was hearing Siwon’s voice. But my brains could not identify anything anymore. I’ve killed three humans, my leg is broken, my spine bone is shifted, my vision is not clear and i…i… must have lost my Pixel and Apple pie. My head was spinning; I was seeing whiteness and darkness together. I was seeing things moving. I was hearing voices. I saw Siwon coming towards to me, yet I felt he stayed to far. “ Siwonah…” I whispered the only word that means everything to me before it all turned dark and I feel to the ground pulling my daughter with me.

 

 

 

“ DARA!!!” I shouted when I saw my beloved wife drenched in bloody and the gift of my life Sasi smeared in dust, dirt and blood hanging on to her mothers shoulder in fear and fright, holding a fully loaded gun pointing at Ga In who lay on the ground with a hole in her head. Oh God! The trauma she would have gone through and my poor little angle of a daughter. Dara was drenched in blood and dirt. There was blood oozing out form her. Ooh my babies. I heart tore from me. the pain she must endured.

Suddenly she moved and looked up at me and in her face I saw that she was letting go- she was giving up.  No! No! NO!! I ran towards her. She fell off her feet, she whispered the only word that she meant with her heart and soul,  

“ Siwonah.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I AM NOT GIVING YOU MY SIWON! HE IS MINE! " Dara.

___________________________________________________________

Hi everyone, 

Here is an action packed chapter.

I have to be honest and tell you that this has been

one the toughest chapters to write.

it was new for me, but also pretty difficult.

I hope you wont be confused with the constanlty changing location in this chapter.

Anyways enjoy it and definilty let me know what you think.

_____________________________________________________________

To Be

______________________________________________

Continued.