The Verdict

Just Not You

Its 10.30 pm, chilling cold outside. There are passengers after passengers coming in. so much muttering, chit-chatting. So much noise.

“ Baby you ok?” Siwon taps on my shoulder as I stare into the information board at Incheon airport. Siwon is leaving for Venice tonight. I will not be seeing him for another seven days- full seven days. What will I do? I think, if oxygen is taken away from me, I would survive if he is there beside me. but now, he is gone.  How can I pass through these days without seeing him? When did  become so affected by this man? When? How?

“ I’m ok….” I whisper my lie and the fear, the disappointment and the sadness is so visible on my voice.

“ I will also miss you very much.”

“ Who said I would miss you?” I try my best to .

“ Will you not?” he asks and I look up at him.

“ I don’t know how I will survive these seven days Siwon. I already feel like I’m in limbo.”

“ Oh baby. I will feel the same way. I don’t know why I’m even doing this.”

“ For the company. For your company. For the company you worked hard for.”

“ Dara, its not late. I will go the booking counter and get you a ticket. First class seats are still available.” He shakes me by my shoulder. I smile at his desperateness. To be honest, I was really having thoughts to drop everything and go, just to be with him.

“ No baby. You have work, i have responsibilities. So just go.” I say and pray to god that these seven torturous days pass by as quickly as possible.

“ Sir! Sir!” Yan Suk come jogging from behind us.

“ Here is you boarding card, your luggage tags, your passport and some baggage tags.” Yan Suk, as a responsible employee does everything to the T.

“ How is the first class position Yan Suk?” Siown poses the question and Yan Suk immediately gives me a look. He knows exactly why Siwon is asking him the question.

“ Its pretty much free sir. Just two more passengers with you.” he answers.

Siwon looks at me and raises an eyebrow and I shake my head mouthing a NO.

“ Siwon!” Mr. Choi, walk into the airport in his dignified self.

“ Mr. Choi.” I greet him with a bow.

“ Evening Dara. Siwon all set?”

“Yes dad.”

“ So make sure you meet Lucio on time. Mr. Heo will pick you up form the airport and will assist you in everything you need. Get Lucio, Siwon.” He shallowly orders.

“ He will sir.” I press my answer.

“ She has more confidence in you than you have in your self.”  Mr. Choi comments.

“ And that’s why dad, I love her.” he says without any fear and I blush.

Mr. Choi goes to join the few company colleagues who have come to send off Siwon. I stand there with Siwon by my side. Yan Suk understanding the situation, leaves us alone.

“ You love me huh?” I mumble.

“ More than you know baby.” He answers.

When did I fall in love with so much Siwon? When? When did all this happen? Im never like this.” I ask looking up at him with my dry eyes.

“ May be when I pulled you back from going back to Spain, may be when I fought with you? may be when I saved you like Superman? Ooooorrrr…….may be when I robbed you off your virtue?” I playfully slapped his arm. Well I gave myself to him knowingly, willingly and desperately. Its not like he robbed me. But yeah…I fell for him every time he did anything.

“ But I could ask you the same question Dara. When did bring me under your spell? When did all this happen? You brought me back from hell- how?” what can I answer this man when he asks me something like that with so much love in his eyes? I will miss him very much.  We stare into each other’s eyes like our moment freezes. I wish we stayed like this forever. In each other’s arms, staring peacefully and filled with love and lust- always.

Distracting us, there is an announcement calling out for the passengers to Venice to go through immigration.

“ Sir, sorry……..” Yan Suk, comes to tell Siwon, that its his time to leave.

“ I will be there in a minute.” Siwon snaps at him as his eyes fixed on me. Yan Suk slowly withdraws.

Siwon holds me tightly on my shoulders. “ Baby, its time. I’ll leave now. be safe. Eat well. Don’t stay at work for long hours. Sleep well. Ill be back before you know it. ok. Promise me.” I just stare at him into his loveable eyes that I will miss so much.

“ Promise me!” he shakes me.

“ I promise”  I bow my head down and whisper so softly that even I cant hear my voice. He uses his index finger to tip my head up from below my chin.

“ Oh Dara.” He sighs and before I know it, I have Siwon’s lips on me. He is kissing me right here, in the airport, in public, in front of his dad and other office colleagues. He does not bother about anything or  anyone, but just me and my feelings. Oh sweet Jesus, this man is just perfect.

