Thank You

Just Not You

I want to take this wonderful opportunity to thank you all for reading my creation.

When I first started this story, I never really imagined that it would get such a great response. Its amazing to see how many of you commented and told me what you like, don’t like and most of all squealed many times. I totally loved those parts.

It’s been one whole year since I started this fanfic and it’s been a good run. Writing this story, it has given me new ideas and paved way for a new adventure, which, I hope to embark on very soon. All thanks to you guys and your comments that has given me that courage to say ‘ I can do this.’ So thank you very much.

Just like you, I will be very sad to end the love story of Siwon and Dara here. They have not just been characters that I created, but people to me. very strong, lovely and naughty people. I saw them in every person I met. Most of the situation I wrote in this story are real, especially Dara’s friend Nancy and gay friend Mark. They are my very best friends. Nancy (well, name has been changed) is my best friend and Mark (name changed again) lives in Manila and is an aspiring designer. I met him over Facebook due to our mutual interest in K-POP. Their core characters are the same, but a lot of changes have been made and added to fit the story.

I also want to thank all those who have requested this story in a book format. Its almost ready. If anymore of you want it, you can Personal Message me on AFF or email me on ‘[email protected] I assure you your email addresses will not be misused and I hope you guys wont misuse mine too.

So anyway, through this story, I got to know a lot of you. We spoke a lot and we got to know each other. Cheers to that friendship.

Finally. I want to thank you again, for making this story a success, bringing my characters alive and making me feel like a real writer. Your encouragement and appreciation will always be in my heart.

Love you all Loads,

Siwon, Dara, Sasi and Aworldofmyown!