Into My Life Again

Just Not You

A Book for you all and IT'S FREE!!

There is still a long way to go in the story, 

However, I wanted to let you all know that i'm making a book (PDF) of my story.

If anyone is interested in saving it, i will be very happy to send it to you the e-book Via emial.

All you have to do is, just PM me your email address and i will acknowldge.

Once the story is over, i will make a proper e-book, with the pictures and stuff and send it.

ITS FREE!! 

so, If any of you are interested, PM me! :)

Your details will be very safe with me and WILL NOT be misused.

__________________________________________

“ Hi Dara” he whispered. He stood right there in front of my eye….right there; Siwon stood there in blood and flesh. You know there is a moment they say, before you die, your whole life flashes before your eyes. I am seeing Siwon right here in front of me and the times we had together flashes in front of me like lighting.

Am I dreaming? Am i? No he is real…he is breathing and smiling at me. My world goes for a spin. My body is not supporting my mind. What is he doing here? no…no he cant be here. I’ve had it enough with him hurting me. I can’t have him again in my life to ruin everything. Its only been a while that ive settled and its been a storm of a life. I cant….. I don’t want him! I want him out of my life. I just want my daughter..that’s all.

“ SECURITY! SECURITY!!” I yell, I shout at my loudest startling everyone in the room.

“ Dara..please..” Siwon comes closer and I step out of the room with my face still unmoved from his.“ SECUTIRY!” I yell, leaning over the railing of the first floor. I can hear my screams being echoed and the people in the reception are looking at me now.

“ Eve, what the hell are you doing?” Nancy comes out and pulls me by my arm.

“ What am I doing? What is he doing here? I want him out Nancy. Out! Ask him to get he f***ing out”

“ Dara…please…please listen to me one second. Please.” I hear Siwon. I can even look at him.

“ Get him out Nancy. I want him out. NOW!”  I scream. My head is spinning like a very bad roller coaster. I see Arata who is as stunned as me and has his eyes fixed to the black glass table. Nancy puls me back into the room.

“Eve...please listen to the man for a second Dara…just hear him out?” Mark says in support of Siwon.

I can’t believe what Mark just said. He is supporting Siwon, after all that he has done to me? Siwon abandoned me. I went through everything without him and now he just waltzes in and tries to make everything better? Mark expects me to listen to him? I was furious with Mark.

“ What Mark? What did you just say?” I hiss at him. “ Your friendship for this heartless bastard is showing up is it? if you want to support him and make me listen to him, you get out too. I can disown you right this minute. Lets cut off every tie we have, profession and personal.” I say through my gritted teeth.

“ Eve, its not like that….you have to listen to him…he must have a reason to come all the way to see you.” Mark protested.

“ Mark, you are really pushing my limits here. Before I hate you, stop. Just stop.” I say again.

“ Dara don’t be like this.” Siwon says from behind me.

“ Don’t be like this? Don’t be like this?” I question him as I turn to face him.

“ How dare you come into my office now? How dare you? Just go back to that woman you f***ed right in front of my eyes. Go back! You have no more rights to be here. You are trespassing. Get out! Just get out.” I say with the coldest eyes I have. The more he stands in front of me, the scene of Ga In coming around him keeps playing in my mind and heart. it daggers my heart.

“Dara, no…I came to apologize to you….i know I did a big mistake, but it was all for your own good and I had to hurt you like that to keep you safe. Its…its….i’ve..come to get you now. Please.” He takes a step forward and I take a step back.

“ Apologize? You did all this for me? Cut the bull ! You loved her…you always loved her. you just used me and you made it vey very clear! Do you remember the words you told me that night? On your birthday night, the night I almost agreed to be your wife? Those words, I will never forget. Those are the words I will always keep in mind till the day I die.” I say pretty loudly.

“ And what? You’ve come to get me? What ! I’m married now Siwon! im married to the most wonderful man I can ever imagine. He is more than God to me. He does not betray or stab a knife on the back like you. He is a genuine person. He takes care of me and I am living my lif with him. I have nothing to do with you. Get out now, before I call the cops.”