He kisses me long and hard. Filled with so much passion and love. I just can’t withdraw. His lips are perfectly- no more than perfectly molded with mine. I will miss this. I will miss his touch, his smell, his breath, his taste, his everything. But no, he has worked hard for this company and I cant be the reason to hold him back. I have to do this for his own good. I use all my force to push him away by pressing against his chest and feel his racing heart beat.

Without the strength to look up into his eyes, I whisper, “ Just go…….”

“ Dara!” he calls out. It makes me want to weep. Damn it.

I turn around, not wanting to face him, “ Just go Siwon. Good Luck.” I snap.

I hear him take in a large around of air and ex-hail. “ Fine. Bye Dara. I will miss you. Love you.” he says and when I turn around, he is walking to his dad to say bye. There is a sick feeling in my stomach as I watch him go away from me. He shakes his hands with his dad, Yan Suk and other colleagues. I just watch him with bleak eyes.

He takes his steps into the immigration doors as smart as possible. Before he finally disappears, he turns around and gives me a wave, only the way he can do. Why do I feel like this is a final good bye? Why? I mouth him, “I love you” he understands and smiles at me. And before I know it, he has disappeared behind the door. My world freezes. I have no Siwon by my side to hold me. I feel empty. I feel a part of me has just gone somewhere.

“ Dara! Dara!” I hear someone call me from a distance. Then I feel my body shaking. I am brought back to reality.

“ Dara, you ok?” Mr. Choi asks me.

“ ye….yes sir. Im fine.” I stutter.

“ I don’t think so. Come I will drop you home.” He offers.

“ No thank you sir, I came in my car.”

“ I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to travel, when you are in such a……………….condition. so come with me.” he says. I don’t have the strength to fight with him or say anything other wise. I just follow him.

 

 

Its 7.00 am in the morning and I’m already in the office. The cleaners are vacuuming the office carpets and its only my office cabin the lights are on. I look outside, the city is getting busy. I stand and stare at Siwon’s cabin from my room. I stare at his empty desk. Every morning, when I look up, he is always there, intensely working on his computer, or gives me a smile that will take away all my tension. Now I see a dark room with an empty chair. Its day three since he left.

“ Good morning.” Yan Suk comes in with my morning dose of caffeine. I give him a slight smile and a nod.

“ You ok Ms. Day?” I nod tying to find my way to my chair.

“ Do you want to take the day off, perhaps?”

“ Why would i do that?”

“ You seem low.”

“ Yeah………im very low.” I gaze up towards Siwon’s room. Yan Suk leaves me be. I take a sip from my morning tea and I decide to call Nancy Rawaq. Not for business, but for friendly purposes. I have not met her since the Pre-launch party and she has suddenly become my best friend. A friend I can talk to.

 

12.45pm, La Paris, Bistro.

“ Hi Dara! Its so nice to see you after you ditched me with some old men and drinks!” Nancy squeals as she enters the bistro where we decided to meet up for lunch.

“ I’m sorry, but I had to rush off suddenly.” I apologize without any life in it.

Rush off? Rush off with Mr. Handsome?” she snarls as she settles in her seat opposite me.

“ Mr. handsome” I repeat, totally lost.

“ You Ok Dara?”

“ No Nancy, im not. Im devastated. I don’t know what is happening to me.” I suddenly snap

“ Phew girl! What’s the problem? Tell me.”

“ Sorry. I’ve been like this since Siwon left.”

“ Ah, yeah….Siwon trip to meet Lucio right?”

“ Yeah…its only the third day and I already feel like its been 200 years. I can’t bear being this alone.”

“ Oh sweety, and when is the last time you ate?” she asks scanning me from head to toe.

“ I don’t know.”  I honestly don’t know. I’ve been living on the tea Yan Suk brings me everyday and that’s it.

“ What do you mean you don’t know? Its just three days and I can make out the difference in your weight. You have to eat something.” she scolds me.

“ No Nancy, I don’t want anything.”

“ The Princess does not take no for an answer.” She playfully reminds me that she is actually a royal.

“ Fine” I agree and I let her order for the both of us.

After the waiter leaves with our order, Nancy turns to me. I look as thought my life is in bits. I hate being like this, I’m never like this. But there is something in me that is just not allowing me to get back to my own self.

“ Dara, come on cheer up. He will come back. Its what another 4 more days only.”

