Daddy

Just Not You

A Book for you all and IT'S FREE!!

There is still a long way to go in the story, 

However, I wanted to let you all know that i'm making a book (PDF) of my story.

If anyone is interested in saving it, i will be very happy to send it to you the e-book Via emial.

All you have to do is, just PM me your email address and i will acknowldge.

Once the story is over, i will make a proper e-book, with the pictures and stuff and send it.

ITS FREE!! 

so, If any of you are interested, PM me! :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dubai InterContinental. 6.30 pm.

“ We would like to thank Miss Rawaq and Mrs. Tachibana on their amazing work for the Dubai Fashion School students. Their contribution has been of great help to us. So ladies, keep your fashion ides coming. We would also like to thank Mrs. Tachibabns for opening up internship opportunities with SImple WONders for our students. I’m sure the students will learn a lot from the organization and Mrs. Tachibana herself.” Mr. Ahmed Al Mansoori, was very flattering with his words, but Nancy and me had genuine interest in sharing the knowledge and the experience we gained. As we descended from the stage, Arata and Mark appreciated us and gave us a cute peck on the cheek.

“ Where is Sasi?” I ask Arata as I could not find her next him or Mark.

“ She is somewhere……….there she is.” He pointed out to a group of students who were playing with her and keeping her entertained as the boring show according to my daughter carried on.

“ She is already so popular.” Arata says. “ Just like her mother.” He winks.

“ Yeah right!” I back.

“ Please look here!” a media photographer calls out for us and Nancy, Mark, Arata and me gather around and give our best smiles to the reports. Then slowly more cameras gather around us and click pictures of us.

“Can we have Mrs. Tachibana and Miss Rawaq on the stage to say the oath of the School please?” Mr. Ahmed called us to join the dignitaries on the stage. We went up again, stood on the center of the stage, lift up our right hand palm facing the audience, fold the thumb and the pinky finger and repeat the oath after the chancellor.

As time passed by, we had some small talk with the dignitaries , Chancellors, Deans etc,. I had worn Mark’s design- a sandal linen knee length dress with a blue blazer, my diamond tear drop earing and my favorite dark blue Jimmy Choos. I had let down my hair down because it was a students event and well, it is me Evelyne Tachibana……….or am i?

 

Dubai InterContinental, 7:15pm, Hotel Restaurant.

“ I said she could not make it Mr. Woods and that’s why I am here, besides I am a Choi and you are dealing with the Choi International. So technically the business you are doing is with me and not with her. Do you get it?” I told the very arrogant, grey haired, well built, Samuel Woods who I had come to meet on the instruction of Ga In. what am I even doing?

“ Yes, Mr. Choi, but she is the boss lady who moves your around. Do you get it or not? I want her, or the deal is off. Tell her!” he replied as he sipped on his brandy.

“ Listen here, you wanted the payment, which is ridiculously high and I don’t agree with this agreement at all- but its already in bank account. So legally, I can sue you for not honoring the initial contract you made with Ga In, more importantly Choi International and well, technically you will be at the court and I can assure, you Ga In will pay a million bucks, just to win the case.” I can see some sort of confusion in his eyes. I moved forward in the chair so that im leaning on the table and whispered to him, “ take my word Mr. Woods, it’s a honest man’s advice, she is already digging up dirt on you, which I’m sure, she would have found by now. so before you become one of her Siwons, you better sing the deal.” I say and move back. I am so ashamed I’m doing this. One of her Siwons?!. Where has she brought me! Without another word, he signs the deal. Then after a beat, he gulps the brandy and gets up.

“ It was not a pleasure doing business with you.” he says and takes a step forward.

I take the signed document to see if everything is done. He comes back and says, “ take this from me Mr. Choi, and this is again a honest man’s advice, get out from her before its too late. You have potential and the brains. Work something out. Good night.” He says crisply and leaves. Get out from her. That is never going to happen until I find Dara. My lady love Dara. I sadly scoff at my statement and sip on my wine.

After I gulp in the last drop of the red liquid, I wrap the documents and without an appetite for food though being in one of the best restaurants in Dubai, I leave. I walk past the grand hall and I notice that there is something happening. Without any curiosity, I look at the banner that is placed at the entrance. It read:

Dubai Fashion School ‘New Avenues’ Inauguration

In Association with SImple WONders and the Ministry of Education, Morocco.

