Luhan - When he doesn't want to share you

♥XOXO Scenario Collection

 

 

“Noona! Noona!” A chorus of voices echoed into your ears as you were on the floor, arms trying to hug as many kids as you could that were surrounding you. “Hey! Calm down!” You laughed when they were hugging you back intensely. Some were clutching onto your legs, some on your arms and there was one that was just hugging you by your waist. Over the kids that were blocking your way, you could see that it was literally the same thing for Luhan. Some of them grabbing onto his ankles to hug him tight, some around his neck but he was laughing all the way.

These kids were angels, literally.

How could anyone just leave them here in an orphanage?

Some parents were just too irresponsible and it ached your heart that they had to be parentless.

Which leads to why you and Luhan decided to come here as frequently as possible – you two were regulars here.

“Alright kids! Funs over! Give them some space!” A woman hollered, supposingly one of the most strictest lady here that took care of things and almost immediately all the kids dispersed away from you and Luhan even though they didn’t want to. “We’re going to do finger painting today! Get in groups of six and take a table!” Another woman shouted cheerfully, causing the children to giggle and laugh as they separated themselves in an organized matter.

You too, tried to get up, your eyes locked with Luhan’s as he used his head to point at a table where you two could get a breather but it something else had stopped you when you realized that there were a small pair of arms still hugging you by your waist. You let out a quiet gasp, eyes glancing down to see that this boy here, Jun, was still hugging onto you as if he was afraid you’d leave.

Jun… you remembered this boy pretty well.

This boy was one of the boys who had the hardest in opening up to you and when he did, he told you everything that had happened to him once when you were here by yourself without Luhan. He had told you how his parents had abused him, which led to how he got that little scar above his left eyebrow. Those scratches and scars on his wrists as his mother had harmed him badly when she was drunk.

How this boy had suffered – it made you frown as you placed your hands on his tiny arms, “Hey, Jun…” You mumbled, frowning at him as you pulled him away but he clung onto you tighter.

“N-Noona…”

You sighed, lifting him up where you placed him on your lap just so you could hug him. He buried his face in your shoulder, eyes clenching shut and your eyes widened at Luhan when you felt your shirt was getting damp.

“No no no…” You mumbled, his head where Luhan’s face had paled from a distance but he was dragged away by a few girls, making him sit further away but regardless, his eyes focused on you. He frowned when he saw how sad you looked, how your eyes glazed with despair as you hugged the boy in your arms tightly, “Jun… what’s wrong?”

His arms hugged around you tighter, his voice cracking, “I’ve been getting horrible nightmares…” He winced as he recalled them, “They were hurting me…”

You shook your head, pulling him away where you framed his cheeks, his angel eyes looking up to you that were still teary – how could someone harm this soul here?

Someone so young… how?

“Jun, you’re safe now. No one can harm you – no one.”

He frowned, sniffing where he tried to smile at you but he couldn’t, “R-Really?”

You gave a determined nod, a wider smile coming to form on your lips and that made him smile vaguely at how your smile lit up his world, “Really. No one can hurt you now.”

He lifted up his crooked pinky, “Promise?”

With a chuckle, you locked pinkies with him, “Promise.”

When he laughed, you laughed along with him, one of your hands patting his head as your eyes glanced over at Luhan. He gave you a warm smile, heart feeling better when he saw your laugh and smile, “Everything better?”

With a nod, you chuckled, “Very much better.”

She’s so good with kids… Luhan thought quietly, eyes still locked on you as you looked down on Jun. He motioned you closer with his small hand, making you dip down where suddenly you felt his lips pecking your cheek. You managed to laugh quietly, leaning away where you could see how he was blushing, “I love you, noona…”

You couldn’t help but just dip down to peck his forehead, “Love you too, Jun. Now go paint with the rest. They must be waiting for you…”

With a very cute snort he gave you, he shot up from your arms and as he tried to dash towards his friends, he came back to you to attack you with one last hug, arms going around your neck where he whispered, “Thank you, noona.”

You patted his back, “No problem, kiddo.”

Just as you watch Jun leaving to play with his friends, you noticed how someone was staring at you. Your eyes moved over to meet with Luhan’s as he gave you a boring look, his arms crossed where he didn’t want to play with the kids anymore. Your eyes widened, gulping where you mouthed at him worriedly, “W-What’s wrong?”

He shrugged lifelessly, his hand moving up where he tapped his cheek with his index finger twice.

You knew what he meant.

You shook your head at him, “He’s just a little boy!”

Clearly, Luhan didn’t care – his frown still evident as he stared at you.

You sighed, “When we get home, alright?”

He shook his head, “Now.” He demanded, making you get up on your feet where you motioned him over – that made him broke out to a grin as you two sneakily went out to the balcony with him closing the door behind him just to grab you by your waist where he pinned you against the railing. His face came close, breath hitting your lips as his nose touched yours lightly, “I don’t share… remember?”

You smirked back at him, your hands framing his cheeks where he growled lowly when you brushed your lips with his, “Mhm…”

He leaned forward just a little, closing the gap between your lips where he started the kiss delicately, his lips just molding against yours lovingly with his arms gliding around your waist to hug you, bringing you closer whilst your arms s around his neck to bring him down lower for him to have a better angle at kissing you. He hummed against your lips when one of your legs wrapped around his leg, he smirked against your lips, “Oh…” His voice went down an octave, making you waver as his lips attached on yours again, his teeth nipping on your bottom lip playfully. “L-Lu…” You managed to breathe out on his lips when he parted ways for a moment but he didn’t give you long to recollect yourself as he latched his lips on yours again, kissing you over and over again until he slipped his tongue in, swiftly slipping past your lips as he brushed his tongue with yours.

You mewled quietly, body arching at his while he kept you in place, his arms gripping around you tighter when he felt your tongue moving with his in sync – it was so hard to contain himself that he kissed his way all the way down to your neck where he took some flesh in his lips to harshly, making you moan quietly, “Luhan…”

“Ngh,” He grunted on your skin – your moan turned him on as he rolled his hips against your core once, making you feel the tent forming in his pants whilst he had you panting for air just with his lips against your neck, “We can’t do it here…” You mumbled, trying to get him to stop but you didn’t know if you had the strength to handle if he really did stop.

“Let’s go home.” He suggested, lips still onto your skin where he wanted to leave an obvious mark that you were his – you giggled when he kissed the hickey on your neck multiple times, “C’mon” – a small peck. “Let’s, go, home…”

Giving in, you fisted his hair, gently directing his head to face you where you lightly kissed his nose, “Let’s go…”

He grinned darkly at you with a smirk, his hand sliding down to enclose around your wrist where he dragged you out from the balcony. You chuckled when he walked around and past the children, hurriedly saying to the ladies in shift, “Sorry! We have somewhere to be right now!”

Just as you got out the door, Jun managed to catch a glimpse of that hickey on your neck, making him shout, “N-Noona! You’re injured on your n-neck!”

Before you could answer Jun, Luhan shoved you in the car and dashed back towards Jun where he dipped down to whisper something, making your eyes widened as Jun blushed, backing away where he decided to wave at you adorably before he went back into the orphanage. You frowned at Luhan the moment he got in the car, your hand on his thigh where you asked, “What did you tell Jun?”

Luhan smirked, revving up the engine with his hand pulling your hand on his thigh as he planted a kiss on the back of your hand, “I simply told him that I kissed you so much, your skin turned red.”

You blushed and looked away from Luhan but you yelped when he yanked you over, your body pressed against his where his breath hit your supple lips, “And believe me – it’s not going to stop at just your neck…”