Tao - When he teaches you wushu

♥XOXO Scenario Collection


 

 
"Baobei," His voice rang into your mind as you mindlessly fiddled with your pencil eyes scanning at the two pictures before you in your book. You were just lying down on the sofa, legs dangling on the armrest of the one seater sofa as you were spotting the difference between the two different pictures. "Hmm?" You hummed in response as your eyes widened as you spotted something different at the leg of the chair in one of the pictures. He walked towards you as he moved from the dining area to kneel down before you where your eyes were still locked on the little game.
 
 
"How about you do something more productive?" He suggested and you grinned, biting the end of the pencil as you glanced at him with a smile, moving the pencil away from your lips to turn to face him where he smiled at you lovingly. "This is productive." You chuckled lightly before circling another difference that you had spotted. He pouted a little as he placed a hand on your bare thigh as you were wearing a pair of shorts. Today was another lazy day at home as he was on a small break from all the tours and concerts so that he could spend time with you at home.
 

As soon as his break started, the two of you had gone on your fair share of dates and fun times but today, the two of you decided to just stay home and relax. And that was exactly what you were doing.
 
 
"Baobei, lazing on the sofa with a childish game isn't productive." He tried twisting your mind a little and you let your lips part as you looked at him. "This isn't childish - it's fun." You showed your tongue to him before you continued. "Spotting the difference isn't childish?" He chuckled lightly and you shook your head, "This game kept me company whenever you were always around on your concerts and tours."
 
 
It was his turn to let his lips part as he felt a pang at his heart. Indeed, he was very busy during his tours and such but not once he would know that it was this agonizing to wait for him all the time. Thinking back a little, he realized that always, you would have to wait for him and such - he didn't like it a lot. He sighed, squeezing your thigh to make you face him again. "Baobei, that's not what I meant." His worried look on his face made it even more amusing to you as you set side your pencil and the book to turn to face him with a grin.
 
 
"What? Do you think I'm going to bite your or something for insulting some dumb game?"
 
 
He blinked at you innocently as you pecked his lips once - oh how he loved your kisses, and your lips.
 
 
"I was just messing around, Tao." He felt relieved when he saw that sparkle in your eyes, they were so endearing. "What do you want to do, then?" You asked with a warm smile and he pursued his lips to think as he looked up to the ceiling. Snickering at him even though you knew he was thinking, you said, "You want to climb the ceiling?"
 
 
"Something close to that."
 
 
Your eyes shot open like saucers as he yanked you up from the sofa, causing you to messily stand up properly as he let go of your hand, turning his back on you. "H-Hey, what are you doing...?" You questioned confusedly as he bent down to move the coffee table away and he moved the sofa in a way where there was this huge space in the living room. "Tao?" You called him out quietly and he turned back around to smile at you, eyes gleaming with glee as he led you to the middle of the room. "I'm teaching you wushu."
 
 
"Did I forget that I agreed or something?" You mumbled softly and he grinned, "C'mon. You said you wanted to learn before."
 
 
You crossed your arms, "Yeah, before. Before I knew it was so hard..." His hands were on your waist firmly with a smile, "It's not as hard as you think."
 
 
You rolled your eyes at him as you stared at him. "Those things you do on your music video teasers, you're telling me those aren't hard?"
 
 
He chuckled as he shook his head, dipping down to peck your lips. "Baobei, I don't plan for you to jump into the air with a few expert kicks on your first try with a stick in your hands. I'm talking about the basics."
 
 
Slightly embarrassed, you gulped as you looked away. "W-Whatever..."
 
 
Snickering at your expression, he leaned away, taking his hands with him as he smirked at you. "Let's stretch first."
 
 


 
 
"Done." You breathed out with a grin and he stared at you in disbelief. "You know, you just stretching your arms and cracking your fingers isn't stretching."
 