“ Some fancy fashion work in Dubai.” I said to myself. It was not hard to believe that every nook and corner of Dubai had some fashion statement. The city itself was vibrant and fast paced. Just like London, Paris and Milan, Dubai had a defined fashion of its own. It has the beautiful desert and the clear blue sea.  And I know Dara would have loved coming here. I have flashes of her smiling face right in front of my eyes. Well, I can’t do anything about it, than just pray that she is living well somewhere. I sigh deeply.

As I look up, I see a little girl in a cute pink frock and long dark hair with a hello kitty hair band talking to a hello kitty balloon that is stuck to the top of an indoor plant at the reception. The plant is so high, that the little girl has her head fully tilted back. She is clapping and uttering some inaudible words. She is holding a small pink dinosaur doll in one hand and waving her other hand in the air as though she is scolding the balloon. Then suddenly she starts to dance and her little pink hello kitty shoes make squeaky noise as she moves from one foot to another. It was just an adorable sight to see. Something different from the grown up’s, sick, arrogant, betraying world, I see true innocence, playfulness and most of all happiness. With curiosity, I walk up to her.

I kneel in front of the little girl and she bring her head down to see my face. Those adorable big brown eyes are so innocent and pure. It immediately reminds me of Dara, when I saw her for the first time in my Dad’s office- her firm attitude with those warm, innocent eyes.

 “ Hello” I say. She does not say anything, but holds her pink dinosaur closer. Her eyes become wider and her cheeks become pinker. I just want to hug this living doll.

“ What’s your name?” I ask her. She does not say anything, but stares into my eyes.

“ Will you not say your name? Ok, what’s your friend’s name?” I ask as I try to touch her dinosaur. She slightly moves.

I smile at her and pat her head. “ Her name is Sugar.” She finally spoke.

“ Ah, so your dinosaur’s name is Sugar. Hi Sugar nice to meet you.” I say and wave at her doll as she grabs it tightly.

“  What is Sugar’s friends name?” I ask again trying to get the little girl’s name.

Still frightened and her eyes wide, she whispers, “ Sasi.”

“ Oh Sasi, that’s such a lovely name. My name is Siwon. Its nice to meet you.” I give my hand to shake. She looks as confused as possible. “ Come on!” I urge her with a wide smile. She slowly moves her little left hand and places it on my adult right hand. God that moment was one of a kind. My world stopped for a minute. Such soft, pure, innocent, hand on my betraying, spineless, depressed hand. I shake with utmost care.

“ So do we have a problem here Sasi?” I ask her and she just looks at me.

“ Is your balloon stuck sweety?” I ask her and she gives me a slow nod. I get up on my feet and slowly pick out the balloon from the plant tangle. Immediately she has a huge smile. Wow! That smile is something only an angel can give. “ Here you go.” I bed down and hand her hello Kitty balloon. She squeals instantly with a big grin and her soft baby pink cheeks goes even pinker and adds some baby talk. I have no idea what she is saying, but there is some sort of magic in whatever she is saying to me. All I do is watch her with a big smile and occasionally nod. No wonder, married couples have kids speedily. I’m not that lucky……..I’m not lucky at all.

“ So Sasi, you like ice cream?” she squeals again and shouts, “ ice! Ice”

“ Will you have some with me?” I ask her and she nods her head straightaway with some sort of happiness and energy she got. “ Okay.” I say and straighten my back. But I have to let her parents know she is here alone and if it would be ok if I can treat her to ice cream. I mean i am a stranger………..even thought it does not feel like it for me.

“ Where are your parents Sasi?” I ask her and she point’s in the direction of the Conference hall where the Dubai Fashion School Event is happening. So I decide to let the reception know that this little angel is with me, in case someone comes in search of her.

“ Lets go?” I ask Sasi and she instantly holds her hand to me. I’m startled. What des she want me do? She looks up at me and then I realize, she want me to hold her hand as she walks. Oh deal lord; please bless the parents who have this little angel I pray. I take her soft, soft, soft hand. Fort he very first time, in three years, my heart starts to beat faster and my palms become sweaty. Why? I’m holding a kid’s hand. Only my heart knows that immaculate feeling.  We walk to the receptions and she keeps telling me these things I don’t understand. The sound of my Mulberry shoe heels on the marble floor of the hotel reception is complimented by the squeaky sound of those little Hello Kitty shoes. We head to the reception and notify the hotel manager that Sasi is with me, and head to the restaurant where I was a few minutes back.

We sit and the restaurant staff brings the baby’s chair. I settle Sasi in it and she does not seem to be letting go of Sugar or her balloon. “ Can I take the balloon from you Sasi? “I ask her. She nods a no. “ I’ll tie to your chair. I promise.” I say with an assuring smile and after a second she hands me a balloon as though she is placing her life’s trust in me. I take it from her and tie it to her chair as promised and she says something in her baby language. I laugh at her lovingly.

