Baekhyun - When you're washing his hair and he tries to cheer you up

♥XOXO Scenario Collection

 

 

“And so I told Yeol to shut up, because he just needs to,” Baekhyun laughed, his voice echoing in the bathroom whereas you were slightly busy with your hands there—and by that, you were attempting to evenly scrub his scalp, making sure that when you rinsed the foam, soap off from his hair, he would smell and feel incredible.

“Mhm…” You let out softly, acknowledging his words as you continued to scrub in a manner that you were used to, from the front to the back and then from down to the top, then all over again to make sure the soap really scrubs in, that’s how you usually do it and that’s how Baekhyun usually likes it.

Well, you’ve never asked him but considering he doesn’t complain, you’d assume he was fine with it.

“Honey, are you listening to me?” He asked, sneaking a glance over his shoulder to try to get a look at you because you were oddly quiet today—it just wasn’t like you. Usually you would be full of questions, wondering why he couldn’t tell Chanyeol to keep quiet in a nice way, or what song he sang today or ask him to sing a few songs to let the time fly by—but today, nothing.

You were left to turning his head front so you could continue to massage his scalp, making him huff when you mumbled back a yes, I’m listening before you focused on just trying to relax. It was one of those days. Those days where you don’t know why you’re feeling down, where you don’t feel like talking, where you just felt like… being sad for a day; that was normal, right?

“Yeah? Then what did I say about Jongin—“

“He was too loud so you had to throw your shoe at him,”

“Sehun—“

“is starting to become part of the beagle gang.”

He sighed, obviously giving up when really, you were listening. “Then what’s wrong? You’re… so quiet today…” He managed to look over his shoulder once more when you allowed him to, meeting with your gaze and you saw that worried tinge in his eyes, “Is something wrong?”

You shook your head with pressed lips, trying not to lie but you didn’t know how to say it either. So you said it the best way you could. I’m just… not in the mood for talking today—but I am all ears to listen.

“So… should I… continue or…?”

“You should continue,” You let out a small smile and upon seeing it in your eyes that possibly, you were just like this for today and tomorrow things would be fine once more, he had faced forward, allowing you to continue washing the soap off his hair to give it a proper rinse while he continued to talk the whole night through. He had snuck in a few compliments here and there, telling corny jokes like one of it being are you a fruit? And you swore you said because I’m sweetand he’d huff, no, you’re supposed to say why, so say ‘why’. Giving into him with a smile he gave you and one that you returned, why, Baekhyun?

Because honeydew you know how fine you look?

Baekhyun, can’t live with him, can’t live without him.