“ I know you are married, but-“

“ But what? Now you want to destroy my marriage and see me in the gutter again? Why? have you and your sick girlfriend not had enough of torturing me? What did I ever do to you people? If you had just told me that you wanted me just for my body, it would have been way more acceptable. But you used the most purest reason; love to get me. Love!” I say. I could not see him anymore I turn towards Nancy who was standing there with her arms wide open for me.

“ You knew exactly how much I loved you. I gave you my everything…my mind, body and soul and you did not have the slightest guilt to say sorry or even hint to me that you are using me for your physical pleasures. How…..how……and here you are saying that you want to get me back? How can you so heartless Siwon?” I ask as I bow my head into the warm chest of Nancy. I don’t have tears in my eyes and I know why. Seeing Siwon and hearing him calling me Dara after three years broke my heart again.

“ I did all this for us….for you. Ga In-“

“ Listen here….i don’t want you to even say her name in front of me.” I snarl at him.

“ Dara please……just listen to me…just once….for our daughter… Please..” he said. I felt like I’ve been hit by a ton of ice cold water. How….when…..how does he know about Sasi? How…I can hear everyone gasp. Arata who said not a word but who has been just staring at the black glassed table, looks up now. I whip my head immediately.

“ How do you know….?” I whispers as my fear takes over.

“ I’ve met her….the last time I was here, I met her.” that’s it. He has met her? Sasi has met her real father? The one person I wanted her not to meet in her entire life, has met her. I have to get her away from this monster. I don’t want her heart to be broke too.

“ SECUTURITY!! KATE!! KATE CALL THE DAMN SECUTIRY!” I yell from above and within a few seconds two well-armed guards come into the room.

“ Get his man out of here. he is trespassing and is trying to hurt me. Get him out.” I instruct the guards. I can see Kate outside the door and gaping.

As the guards move forward to get Siwon, he says “ Dara..please…just listen to me once….i did this for you…only for you. I only loved you. Its always just been you.” the gaurds clamp his arms on either side. I watch him with my dry eyes and bleeding heart.

“ You loved me? you f***ing loved me?” I ask as I move forward to him. “ Yes Dara…it is always you.” he says as he fights the hold of the guards.

“ If you did, you would have never said those words the night. But you did something, not a woman who is in love should see. But you did everything that I have not even imagined in my wildest nightmares. Now you are just a cheater and you I fear for MY daughter’s safety.” I say looking straight into his eyes. I see some sort of purity and sorry for me there. But I deny myself from seeing it. He cheated me. He betrayed me. He abandoned me.

“ Take him out. Please.” I say to the guards and they pull him out of the room.

“ Dara!! Dara…. listen to me please!! Please!! For the sake of Sasi..Please.” Siwon screams as he is pulled out. He even knows her name. I need to keep her safe now. She is my world now and I will go any lengths to keep my daughter safe.

As soon as he is out of the room, I look around and everyone is just stunned and pale faces as me.

“ Arata, can you take me to Sasi’s  playhouse. I want her now. I want to see her now, can you drive me?” I ask of him. He does not respond. After a beat, he gulps in air as though he is very disturbed and gets up. “ Sure.” He says with a very fake smile.

I say nothing to Nancy or Mark, but I just nod and they return with a warm smile. We don’t say anything when we take the elevator. There was a lot to say, but no words could express our feeling right at this moment. Siwon has one again spoilt my life.

As we head out the elevator and out to the car, I hear again, “ Dara!! Dara!” . I turn around and see Siwon who is being held in handcuffs by the same security guard by the office gates. Im sure he must have put up big fight and they why the police has been called and he is in handcuffs.

“ Let just go…” I say as i bend my head down and pull Arata by his elbow. We get into out car and start off.

We drive from the patio and on the right towards the main road. I keep my vision off of Siwon, Because If I do look at him, I will do something stupid and I know it. I keep my head down as Arata drives. There is soo much running through my mind right now. how did Siwon find out I was here? I thought the whole chapter of Siwon was over. Just when I was going to think about Arata, Siwon shows up. And Sasi? How the hell did he meet Sasi? This is exactly why I don’t bring her to any functions or event. But this is totally unexpected. How was he here? Siwon, the last person on earth I want her to know, but fate is playing some twisted game here. I am not going to loose this time and it is for my daughter. I need to get her away from all these vicious people.

