Meeting Joonmyeon

It's Just A Phase

February 26, 2008

 

"Have you ever considered online dating?"

Luhan asked his best friend when browsing through dating websites. He knew that online dating was kind of fishy but Yixing desperately needed to get out of this two year slump.

"Luhan I'm not desperate."

"Well you gotta be! You've been single for the past two years! It's time you finally put yourself out there. Plus you haven't even had in the longest and it's making you cranky."

"I am not cranky. I've gotten laid plenty of times thank you very much."

"Oh really? Who? I want names."

Yixing avoiding eye contact with the older male and scratched the back of his head nervously. 

"Seokjin"

"Seokjin who?"

"Kim Seokjin."

"Our pizza delivery guy? That's really low Yixing." 

"I was just really lonely one night and you were in China visiting your family. I had a couple glasses of wine and decided to order a large pizza to end my lonely night. But, when he showed up he looked better looking than ever and I-I- my god I am desperate."

"I'm judging you really hard right now, he's like twelve."

"He actually just turned twenty last week."

"And why do you know that?"

"Well-"

"Are you still seeing him? Yixing please say no."

"We aren't seeing each other I swear! We just exchanged numbers and he's a nice person to talk to when you're a old, ugly and lonely person like me."

Yixing's tears were going to falll any minute now, once he started calling himself names Luhan knew this needed to end quickly.

"Pull yourself together Zhang. We are going to head down to the bakery and then we are heading to the mall, and we will find you a boyfriend."

 


 

"This was really stupid. I don't even know why I agreeded to this."

Both males were sitting in a booth at their local bakery, trying to be nonchalant as they checked out every guy that passed by as a possibly candiate for Yixing.

"This is going to be great, we've already saw like four possible guys for you."

"Luhan they all had wedding rings on their fingers."

"Sine when did that ever stop you." Luhan mumbled more to himself, hoping Yixing heard him as well.

"That was such a low blow! How was I suppose to know Yifan was even married?"

"I mean all the signs were all there-"

"If we continue to talk about him I am leaving."

"Fine."

Luhan went back to eating his blueberry muffin when the front doors openended once again and a tall handsome fellow leisurely strolled inside the bakery. Of course, Yixing being on his phone didn't notice the attractive person that was now at the counter ordering.

"Yixing I've found him."

Placing his drink and phone down slowly, Yixing turned his head in the direction Luhan was looking. His heart stopped beating temporarily, this man wore typical business attire. Very expensive black slacks and a button up white shirt that was matched with a black tie.

"You need to go talk to him."

"I can't he's too-"

"Yixing this man is perfect for you. You guys even ordered the same drink and he put change in the donation bin which means he has a ing heart. Unlike-"

"Let's not go there please."

"Yixing hurry up he's about to leave!" Luhan yelled out loud enough that every turned around to face them including the handsome stranger.

"I hate you so much Luhan." Yixing grumbled before getting up from his seat and walking towards his future.

 


 


(Leave a prompt!)