“ Yeah………you know Nancy, Im never like this. I hate it in fact. I love my work and the propel around me. Now I just don’t want to do anything. My house, where only I live, suddenly feels empty and cold. My bed feels ice cold. I don’t have an appetite, I just cant work.”

“ Baby, that’s simply called love.” She says and I look up at her.

“ You love your man so much that he has become your world. Now when you are separate fro a very short while, you just cant take it. I bet Siwon is feeling the same way.” she explains.

“ Oh I hope not. I really want him to bring Lucio here.”

“ I am sure he will do his duty, even if its not for him, for you, he will do it.”

I smile at her.

“ Ok, so if you still feel very out, concentrate all that energy into your work. Neon Lights launch in Seoul is entirely your responsibility and what have you done till now? Nothing. I dint think Siwon would be impressed with such a behavior. He knows you are such a strong girl and he’d want you do, what you do best. You have to do it for him Dara!” she explains to me. It then hits me. What she saying is correct. Why did I stay back? For Neon Lights. For Siwon’s Neon Lights. It will not make sense for me to just keep thinking about him. In such a way, I am actually doing injustice to him.

I decide to push away my sadness, roll up my sleeves and work hard on the launch. I give Nancy a beaming smile.

“ Looks like you have made a decision?’

“ Yes thanks to you. I have now loads of work to do.” I say with my smile growing.

“ Eat before you go.”

“ Yes, definitely. I will need all that energy.” I say with a sudden enthusiasm.

I get back to the office; I pour all my energy, mind and soul to Neon Lights launch preparations. 

I work day and night. There is nothing that can stop me. I finish work after work, details after details. I even take some work off the event and sales department and finish them off. Just like that, four days pass off. Tomorrow Siwon will be arriving in Seoul. I cant wait to see his face, his smile and hold his warm hands. I suddenly feel excited. I don’t think I will be able to sleep tonight.

I go the venue of Neon Lights launch, which is happening the day after tomorrow at the lawn of Ritz, Seoul. I make sure everything is perfect; the designers are supplied with all that they need and majorly tighten up the security. All the VIPS of the world will be here and its going be major.

After vising the venue, I go home. I change and take a cup of hot milk and head towards the balcony. The fresh air of Seoul hits me in the face. Sometime this is all I need. I relax. I feel like a burden is about to get off my shoulders. The day after is Siwon’s birthday. MY Siwon’s birthday. It is also the day I will give him my answer. The answer he has been earning to hear from for a while now. an answer that I so tense to say. I did not even think about it for so long, but now I have this nervousness. I will give him my answer to his proposal. I will officially become his fiancée. What do I give a man who has given me everything? I can only give him……………me. I smile at that thought.

I have a plan.

 

10.45am, Incheon Airport.

I am waiting anxiously for Siwon’s arrival. The torturous seven days have passed. They must have been the longest days of my life. But I have successfully passed them.  Yan Suk is on the phone asking the authority regarding the plane schedule.

“ The flight is on time. It should arrive I another 20 minutes. Would you like to sit? Something to drink or eat?” he asks me.

“ No Yan Suk. Ill just wait here.” I say to him as my eyes fix on the electronic door-watching people walk out.

It’s been 45 minutes and Yan Suk has informed me that the plane has arrived. My visuals have become sharper and my hormones, well, they are ever so jumpy when the name Siwon is mentioned.

I watch, watch, watch, as the door opens and closes. I wait for my man to walk out that door, with the glazing smile and those twinkling eyes.

Finally the electronic door opens and there he is, walking out in his Mulberry shoes and Mark Jacobs hand crafted suit. So perfect, so fit, so beautiful and very much mine.

Siwon!!” I call out loudly making a few people turn head in the airport. But I dint bother. Now those seven days seem to have vanished and all I can think about is only him in my arms.

He comes walking briskly. There is no smile on his face. I bet he is just he is just tired and is jetlagged. I put that thought aside, open my arms and go forward to him to welcome him.

“ Siwon!” I say again, intending to hug him. But him, he does not hug me. He does not take his hands off his trolley bag. He stops and looks down at me. in the coldest way he says, “ Hi Dara.” There is suddenly there is this eeriness in him, a distance, an annoyance, an irritation, a distrust, a hate. I shudder at his action. I thought he would come running to me the minute he sees me. But no, he does not even want to hug me. My face darkens. There is pain in my heart. I waited for this man to arrive, and he has, but more than the time he was away, now, when he is not being himself feels more painful…. much painful.

