Kai - When you two have a beach date

♥XOXO Scenario Collection

Requested by : beatricia


 

 

 

"I can’t believe we’re finally going to the beach together." You managed to mumble cutely as you looked out of the window, an elbow propped onto the side of the car where you rested your chin on your palm - causing Kai to steal glances at your way as he drove, you were indeed too cute for him to ignore, even without you knowing. "Angel, you’re being to distracting." He frowned a little as he stared ahead of the road. You furrowed your eyebrows as you lifted your chin from your palm, just to turn your head to look at him, "I didn’t even do anything."
 

He snickered, “Exactly.”
 

You scrunched your nose at him, “That’s not fair - and not my fault.”
 

He gently pulled over just to turn his head at you with a grin, “Could you try to do something that will not distract me until we get there?”
 

You looked around before you lied down flat against your seat where you tilted your head to the right, facing the window with your eyes shut with evident fake snores - pretending to be asleep and honestly, he wanted to just tackle you with a bear hug at the moment. He grinned before he continued driving, shaking his head with a chuckle, “Always so cute.”
 

With that, he glanced over to notice something that brought a wider smile to his face.
 

"She really did fall asleep." He whispered to himself as he pulled over again, just to reach over behind where he pulled out a blanket you two were going to use later but now he had used it to cover it over your body. He planted a soft kiss against your cheek before he continued driving. It was going to be an hour more or so until you two could reach your destination considering you two live deep in the city and coming from there, would take a while.
 

 

"Angel, wake up. We’re here." You hear a person calling you out, shaking your body gently but you grumbled a little, tugging on the blanket to cover your head, "Five more minutes…"
 

You felt the blanket being yanked down delicately before a pair of lips were crashed against yours. Your eyes shot open only to see that Kai was grinning at you, lips still on yours but he’d rather not pull away, he wounded his arms around your waist, carefully pulling you out of the car until you stood on two of your feet as he lured you with his lips, gently nibbling on your lower lip and you parted gladly for him. He teasingly your tongue once before pulling away sharply to look down on you when you were left in a daze after waking up from that kiss.
 

"You’re so unpredictable, angel." He snickered, picking up the blanket that had unknowingly fell from your body to the ground when he had made you come out from the car. You froze in an instant when you hear the sounds of waves crashing, giggles of children along with evident birds chirping above you. Kai was staring at you, waiting for you to finally put the pieces together and you looked around in awe - and in shock.
 

You looked over your shoulder with your eyes opened wide, obviously excited. “We’re here?!”
 

He snorted, “I tried to tell you.”
 

You instantly jumped on him as he caught you with two of his strong arms, tossing away the blanket back into the car just to catch you. You squealed into his ears and he felt so good listening to your happy voice. Lately the two of you didn’t have much time to go out together and whenever you had a chance, it may just be lazing around together to appreciate one another’s company but today… today was different and he was glad you loved it.
 

"I can’t believe we’re here!"
 

"Believe it angel," He leaned away just to look up to you, arms still holding onto you tight while your legs were locked around his waist. "We’re going to enjoy this day, just you and me."
 

 

"I want to go in the water!" You beamed like a little kid as the moment the two of you set up your things like the umbrella, the cloth in which you two will lie down on later, everything. Just as you got away from the under of the umbrella, you hear him clearing his throat and you stopped, turning around to see him motioning you back with two fingers. You dragged yourself back to him with a frown, "What?"
 

"Aren’t you forgetting something, angel?" He asked in a very obvious voice as if you were missing something.
 

You frowned, “I have a shirt to wear later just so boys couldn’t look at my body and I make sure I won’t go in too deep because I can’t swim. That’s all… right?”
 

He shook his head in disapproval, pulling out the sunscreen bottle from his bag and you smiled sheepishly, “Oh… whoops.”
 

"Come here, I’ll put it on you."
 

You followed him just to sit down underneath the umbrella where he had put on the sunscreen on your back, rubbing it in nicely, evening it out with his fingers smoothly. He even gave you a small massage while he was at it that caused you to purr in delight - you were definitely like a little kitten to him that he’d love to pamper with all his life. Although sometimes, he could’ve sworn that you were more like an angel compared to a kitten.
 

When he was done putting sunscreen all over your body, you took the bottle from his hands and smiled at him. “Go change and I’ll put some on you too.”
 

Pulling you by the back of your neck where he planted a kiss on your forehead, he smiled at you. “Alright, angel.”
 

