He Confessed...Again

Just Not You

We spent the next few moments in silence…….just enjoying the soft water touching our feet, the setting of the sun in the horizon and most of all the happiness between us.

hey..you feeling hungry?” I whispered to her. She was feeling very serene on chest as I out my hands around her and kept her warm in my embrace.

She looked up at me with bloated, just cried eyes. I wanted to hold her longer.

Yes.” She said.

Ok, what would you like to eat?”

Anything…” she whispered to me

“Ok……how about some pasta? I cook for you.”

“Would you do that for me?” she asked me in surprise

Of course, why wouldn’t i?”

She gave me a smile….just a smile that made me run to the world’s end and do anything for her.

Ok come on, lets go. Its getting cold.” I stood up and held out my hand to her.

She took my hand and we walked into out water bungalow kitchen. “Do you want some wine?”

Sure why not? I think Mark has some good collection.”

Yup, saw that. Just take a seat on the dining stool.” I told her as I went to get my lady some good wine.

So here we have Vergelegen Sauvignon Blanc 2013 Western Cape . a nice crispy one.” I pour her a drink. “ cheer up baby. Everything is going to be ok.” I whisper into her ear and yet again she flashes me her beautiful smile.

So cooking huh?” she asks me as I prepare all the required ingredients fort he dinner.

Yup….i am interested in cooking , but in my household, I was never allowed to enter the kitchen. But when I went to the US, I lived alone and cooking was my only distraction. It made me happy.”

I start to put the fettuccini into the boiling water and start chopping the herbs.

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure, whatever you want.”

Yan Suk told me about Ga In…….Han Ga In.” he stops his chopping and stares into the chopping board.

I don’t want to talk about her Dara.” He murmurs

Well I just wanted to know about her and what went wrong.”

He signs and looks up at me. He gives me a I-was-helpless smile and resumes his cooking.

What do you want to know about her?”

Well, I heard that you guys were engaged and she broke off the wedding? Is that true?”

Yes indeed that is true. We met through family business. Us, the Choi family and Han family were competitors in business. But me or my father did not look at them from that perspective, but as family. Our families started to talk about us as couples and eventually, started having feeling for each other. It grew……… fell in love.” he paused and sipped his wine.

Ok go on…” I prompted.

He looked up at me and I did not know what or how to react.

We were just mad about each other. The media picked up that there was something about us. Eventually, the Choi group started doing close business with the Hans. Well, our justification was that we were going tot become one. So we gave them more importance and authority. Everything was going so well. I never thought life could be this beautiful. I never thought about a life without her. but it turns out that it was only me who felt this way.” I could see the sadness in his eyes and the betrayal.

I was the only one own who fell in love with her. I was the only one who was mad about her. I was the only one crazy about her. i…..i…was……damn it, we made love, but it was only me who was passionate about it.” I could not believe what I was hearing. It was painful….searing pain. His every word, felt like a dagger to my heart. He loved this woman soo much? God, I felt like running away. Just when I let him into my world, he confesses something like this. May be I should not asked him. No, its good that I asked him…..am I correct? Im feeling very confused.

I in hailed a large amount of air and asked him, “Do you still have feelings for her?”

Wait Dara, you have not heard the entire story.”

There is still more?” I asked my self. “Ok…” I told as I held my breath.

One morning when I work up……with her,” yet another dagger to my heart. “She was getting ready and packing and all that. I asked her what was going on. She said she was moving to Spain. I could not believe what I was hearing. She wanted to break off the engagement. She said she was not happy with me, with us, with the love we were in. I asked her why she was doing this, and you know what she said?” he asked me with tears filling his eyes.

She said, she was with me just for my business and . It was always about money for her. Always. But I was so blind and dumb that I could not see though it. And just like that she left.” He wiped his eye and tears were filling my eyes.

He gave me a hurtful laugh, “I felt empty after she left…….my life felt very empty. I was devastated. I never got out of the house. I locked myself in my room. My dad got scared that I might take a wrong decision. Actually I did make a suicide attempt.

WHAT?!” I screamed

Don’t worry, I got back to my senses. Well, I’m here…..alive right?” he laughed.

Stop it Siwon. It s not funny.” I snapped

I was just mad Dara…………just mad at me, for not seeing through her motive, for being blindly in love. Mad at everyone and mad at the world. If I had stayed in Seoul, I was sure I would run into her family, so I booked ticket to the US, without even thinking what I was going to do or even where I was going to stay. I just left. I called my father from the airport and informed him. He said, it was a right decision i made and by the time I arrived in America, my dad had fixed everything. I went stayed there for a year or so, got my life fixed and changed myself and got the courage to return home. So I did.” He looked cleared now. His face looks like as thought he had been through a storm and out.

To keep myself busy, I decided on the fashion business, and knowing my reputation, the entire industry doubted me. My father was the only one who supported me. But business had to grow and I needed a professional hand. Well, I thought I could do it all. But my dad did not think so. So. He hired you and you came into my life.” He looked at me with the most loveable eyes.

He walked around the kitchen table to me. He held my hand “ I hated someone to be there to help me run my business, but my dad convinced me and you know what, that is the best decision he made and I ever made. You walked in with your arrogance, your confidence, you professionalism, your tenderness, your consideration, and your warmth. It was like something hit me right in the face. I could not take it. I could not believe my heart was going through some sort of a roller coaster ride when I was with you. I hated it. I wanted to stay away from all sorts of feelings. I did not want to hurt myself. But I just could not hold myself.” He kissed me. I could not feel more happier to have this man with me. But at the same time, I was having a prick in the corner of my heart hearing how much he loved Ga In.

Do you love her now?” I asked breaking away from our kiss.

She walked out on me, stamping on, breaking it and shattering my heart. She wanted me only for my money and never for me. I realized it. After that do you think I will still love her? She is  a past story now Dara. You are my life now Dara. I love you.” I smiled, yet, that prick was still there.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both are pouring out their feelings and 

confessing thier past.

Will they accept it?

____________________________________________________

Hello my dear reader and my lovely subscribers!!

I hope you are enjoying the story.

Please keep reading and let me know your thoughts.

____________________________________________________

To Be 

__________________________

Continued