Guys Night Out II

It's Just A Phase

September 15, 2013

 

 

The loud booming music entered Yixing's ears after he made his way into the club, this was suppose to be another guys night out. Yet Luhan obviously had other plans when he gave him directions to a damn club. Don't be confused, Yixing had his days of partying when he turned twenty one but at the age he's at now this wasn't his scene anymore. The people here were ten times younger than him and possibly looked around Kyungsoo's age.

He quickly made his way over to Doojoon as he slapped away grabby hands from the mob of people and, sat down at an available bar stool.

"Where is Luhan? I'm going to leave if he doesn't show up in the next five minutes."

Doojoon placed his drink back on the beverage coaster and sighed deeply, obviously annoyed at the current situation. "I just saw him thirty minutes ago and he said he'll be right back yet he's still not here."

Yixing sighed as well and order himself a drink from the nearby bartender. That one drink soon turned into two which then turned into six and now he was currently on his sixth.

"Yixing, maybe you should slow down a bit from all this drinking. I don't want to be the one to carry you home to your husband."

"I'm fine! I just haven't h-had a drink in a really long time." Yixing said to his concerned friend as he picked up his sixth drink to finally finish it off.

Doojoon quickly grabbed it away from him and placed it back on the coaster. Grabbing the shoulders of the obviously intoxicated Yixing, Doojoon attempted to shake some sense into him.

"Listen, you have to sober up. No one likes to see how insane and irrational you act when you drink too much alcohol."

Before Yixing could even think of an counter claim Luhan had finally showed back up with Sehun and others following closely behind of him. The shorter male quickly gave Yixing and Doojoon a tight hug before introducing them to Sehun's friends. They all looked around the same age as Sehun which meant they were barely legal and looking to have a great time. Doojoon was still very much confused as to why Luhan was still seeing the kid who was old enough

"Luhan why would you even bring us to a place like this when you know how he acts once he's had too much alcohol."

"He'll be okay you're worrying way too much. He's old enough to take care of himself." Luhan then pointed off into whatever direction he thought Yixing was and continued to speak, "Look at him having fun! He needed a break from being a parent."

Doojoon turned in the direction of Luhan's fingers and saw Yixing dancing very intimately with one of Sehun's friends. The younger man enjoying himself thoroughly as he allowed him hands to travel down Yixing's back side. The two must been having a great time when Yixing began to laugh and lean in a bit too close to the other male's face. Doojoon knew he needed to stop all of this before it got too serious too fast.

Pushing his way through the clumps of people, he pulled his eager friend away from the promiscuous younger boy. Yixing of course refused to go anywhere without kicking and screaming basically causing a scene on the middle of the dance floor. Originally Doojoon was going to take Yixing back to his car but the now childlike man kept on insisting on him taking him over to the bathroom before they left.

"You have ten minutes and if you're are not out of here by then I dragging you by your ear back into the car."

Yixing just nodded before he made his way over to a stall to spew of the contents in his stomach, once he was finished he staggered over to the sink to rinse his mouth out.

"It's like you're always following me." A person said as they entered the bathroom.

Looking up from the sink Yixing saw Yifan standing not too far away from him, slowly making his way over to the drunken man. Both males were certainly very drunk from their own night's activities and not in the right state of mind.

"I'm positive you're the one always following me. It's getting really annoying now."

"I don't follow you! It's not my fault that we live in the same city and visit the same places."

"Yeah sure but I need to go now." Yixing made his way over to grab the door handle when Yifan grabbed his arm and pulled him close to his.

"I don't like the way we ended things."

"Yifan we are both faced and this isn't the time to talk about thi-"

Yifan grabbed Yixing's waist and pulled him in closer until their chest were touching and their lips only a few centimeters apart. Yifan then dipped his head down before capturing Yixing's lips with his own. Yixing tried to push Yifan off of him but the older male was much stronger and he began to give into the kiss. This kiss was quiet rough and sloppy, both parties bruising each other's lips in this process.

The bathroom door opened up again but yet neither of them pulled apart from one another. In attempts to savor what they missed in the past three years. The new intruder gasped at the sight in front of him before he pulled Yixing away from Yifan. Yixing wanted the push the person away until he realized who exactly pulled him off. A short red headed and doe eyed boy, Kyungsoo.

 


 I didn't re-read this so there is probably thousands of common grammar mistakes but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter either way. If you want to give me a prompt you can leave them in the comments. xoxo

Oh btw my tumblr (----->here <----) is where I am when I need gifs for inspiration and basically where I spend all my free time.