"Kai!" You whined a little, reapplying some sunscreen on the spot he kissed you earlier on your forehead. "I had sunscreen on there! Kiss me somewhere else that doesn’t have sunscreen." You huffed adorably to his eyes as he chuckled, "I’ll kiss you somewhere else when I get back." With a wink from him, he had gone to change as the changing area was somewhere on the other side of the beach. You fiddled with the sunscreen bottle as you looked around where your eyes focused on the sea. It was so calming, so relaxing and you couldn’t believe that in just a few more minutes, you and Kai could be in the water playing with each other - something he had promised you long ago that he was making into reality now.
 

As you waited for Kai…
 

"Hey sweetcheeks!" Your ears were alarmed as you gulped, shaking your head as you knew better not to look. "Kai’s going to come back soon. Everything will be fine."
 

A few whistles were at your way and you simply looked down on your swimming attire. All you wore was a simple black one piece swimming suit that exposed your back just a little while your arms and legs were exposed - of course. That’s it! You weren’t even wearing a bikini (because Kai complained that guys would be staring at you like mad dogs but even with this, guys were already coming).
 

Gulping, you lifted your chin when you noticed the sun was being blocked. There you were greeted with three weird looking guys who were about your age but they were definitely single based on how they howled earlier. “You can rub sunscreen on me anytime.” One guy on the right winked at you and you sneered at him. “I have a boyfriend.”
 

The one in the middle pretended to look around, “Where is he?” He looked back at you to grin at you, “Not here! That’s what!”

The three of them high fived one another before they crouched down before you, causing you to shift backwards underneath the umbrella. “G-Get lost. I have no interest in any of you.”
 

"But we have some interest in you." The one of the left purred seductively, a hand placed on your exposed thigh and you flinched, "D-Don’t touch me!" You kicked his hand away and he retreated his hand. "Fiesty women. I like that." The right one commented and you were ready to just run away from them but you couldn’t when the two of them had gripped onto your ankles, causing you to just throw the bottle of sunscreen at the one of them with a gasp. "My boyfriend will be back soon!"
 

"Is your definition of ‘soon’ and our definition the same?" The guy on the left spoke up this time - you just wanted Kai to get back here, even if he didn’t change.
 

"I don’t think so." A dark voice spoke up, causing the three of them to look over their shoulders where you could vaguely see Kai who was just in his swimming trunks, without a shirt on over their shoulders. "K-Kai…" You mumbled softly, causing Kai to easily yank the one that wasn’t holding onto you where he gripped onto his neck tight, swinging his arm hard to give a blow on his jaw until the guy fell back onto the sand. The two guys holding onto your ankles had easily gone over to help their friend up while Kai tugged you up gently until you were standing behind him.
 

"Any one of you that touches my girlfriend again, or even looks at her, are considered dead if I spot you." Kai snarled, his grip tightening around your wrist and you gulped.
 

One of the guys who were holding onto your ankle tried to be funny as he said, “We’ll just come after her when you’re not around.”
 

Kai let go of your wrist, cracked his fingers and cocked his head sideways, allowing them to hear his muscles cracking before Kai glared at him further. “Shall I just you up here?” Kai’s voice went down a few octaves, burning with anger as he clenched his fists. The one that got punched earlier simply tugged his friend, telling him to not mess with you or him. They even took a few seconds to analyze Kai’s body that was evident with packs, biceps flexing out of anger and they knew they’d be signing a death wish if they were to continue. “Leave and I might consider not ripping your heads off.” Kai warned dangerously low, causing the three guys to apologize meekly at you and him before they scrambled off.
 

You gently put a hand on his shoulder, causing his body to relax as he turned around to sigh at you. “S-Sorry, Kai. I just-“
 

"It’s not your fault." He cut you off quickly, pulling you into his arms as he hugged you tight. "I’m sorry I took so long…" He mumbled into your hair and you shook your head as you lifted your chin to frame his cheeks. "It… It wasn’t a good idea to come here."
 

Kai pecked your lips, “I’m here now. We can still enjoy this day, angel.”
 

"Can we enjoy it later? Let’s just stay underneath here for a while until the beach is cleared out." Kai smiled at you warmly, tugging you down with him on the cloth where you sat down beside him on the sand. "I think I’d like that."
 

Just as you lied down, using his arm as a pillow as he kept you close, he suddenly hovered above you, a leg swept over your waist to keep you still. Your eyes widened as you looked at him, “K-Kai…?”
 

He grinned before he dipped down to whisper on your lips, “I think I’ll kiss you now - on the spot where you don’t have sunscreen.”
 

"W-Where is that?" You meekly replied, arms gripping onto his bare, muscular arms. He smirked and pecked your lips once, "Here." And with that, he continued to shower you with kisses that occasionally slipped elsewhere - even to the spots that had sunscreen on.