“ What would you and your daughter like to have sir?” the very warm, yet stern waiter asks us with a friendly smile. ‘ My daughter’; wow, it has such an amazing ring to it. I would really love to be a father. A father to my own little angel- my own little family with Dara and our baby.

“ Sir?” the waiter brings me back.

“ Yeah…sorry…..Sasi, what would you like to eat?” I ask her.

“ Ice!! Ice!!” she jumps in her seat.

“ Ok alright…..what is the ice cream selection you have?” I ask the waiter.

“ We have sundaes….that’s something kids like a lot.” He suggests.

“ Oh good, then can we have two chocolate sundaes please. Can you please add some edible flowers and sparkles in them please?” I request the waiter.

“ Don’t worry sir, we will make sure you daughter will love it.” he says and leaves.

Since the time the water left, Sasi has been talking in her own language and I have no idea what she is saying, but she seems to be very involved in what she is saying. I rest my face on my right palm and watch her talk to the air, the flower on the table, her pink dinosaur and sometimes to me. Its so fascinating- just fascinating.

“ Here you go sir!” the waiter serves us two tall tumbles filled with colorful ice cream flowing with chocolate fudge, nuts, edible flowers, and soft brownies.

“ Ice!! Ice!!” Sasi squeals, which brings laughter to not only the waiter serving us, but also to the staffs around us.

“ Bon appetite.” I wish her and scoop my ice cream. As I’m going to put the spoon into my mouth, I see Sasi looking so dreadful at me. Her eyes wide again and her smile gone. Oh god what did I do?

“ What happened sweety?” I ask her, worried.

“ Ice.” She says softly and points. I don’t understand what she is saying. I’m getting worried.

“ Ice!” she says again and points at the ice cream tumbler. “ Yes, this is your ice cream.” I say with my smile gone and worries all over my face.

“ She wants you to feed it to her.” a middle aged Arab lady from the table next to us, enlightens me.

“ Oh really? Sure…. thanks.” phew, I really don’t understand her baby language. I laugh at myself.

“ Are you a new father? Where is her mother?” the lady asks me.

“ Well, she is not really my kid.” I say and before I could finish my sentence, Sasi screams, “Ice!” again. We both laugh and she gives me a soft nod. I nod back. I turn to Sasi and she has already open. I laugh at her behavior. I pull out the spoon and scoop a small amount of ice cream and go forward to her now widely open mouth. i feed her and she jumps in her sear as the coldness hits her soft warm mouth. She immediately giggles. I giggle with her. Wow, what a wonderful feeling is this. So happy. Away form all that’s happening around, I feel happy….happy being myself. This moment, I feel like I’m back to myself- myself when I was the happiest with Dara. Just wondrous magical feeling. I wish I would have such a feeling of my own someday- I can just wish.  I continue feeding her and in-between I eat as well. Sasi has ice cream and chocolate all around and a few drops on her napkin and she has managed to get a few drops on my Givenchy suit too.

We finish our ice creams and as I pay the bill, the waiter gifts Sasi with a little bouquet of flowers and a toy in it. Seems like she has not just won my heart, but the restaurant’s staff’s too.

“ Thank you.” I say and she holds my pinky finger. That feeling of her little hand wrapped around my pinky finger, is…..is indescribable. We walk together and as we reach the Conference Hall area, there are a few people coming out.

“ Mommy!” Sasi screams. I look up and try to see who her mother is and wanted to introduce herself to her and tell her that she has an adorable daughter and that she is very blessed to have her.

There are soo many people around the area and I cant spot who Sasi’s mother is. “ Who is you mother Sasi?” I ask and she points to a lady who has her back towards me and Sasi. She is wearing sandal dress, blue jacket and has purple hair. A mother with purple hair- interesting. With the amount of crowd around her, I assumed she must be somebody important from the fashion world. Dara would definitely know who she is and she would have probably prompt me her entire history in a few sentences. Dara had that talent, that wit- I miss that, I miss her.

“ Mommy!” Sasi screams and unwraps her little hand from my pinky finger and runs away. Suddenly my heart dips. When that little angle ran from me, I felt like a little piece of me went away. She was responsible for the few moments of true happiness I had in a long time. Well, in the end of the day, she is not my daughter, but someone else’s. ‘ God be with her’ I bless her.

