Kai - When you wash his hair

♥XOXO Scenario Collection

 

 

“Angel!”

“Yeah?”

“I’m ready!”

The book you were reading was left vacant, placed to the side of the bed as you hopped off, pacing towards the bathroom. You used your finger to push the door open wider, creating a wider gap so your head could poke through the door, “Are you ?”

He snorted, resting his arms on the sides of the bathtub, “Oh no, I’m fully clothed because you know,” He rolled his eyes, “That’s the right way people enjoy bubble baths.”

With a soft snicker, you stepped through the door and kicked it shut, “Hey, no need to get sassy with me.” You carefully walk around the puddles of water on the floor along with the splatters here and there because of how Jongin was – playful as always even in the bathroom. As you stepped into the bathtub, he slid his bum front, making sure you had enough space for your feet to soak in. Once you were comfortable, you reached for his bare shoulders and (tried) yanked him backwards, causing him to laugh at your effort. A+, his mind commented as he slid back just to humor you, “You’re so strong, angel – wow.”

You squirted a generous amount of shampoo in your hand and started to massage his scalp, giving him a light tap before you got serious, “Sass, sass, sass – is there a time you’re not being sassy with me?”

He snickered and tilted his head up for a second, grinning at you cheekily with his pearly whites, “Thank you?”

“Forward, boy.” You nudged him by his scalp, making him face forward for you to properly scrub through his hair – making sure you’d cover every inch of his hair and every strand since you were giving him the ‘treatment’. It became a thing, perhaps that whenever he was too tired or pretty much just lost all his energy from the immense practice that he’d call you to help him with washing his hair. It seemed hilarious and ridiculous at first but a few times too many, it became a regular thing.

“You know, you’re really good.” He cooed in pure delight, loving how your fingers could massage his scalp in a way that sent the shivers down his spine deliciously. With a smile on your face, you glanced down on him the same time he glanced up, locking gazes, “Good in what? Being your girlfriend or shampooing your hair?”

He groaned in delight when you started to work your fingers down the back of his ears before you slid down lower to rub with slightly more pressure on his neck, “Both…”

“You know,” Your hands moving back up to his hair, “I think I should start charging you for this.”

He pursued his lips with his eyes still closed, not really caring, “I’d pay.”

“Additional fees, too.”

His eyes opened with a frown – oh now he has a response.

“Why?”

“I don’t recall giving shampooing services required being in the same bathtub together.”

He wiggled his eyebrows, “That’s the part of my payment for you.”

You lifted your feet from the bathtub, trying to shift away when he tried to descend from the water, “Oh, Jongin, stay in the bathtub!”

“Come here!” He laughed, his long arms already gripping onto you faster than you could get off the bathtub. With a squeal along with splashes of water escaping the tub, to the bathroom tiles and the sounds bouncing around due to the echoes, you were drenched in seconds. Foams of bubbles flew into the air before slowly floating their way down, covering the both of you.

“You’re dead meat, Jongin.”