Looking at me again and then immediate into his phone, he says in his cold voice, “ look, im very tired, can we go home?” it takes me a minute to understand what he is saying. So he is tired, so he is acting all cold and distant. But now he said, he wants to go home. So as in him and me? I smile at that thought. He adds, “ I want to be alone and take some rest. So if you are done smiling, we can leave?” my face drops. “ sure…sure” I stutter. What is up his brain? Why is he acting this way all of a sudden? Where is my love Siwon? Where is that lovable boyfriend of mine? Where is that y beast? I don’t like this cold, distant Siwon.

We get into the car. Both Siwon and me take the back seat, Yan Suk takes the front seat. Siwon does not look at me, but gazes out the window. I just stare into the face I missed so much. I see his left hand placed on the seat. I move my right hand and place it softly on his. He immediately whisks it away and places it on his lap. This is frightening me.

“ Siwon is everything alright?” I whisper my question. I am worried for him. This is no like him at all. Not the Siwon I know. He in hails a large amount of air, exhales it and turns around and looks at me. For the first time since he arrived, I am seeing some warms in this eyes. He gives that smile that I only know- that Siwon smile. I melt, I relax, I feel peaceful.

“ Everything is ok….just feeling a bit tired. That’s all. How are you? All good? Everything ok with the launch?” finally my Siwon is back, yet there is something that he hiding behind those lying eyes. I can read him.

I plaster a smile, “ yes, everything is going well. Im doing good too. I just missed you- a lot.” I say, fixing my eyes on him. He stares at me and after a beat he turns away to look outside. “ I missed you too.” He says and again there is the coldness in his voice. We go in silence for the rest of the ride. I just want him to relax. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for him. The Launch, his birthday and my answer. He will have to take in a lot. So I give him the time to just relax and get back to himself.

 

4.30pm, Choi International, Meeting room:

“ So since we have Lucio Rosa on board with us, we will have to upgrade the security and the make sure that floor planning is very tight. “ Siwon makes his comment during the discussion we have regarding tomorrow’s launch. We have the entire top management with us and Siwon explains how he got Lucio on board. I was very happy and surprised into how he signed up such a difficult designer on board. But I trusted him and he proved me right. Mr. Choi was equally very proud that his son has done such a great deal.

“ I will make sure the news is out on papers for tomorrow morning and online by tonight.” I make my contribution.

“ Good. Just make sure everything works well Ms. Day.” Ms. Day? Siwon always calls me Dara. What’s  with this Ms. Day thing? I frown, but I give him my nod. On that note, we disperse and get back to our office.

Siwon leaves the room and heads towards his office. I follow him and he does not look back at me. I wonder what is really up with him. Is he nervous? Is he afraid of something? What? Just talk to me! I see Siwon get to his room and settle down. I need to ask him..to know what is up with him

“ Hi can I come in?” I pop my head into his office. He gives me his smile, but his eyes lie.

I walk in and take the seat opposite him. “ You ok?” I ask.

“ Brilliant actually.” He says with the same smile.

“ Why do you ask Dara?” Dara, there it is. When he says my name, I see him turn into himself. I relax again and smile.

“ No its just you’ve been different. That’s all.”

“ No, baby, just nervous for tomorrow and a lot has happened in Venice.” As he says this there is fear, sadness, a depression a compromise in his eyes. Siwon’s lips may lie, but never his eyes.

“ Are you sure? Is there anything I can do for you?”

“ Just trust me…….in every situation. That’s all.” Huh? What is that supposed to mean? But trust Siwon, who else will I trust?

“ Always baby- always.” I say.

We then start talking about the launch tomorrow. We are our professional self. Very relaxed and trusting.

 

 

6.30pm, Ritz, Seoul, Neon Lights Launch and Siwon’s birthday

The Bentleys, the Rolls Royce, The Range Rovers, The Mercedes Benz are arriving. All the VIPs of not just Korea, but of the world are arriving. The Hollywood stars, the businessmen, critics, the fashion designers, the editors, the journalists, the painters, everyone arrive to the mega event. Neon Lights event has been named a one of the biggest launch in the history of fashion and media is watching the show like eagles.

I am behind the stage, making sure that everything is fine. i see Siwon walk in with Mr. Choi. He is breath takingly good looking in his suit. A simple black suit with silk piping. He has is hair groomed back and just looking at him makes me say ‘F*** he looks hot!’ I shyly smile at my own comment. He and Mr. Choi are talking to the journalist, I go to join them.

