Meeting The Children

It's Just A Phase

June 5th, 2008

 

 

Yixing walked up the stairs to the large two story house and knocked on the front door twice. Just from the door he could hear Joonmyeon yelling someone's name to open the front door. The door handle begun to jiggle until the door finally opened revealing a short doe eyed boy, dressed in a plaid shirt and jeans that looked way to tight. The boy eyed him up and down taking in his appearance before rolling his eyes and letting him in.

"It's nice to meet you. You're Kyungsoo right?" Yixing smiled softly as he stretched his hand out for the young boy to shake.

Kyungsoo looked at Yixing's hand before grabbing it loosely and shaking it just to please the man."Yeah. My dad is the kitchen."

Walking into the kitchen Yixing saw his boyfriend humming to himself as he pulled the burnt chicken out of the oven, coughing loudly from the smoke he could hardly see Yixing walking towards him.

"You're cooking?" Yixing said as he fanned the smoke away from his face.

"Yeah I was trying to impress you with a home cooked meal but I unfortunately​ failed you."

"Why don't we just order take out instead?"

"No. I really want you to see me as a useful boyfriend."

"You're just as useful if you order pizza for us."

"If you insist. I'm pretty sure if you let me finishing cooking you would love it."

"Sure I would."

When the pizza delivery boy finally came with two boxes of pepperoni and cheese pizza, everyone gathered around the dinning room table to eat descent food. Not that Joonmyeon's cooking wasn't any good it was just that pizza was much more simpler.

"What do you do for a living Yixing?" Kyungsoo asked as he chewed on his cheesy pizza and placed the slice on the plate.

"I'm a receptionist at a doctor's office."

"That sounds pretty lame. I thought you did something more exciting."

"No sorry to disappoint."

"I wanted to be a male stripper but my dad says that's not a proper career. What do you think?

Yixing nearly choked on his slice when the boy asked him that stranger yet interesting question. Jongdae laughed loudly while Joonmyeon stared at his older son sternly.

"I-I think that you should listen to your father and pursue something of more value?"

"Of course you would say something like that. You aren't any fun just like my dad no wonder he likes you." Kyungsoo grabbed his plate and walked upstairs to his bedroom to continue eating.

Yixing exhaled deeply and continued to slowly eat his pizza trying to forgot about what the boy just asked. Jongdae took this opportunity to leave the dinning room and walk back up the stairs, bored from the lack of communication going on.

"Where are you going?" Joonmyeon yelled out to him..

"Back to my room."

The bedroom door slammed shut and left Joonmyeon and Yixing at the table by themselves.

"They must really like you."

"What makes you say that?"

"Kyungsoo didn't  insult you and Jongdae actually sat down at the table with us which is new. Kyungsoo hasn't been so kind in months while Jongdae tends to keep himself locked up in that room of his.

"I'm really feeling the love then."

 

 


Eh I didn't really like this one but hopefully the next one will be better. My orginal idea was to make the kids seem 100% evil and rude to the point where Suho couldn't even controll them but I think this was okay, leave prompts and thank you chocochippo for the prompt