Before i could complete my thoughts, I hear Arata scream, “Dara!!!” and I we are attacked with a huge pressure and blast. My head I hit on the ceiling of the car. I can feel the bruise in my brain. I am feeling searing pain. The glass shield and the windows are shattered. I shut my eyes and open them again to see what is happening. Arata’s hand is across my chest covering me. I look up and there is huge 2 ton truck hit our car and it goes toppling down the main highway of Dubai like a football, kicked by Ronaldo and falls into a gully. The car swings a couple of times and finally comes to a halt.

My mind goes blank and dark. Sasi, is all I can see.

 

 

I open my eyes and the lights are blaring at me. I can’t see thought. Its very sharp and blinding.

“ Oh you are awake.” I hear a very non familiar voice.

“ Yes…where am i?” I struggle to ask. My head is pounding, my limbs are shaking and there is a searing pain in my ribs. I feel like an alien is trying to break away from my ribs.  I struggle to get up.

“ Mrs. Tachibana, please rest…don’t get up.” I feel the warm hands of a female over me.

“ Where am I?” i ask again.

“ You are at the St. Regis Hospital. You had a major accident three days ago and you were admitted here. My name is Julie, you personal nurse. I can assist you in everything you need.” She said.

What? Ive was out for three days? For three full days? Accident? Oh yes..the truck……it is very unlikely for a truck to come on that road at that hour. HOW IS ARARTA? My mind goes for a full spin as I think of Arata. Oh god I hope he is ok.

“ How is my husband Arata?” I ask as I still struggle to open my eyes.

“ He mam, is in the ICU..he is doing better.” She says with a sigh. I know there is something wrong. Oh god, please keep Arata safe, i say a  silent prayer.

“ Tell me Julie, how is Arata? Please. He is my husband. I need to know.” I protest with great difficulty I open my eyes and try to sit up.

“ Mrs. Tachibana…please….please rest.” I hear a hurried voice of another female coming towards me. who is this?

“ Please someone tell me about Arata..Please.” I plead. “ Eve…. careful.” I hear the familiar voice of Nancy.

Nancy? Are you here? How is Arata? Tell me?” I plead and I cry.

“ Rest Eve…he is fine.” she says and trying to help me.

“ Nancy, I want to know how Arata is …please someone, tell me.” I plead again and I can’t feel the tears coming out of eyes.

Miss Rawaq, I think we need to tell her.” I hear the unfamiliar voice say again.

“ Mrs. Tachibana, im Doctor Amal Sethi. I treated you and your husband. Your husband, Mr. Tachibana, is…um….in a critical stage. He is out of danger, but he is under watch. Not to worry.” She said. Now to worry? He in ICU and under watch. Oh god. Please be safe, I murmur a silent prayer again.

“ Can I see him please?” I ask of them

“ Mrs. Tachibana, he is alright…. this is just an update from us which you pleaded to know. I assure you, he is all right. But we need to get you on your feet. So please stop struggling. This will enable you get well faster than you think and then you can see your husband.” She explains.

“ Fine” I agree with the most displeased heart. I want to see Arata. That man is in the ICU because of me. Because of the stupid mistake I made of loving Siwon, who left me and out of the blue has com back to stir my life again. I slowly open my eye…calm and slowly. I see the three friendly women standing around me.

“ Nancy where is Sasi?” I ask Nancy, who seems to have calmed down.

“ She is with Mark at your place. He is taking care of her. They both have formed quiet a pact. So no worries.” She assures me.

“ Oh good. She always liked him. But Nancy, be sure to keep her safe from…”

“ Siwon? sure it goes without saying Eve.” She says.

“ Nancy, thank you! Thank you for everything. You’ve done more than a friend would. Thank you. also, call me Dara.” I said.

Nancy did not say anything, but gave me a smile- A fulfilling smile.

 

Three Days Later

“ Good improvement Mrs. Tachibana. Your health has improved a great deal.”

“ Thanks doctor.” I say with a smile. My hand is still hanging from my neck with a support of a extender and my leg is still in pain and thus I have a limp.

“ Can I see Arata now?” I ask. For the past few days I got to see him only through the ICU window. I could not go close to him or hold his hand.

“ Sure thing. We will bring him to my office. I need to check him as well. Besides he is awake too”

“ Great.” I say with a smile. “ Good I’ll ask Julie to help you to my room.” The doctor says.