“ Bye Sasi!” I call out to her, but she does not look back, but runs towards her mother. Little kids, they are just so cute. One minute, they love balloons, the next they want ice cream from a stranger, then they want to run into their mother’s embrace. The trust they put in every living and non living thing is amazing and the happiness they transfer is out of this world and this little angle ahs given me this, this evening. Sasi will be remembered for giving me a fantastic and a happiness filled evening I’ve had in three years. I don’t think I’ve smiled or laughed in these three years. Thanks to this little toddler, I know I still recognize this emotion called happiness and is still present in me. I smile again and walk out the hotel.

“ Sasi! Where have you been?” I ask Sasi who is hugging my leg and I’ve been looking around frantically.

“ Ice! Ice!” she said.

“ What do you want ice cream?” I ask her as I kneel in front of her.

“ No….he….he” she points to . Something she does when she tries to say that she needs to be fed or she has been fed.

“ You ate ice cream?” I ask her.

“ Yes!!” she says and squeals.

“ Why is you daughter all hyper now?” Mark comes besides me and questions looking at Sasi.

“ Well, I think some students have bought her ice creamI probably should find out who bought it and pay them back.”

“ Yeah…… Sasi, who bought you ice cream?” Mark asks Sasi who is now talking to Sugar.

“ He…” she says and points towards the entrance of the hotel. We both look around and don’t find anyone.

“ Well….it must be some students here, so don’t worry.” Mark says

“ Now listen young lady, don’t you dare leave without me or daddy, ok?” I tell my daughter and she gives me nothing but a wide smile and a twinkle in her eyes. I cant contain my anger anymore, I hug her an lift her in my arms. What would I do without this piece of me?

 

Seoul: Three Days Later

“ Here are the finalized documents from Mr. Woods. Everything is done from his side. Its only us has to do the process.” I hand over the completed documents to Ga In.

“ Good, thanks Siwon. you can go now.” she says and waves her hand at me and gets back to her computer. My anger boils and raises to my head. What does she think I am? Her minion like Yan Suk? Her dog? Calling me at her back and call?

“ What? Do you have anything tell me?” she snaps.

“ As a matter of fact, I do. Don’t you dare treat me like Yan Suk, got it Ga In? im a Choi and this company is mine and that chair belongs to me!” I yell at her. I can’t take her anymore.

“ Well…well…well… Mr. Choi has decided to speak then. This is your company? Don’t kid yourself Siwon, I own more than 50% of all your companies, which technically makes me the highest shareholder and me the boss. Treat you like Yan Suk? Oh darling, I will never treat you like Yan Suk, he is my minion, and you are my toy! Just a toy! Now get out.” She says right into my face.

“ GA IN!” I scream not able to contain my anger.

“ Siwon, do you want me to make that phone call? Do you want your dad go to jail and you to die? Do you?” she asks me that very same blackmailing question every time I try to stand up for myself. But for my dad and Dara’s safety, I back down.

“ Exactly what I thought. Go now. Be at my place, all ready at 8.30. Get some exercise; I want to see that amazing abs of yours tonight. Get out now.” she says brutally. How can woman be this brutal? Out of all the women I have met in my life, she is the cruelest one. I was once in love with this very same woman. I once made passionate love to her. But, I don’t want to think of those times- I wish they never existed. I sigh and go back to my office.

I sit in my lonely and cold office and look up; I see the empty room which was once held the breath of Dara, which was once where Dara spent most of the time, which was once where I saw her the entire day staring into the computer with the cute frown-y face. Now it’s just a dark, dusty, cold room.

 

“ Ga In, we have a problem.” Yan Suk comes running into my office.

“ What is it Yan Suk?” I ask irritated.

“ Dara- She is on Korean media.” My every hair on my body stands up. Damn it!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Awww, Siwon has met his daughter, 

But, he does not know

that his bundle of joy stood right in front of eyes.

_______________________________________________________________

A Book for you all and IT'S FREE

There is still a long way to go in the story, 

However, i wanted to let you all know that i'm making a book (PDF) of my story.

If anyone is interested in saving it, i will be very happy to send the e-book to you Via emial.

All you have to do is, just PM me your email address and i will acknowldge.

Once the story is over, i will make a proper e-book, with the pictures and stuff and send it.

ITS FREE!! 

so, If any of you are interested, PM me! :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hi Everyone, 

Here is an update for you all.

This is sweet, emotional one.

I hope you all liked it. Dont forget to comment.

Also, a big Thank You to the new subscibers and my very loyal readers.

Please do vote for my story!! 

You guys are awesome!!

Mwah!

___________________________________________________________________

To Be

___________________________________________________________

Continued