“ Hello Ms. Day.” Mr. Choi is being all professional in front of the journalist and introduces me to them.

Mr. Choi continues to talk to the journalist. I stand beside Siwon. He pulls me by my elbow, I look up at him and he bends down to my ears, “ you look good.” he whispers. I smile at him shyly. This is my Siwon. I am wearing a bright red cocktail dress with bright stonework. I accessorize with turquoise earring and Siwon’s Vintage engagement ring. The same ring he used to propose to me. Right there is my answer. I have worn it- ready to be his fiancée2 from this day onwards.

After talking to a couple of journalist, we head to the venue where the stage is set up. We sit in our designated seats. Thanks to my planning, I sit right next to Siwon. The show starts, with all the dynamism and charisma and proceeds according to plan.

First, I go up on stage to welcome the guests. I keep my speech very short and brief. After me, Mr. Choi goes up and gives his speech. He receives a round of applause as he finishes. After him, Siwon goes. Up. He is nervous and I can sense that. I hold his hand and mouth ‘good luck’. He smiles at me and walks brightly up the stage. I can hear the ‘aw’ and ‘he is too good looking’ comments coming from different parts of the venue. I bet Siwon is every woman’s dream boy. But, HE IS MINE.

“ So thank you to all the designers who have agreed to join hands with us. It is a big deal, especially Mr. Lucio Rosa who has agreed to design for us.” There are whispers around the stage on the mention of Lucio Rosa. “So thank you once again for coming to the launch and we at Neon Lights will make sure that you fashion senses will be satisfied more than you know.” He says and receives standing ovation. That was one brisk speech and I’m very proud of every word he said. They came from his heart rather than just his lips. Everyone thinks he will walk down, but he does not. He waits till the applause slows down. I frown.

“ Now ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce to you our new partner of not just Neon Lights, but Choi International, Ms. Han Ga In, of Han Industries.” My world freezes. I feel like my worst fears come back to life in one go. I stare at the stage.

A very slender, tall lady in her perfect halter neck Givenchy black dress walks up the stage. She has a bright, lying smile plastered on her face. She browses the crowd and her cold eyes find my fear-filled eyes. We both meet eye to eye, for a beat and she looks at Siwon. She kisses him his cheek. My blood boils. She hen takes the mic. I look at Mr. Choi, who does not look at me, but just he stage, with a grim look. I send a message to Yan Suk, asking him why there is such a change in the stage plan and why I was not informed. I don’t get an answer. I stare at the stage. Siwon is just looking at her, just the way he looks at me. I can’t stand it.  I just stare into the cold air, which is now very chilly and I don’t hear any word she says, but just my racing heartbeat.

She finishes her speech and again her eyes meet mine. She clasps on to Siwon hands and walks down to the arena where I was sitting. She stand right in front of me, flaunting her perfect skin and body. I stand up.

“ Dara this is Ga In.” Siwon introduces her to me. HER TO ME! I don’t know what to say. I have the eyes of the media of the world on me.

“ Hello.” I stutter my greet.

“ Ga In, this is…..” Siwon starts,

“ Ms. Sandara Evelyne Day, head fashion consultant of Neon Lights.” She cuts him short.

“ Yes…exactly” he whispers as though he is subduing to her dominating voice.

“ So where do I sit?” she asks Siwon, who immediately pulls up a chair near him between him and his father. She sits, flaunting her long legs and her faux fur. Siwon sits beside her and I, who lost all my feelings on legs, sit beside him. I don’t understand anything that’s happening around me.

I suddenly feel a warm hand clasping my hand. I look at thats warm hand holding me. it is Siwon. Siwon holds me tight, as though he understand me. I look up at him; he has his face straight and his eyes on the stage. He tightens his grip, as though assuring me. This is my Siwon. The Siwon who always has my back, who always understands me, who always trust me, who always assures me.