 
Groaning a little, you stood beside him and mimicked his motions, "Does this help, then?" You question when he switched legs where he stretched his lower body with you copying beside him, "Of course. This is all for you, you know. If you don't stretch properly, you might injure yourself later."
 
 
"Yeah, alright." You nodded once and he simply stopped stretching to tackle you on the floor, causing you to giggle as you were pinned down below him with your wrists on the floor while he hovered above you with a grin. Lips inching downwards towards yours before he pecked your lips once. "We'll just do a few basic stances," Another kiss, "And then we'll do a simple kick," One more kiss, "Then we'll laze on the bed," A sweet kiss was placed on your lips as he hummed at you, waiting for an approval.
 
 
"Okay..." You breathed out quietly and he smirked triumphally as he lifted you up the ground to make you stand on your two feet.
 
 
"Alright, stand with your feet together." He ordered and you did as you were bid. "Body straight," He patted your lower back, causing you to stand straight and he smiled at how focused you were. Of course you didn't exactly agree on this in the first place but he knew that if you were going to do something, you'd do it right. "Pull your fists to your waist, point your elbows straight behind you with your fingers and palms facing upwards."
 
 
Doing as he said, you looked at him for confirmation, "Like this?"
 
 
With a cheeky grin, he nodded, "Like that."
 
 
"Now step out to the side a little, create a gap between your legs. You should still have a good balance after this." Moving your left foot to the left a bit, you bit your lower lip, "Then...?"

 
"Sit down."
 
 
"What?" You abruptedly qusetioned in a high pitched voice as you looked at him weirdly. He shook his head with an evident smile, "Bend your knees without moving your feet, baobei." With your lips forming an 'o' shape, you moved slowly, lowering down with your knees bent as if you were sitting down on an invisible chair so that your thighs were parallel with the ground. "You look pretty good like this." Tao commented and you growled, "Don't keep me waiting."
 
 
Poking your nose, he moved in to nuzzle his nose with yours. "You're actually done, baobei. This is the stance for beginners."
 
 
Looking down on yourself with a sheepish grin, "That was it?"
 
 
"That was it."
 
 
"Wow." You breathed out and he helped you so you'd stand straight again. "Alright. Two more."
 
 
Your eyes widened, "Two more?" He snickered, "You don't think we're done right?" You shook your head, lifting your chin to challenge him a little, "Teach me more, Master Tao."

 
 
 
 
 
"You're not supposed to laugh!" You grumbled at him but he couldn't help but grin at you as you two were now on the bed in the bedroom you two share where your back was against the bedrest while he was rubbing your ankle. "I can't help it, baobei. You're so cute."
 
 
He had tried to teach you how to do a simple kick but having literally two left feet, you lost your balance and fell down onto the floor after swinging it hard - thank God you didn't hit Tao though. Even with that, he said it was somewhat 'successful' but you knew he was just saying that to make you feel better. You fell hard on your considering you guys didn't do it on the mat. His thumb pressed against the spot that hurt, making you wince as you jerked forward. He smiled at you pitifully, "Sorry, it hurts that bad?"
 
 
Playing it off, you leaned back, shaking your head as you tried to pull back your ankle. "S-Stop, Tao. It's fine-"

 
"No it's not." He argued back, gripping onto your leg as he continued to make your ankle feel better. "Tell me if it hurts, hmm?"
 
 
Gulping as you nodded once, he then smiled at you. "We'll do it on the mat next time, alright?"
 
 
You narrowed your eyes at him, "What do you mean 'next time'?"
 

"You'll see." He simply smirked at you as he looked away, focusing on your ankle and you grumbled before you huffed your fringe away from your forehead. "Didn't you hurt your too?"
 
 
"Yeah, so?" You muttered quietly but gasped when he was suddenly hovering above you, using a hand to tilt your cheek to face him - evident lust filling his eyes. "We should take care of that too."
 
 
 
 
 

A/N : Oh Tao. Hahaha. whoops. shoot. I forgot my medicine again. #screwedtwice