The Talk

It's Just A Phase

September 20th,2013

 

 

"Hello?" A deep and almost unfamiliar gruff voice said over the phone to Yixing.

It was obvious that he had just woken Sehun up from a very deep sleep, but he needed to speak to his friend Luhan as quickly as possible.

"Sehun, can you wake Luhan up I really need to speak with him."

"He's in a deep sleep and you know how he gets when he doesn't get exactly nine hours of rest."

"This is important just wake him. I'll deal with the consequences."

"It's your funeral. Hold on."

There was brief rustling of the sheets and the irritated voice of his best friends saying "No" and slapping Sehun away from him. A loud groaning was heard and finally Luhan grabbed the phone from Sehun, still angered.

"Can you please explain to me why you're calling me one in the morning?"

"I needed to speak with you about what happened at that club on Sunday."

"Can't we talk about your drunken mishap some other time. I'm really tired Yixing."

"Luhan you don't understand."

"Then tell me already or I'm hanging up."

Yixing began to nervously bite his bottom lip, a bad habit that he had picked up from Joonmyeon and ran his slender fingers through his hair.

"I saw Yifan at the club and we talked in the bathroom-"

"I'm hanging up now."

"Damn it Luhan! We kissed and I feel horrible because I enjoyed it so much. I wanted to stop myself but everything about Yifan is still so addicting. The worse part is Kyungsoo walked in and saw us and he hasn't spoken to me since."

The line went dead and all that was heard was the heavy breathing from Yixing's end. Neither of them spoke for a few minutes before a sigh was heard from Luhan's end.

"Do you still love him?"

"What? No I don't love Yifan anymore I'm very much over that."

"I meant if you still loved Joonmyeon."

The answer to the elaborated question didn't come as quickly, Yixing found himself thinking deeply about this. In his mind this simply question seemed more complex than it really was.

"I mean I haven't really seen much of him because of his work schedule and it seems like we're drif-"

"I asked a 'yes' or 'no' question not a ing constructed response."

"Yes I still love him he's my everything and more."

"Then stay away from Yifan, don't encourage simple conversations or even give him a second glance. He's obviously trying to get you back even though we all know he has a husband. This is just a repeat of 2006 and we don't need that to ever happen again. Please just don't get into his bull again."

"Now what about Kyungsoo and Joonmyeon?"

"Just tell Kyungsoo the truth and hope and pray it doesn't change anything and do the same with Joonmyeon."

"You make it seem like it's so easy."

"I know but we all have to face some consequences for our actions."

"Hyung come back to bed already, you talk too much." Sehun said thickly from his spot on the bed, his voice laced with sleep.

"Yixing I've got to go. I hope everything works out. I love you bye."

"Thanks for everything bye."

They both hung up and Yixing placed his cell phone down on his side table. Sitting up from his position on his bed and ultimately climbing off, he located his once discarded pants and put them on. Leaving his bedroom he walked down the hallway towards Joonmyeon's office, the light was still on indicating his husband was still up doing work. Swallowing the lump in his throat he turned the doorknob and finally entering the room.

"You're still up? You're ready for another round I take it." Joonmyeon said cheekily as he stopped writing his report and gave his husband all of his attention.He pulled Yixing into his lap and began to kiss along his neck ignoring how Yixing seemed to pull away.

"Is there something wrong Yixing?"

"We need to talk about something important."

 

 

 


I said I wasn't going to update until after my midterms but today I didn't go to school. So here I am giving you guys an update! I hope you enjoyed and leave me some prompts and I'll have them up after my midterms end! xoxo

​shamelessly self promotes my own blog --> priucessbubblegum.tumblr.com