 

The show was over. Neon Lights has been officially launched. The website, the store and the corporate incentives have all been stated. Mr. Choi and Siwon are in a brief press conference. Surprisingly joining them is Ga In. I am not intimidated by her, thought there is a slight prick in my stomach.  I stay just by Mr. Choi and Siwon’s side making sure they give the right answers and are not posed with questions that are inappropriate. The conference goes according to plan. Smooth and clean. Slowly the stage clears off. I see Mr. Choi and Siwon talking to a few Swedish businessmen. I have no idea where Ga In is. I don’t bother to check where she is either. I go into the media center and assist the office PR and media team in releasing the official PR. After the needful have been done, I talk to a few designers, who I’m meeting for the first time and join them fro a few drinks and dinner. in-between i gaze around, and I see Siwon talking to Salma Hayak, who was gracious enough to attend the launch. I let him work his magic, as I talk to the editor-in-chief of Cosmopolitan Middle East. It has become late and I check my watch for the time. I still have a couple of hours before it crosses 12 and Siwon’s birthday passes. I look, but I don’t seem to find him. As I blindly walk, I bump against Yan Suk, who is talking to a designer’s very hot assistant. I give him try-anything-i-will-tell-Min Jin look. He returns with an awkward smile.

“ Yan Suk, you know where Siwon is?” Yan Suk freezes for a minute. I mean I just asked him where Siwon is.

“ He…..umm….. Returned to the office.”

“ To the office?” I wonder what work he has at his hour.

“ Yeah…..he said he had some work there.” He whispered so that I could not hear. But I did.

“ Fine, no problem.  I’ll meet him in the office.” I said and my heel.

“ Ms. Day, Dara, please if I can request, please don’t go to the office now.”

I frown. “ Why?”

“ Please don’t ask me why. Its for your own good.”

“ Yan Suk, what’s up? Tell me.” I push him. He suddenly looks apologetic and worried for me. I wonder why.

Please madam. go home, please don’t go to the office now.”

“ Why? Is Siwon in any trouble? You just said he is the office. I need to see him. its really urgent. I have……..i have to tell him something” I say and rub the ring Siwon gave me.

“ Please don’t go Dara. Please.” I frown at the behavior of Yan Suk. But I’m loosing time. I want to give Siwon my answer on his birthday. Things are just not going according to my plan all of a sudden.

I ignore Yan Suk and rush out the door. Im excited and nervous. Within a few minutes, I will say the single word that he has been begging me to tell him. I will, from this day onwards be his fiancée. Thinking about it, makes me blush scarlet. I pick up speed in my Aston Martin.

Within a few minutes, I reach the parking. I don’t bother parking the car properly and I just leave. I wait for the elevator. I stare at the beautiful ring in good light and in silence. “ Wow” I appreciate the rock on my finger that fits me perfectly. Just to think the things Siwon and me have been through and come along is great. With in less than a year, I have met a man, who I hated at first, then had feelings for him, then fell in love with him and today give my consent to be his wife. Wow. That’s a lot. The elevator dings with a noise making its arrival known. I anxiously get in. I have this huge grin on my face. I wonder how Siwon will react when I give him his ultimate birthday present. I hope he likes it- im sure he will. For the love of god, that man has tried every way to get that answer out of me. But my favorite, the things he tried in bed. I giggle at that thought.

I arrive on out office floor. I walk along the corridor and I see the lights on in Siwon’s cabin. I assume Siwon is working on something, I start working faster, not wanting to waste another minute of delaying his answer.

 As I get closer, I start hearing voices of a woman. I stop to hear clearly. I hear and the groaning noises that you would make because of ual pleasure. I smile shyly thinking some staff member is getting naughty somewhere in the corner. I try to ignore and take a step forward. Then I hear it again- louder. I freeze. My body stops. The blood from my face drains.

I hear, “ Siwon-ah “ my mouth goes dry. Siwon-ah? What? My mind is blank. I can’t think anymore. With great difficulty, I take my steps towards his glassed cabin praying what I heard was just my illusion. I walk slowly and I stand right outside his transparent cabin. I wanted to die.

The picture I saw in front of me, is something that any woman on earth, who is in love should NOT see. I wanted to die that very moment. My heart stopped beating, my universe stopped, my worst nightmares comes alive, I don’t feel any blood in any part of my body, I cant breath, my stomach is twisting and turning, my mind is completely blank, I feel dizzy, a thunder bold to my head, a dagger straight to my heart, and im cold- very cold.

The picture I saw in front of me-  Ga In ON Siwon, Siwon IN her and she COMING around him in a sickening - right in front of me, my eyes.

I just wanted to die.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What will Dara do now?

________________________________________________________

Hello my lovely readers, subscribers and voters, 

Thank you very much for yuor support.

Here is an update for you........quiet a twist?

Let me know!! Please comment!

_______________________________________________________

To Be 

___________________________________

Continued