After a few minutes, with the help of Julie, I’m seated in doctor Amal’s room. Its very warm with the regular doctor, medical stuff. The lovely picture of her husband and her son catches my eyes. I pic it up and look at it. My mind runs to Sasi. I’ve not seen her for more than a week now. I cant wait to hold her in my arms. I wonder how much Nancy and Mark are struggling with her.

“ knock knock” I hear Nancy. I turn around and immediately two soft, little arms surround my neck. “ Hi baby, how are you?” I as Sasi who has her arms still locked around my neck.

“ Mommy! Mommy!” she jumps on my lap. Even thought she does not weigh much, my legs are still weak and I flinch as the sudden pressure is inserted.

Noticing me flinch, Nancy picks Sasi up form my lap. “ Mommy! Mommy!” Sasi yells throwing her hands around me again. God I can do anything for my little angel- my angel.

“ What’s with all the yelling?” doctor Amal comes into the room.

“ This is my daughter Sasi.” I introduce Sasi to the doctor who hides her face at the crook of Nancy’s neck. “ She is shy” doctor Amal comments with a smile and goes to her seat. “ She is just sleepy doctor. The princess had a big breakfast.” Nancy jokes. When we look at her Sasi is already getting comfortable in the arms of Nancy.

A few seconds later, Arata is brought into the room in a stretcher with wires connected to his body and with an oxygen mask. He looks really sick and it hurts my heart to see him like that. He is one of the best people I have ever met and he is in such a state because of me. I don’t know how much more I will be debited to him.

He gives me a smile and brushes his palm on my hand. Doctor Amal lifts the bed into a sitting position making Arata comfortably sit.

Following him, in a wheelchair, Julie pushes in Siwon who is in a head and a leg bandage.

“ What’s…..him….?” I ask the doctor.

“ He is equally injured as Arata is. We had to treated him.” huh? Why is he injured? The last I saw him, he was with the guards..now why is he injured.

“ What do you mean?” I ask.

“ He threw himself in front of your car Mrs. Tachibana.” The doctor says.

“ WHAT?!” I exclaim. I remember when the truck hit us…where was he? He threw himself at our car? What?

“ Yeah…he actually did. If he had not done that, then Arata would have turned the car and the truck would have hit you straight. But because of Siwon, Arata skid the car and thus it hit the car straight which inflated the front and the side airbags.” Nancy explained. I still could not believe what Nancy explained. He threw himself at the car? Siwon? With no regard for his life? Well then he does deserves it. For cheating a woman he deserved to be tortured to death. This is exactly what I said. “ I guess he deserves it.” I said coldly not making any effort to see is I jsured face.

“ Mrs. Tachibana.” Doctor warns me. “ Now lets check Mr. Tachibana.” She says and she checks Arata who is still unable to speak lays there in pain. It twitches me to go and hug him tight. I sense Siwon looking at me..just looking at me, without a word.

Doctor Amal starts her diagnosis and I stand, frantically wanting to know what is really wrong with Arata and when I can take him home. He deserves my attention.  The room goes into silence. I just watch the doctor diagnose him and Siwon is watching me. Sasi has fallen a sleep in in Nancy’s arms and Nancy is watching her with the same love I have for my daughter. All we can here now is the sound of our breath and the sterilized air conditioner.

All of a sudden, out of the blue, surprising and shocking everyone in the room she blasts in; throwing the door open. It’s Ga In. my nightmare. My worst nightmare walks in.

“ Hello .” She addresses me. I boil with fury, anger and........................ fear.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dara has spilled everything.....but do you think she has said enough?

But fate is playing with again.

________________________________________________________________

A Book for you all and IT'S FREE!!

There is still a long way to go in the story, 

However, I wanted to let you all know that i'm making a book (PDF) of my story.

If anyone is interested in saving it, i will be very happy to send it to you the e-book Via emial.

All you have to do is, just PM me your email address and i will acknowldge.

Once the story is over, i will make a proper e-book, with the pictures and stuff and send it.

ITS FREE!! 

so, If any of you are interested, PM me! :)

Your details will be very safe with me and WILL NOT be misused.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone,

Hope you all are doing well.

Here is an update for you all.

Do you think Dara reacted correclty?

_________________________________________________________________

To Be

__________________________________________________

Continued

Here is an update