Chen - When he sings you to sleep

♥XOXO Scenario Collection

 

 

You grunted as you got up the bed, wanting to get some water to relieve the burnt, pain feeling in your throat. Lately you haven't been feeling alright and to have your boyfriend pamper you - take care of you with all his heart was one thing but you didn't like to trouble him too much. So for a glass of water, you were going to get it by yourself. Just as you manage to sit up, you sighed with content, not knowing how hard it was to do it on your own. Your temperature was high, no, cross that. Your temperature was burning as you got up, letting the blanket slide down onto the bed again as you managed to stand up on your two feet.
 

Your head felt light and a bit dizzy but you shook it off, thinking it was just the way you were feeling and you'd be much better if you tried to walk.
 

Little did you know, you ended up tripping on your feet, falling onto the floor with a thud and you grunted softly, automatically losing all your energy to even get up.
 

"Baby what-?" You felt the door opening and hitting your back and you winced softly. Your eyes could vaguely see Chen's head popping through the door and he gasped. "Baby!" He raised his voice, slipping past the door as he got down on the floor to lift you up in his arms. "What are you doing up? You're supposed to call me if you need anything!" He scolded you and you gulped, looking into his eyes in guilt. He sighed as he stared back into your eyes - he knew you didn't want to trouble him but it was very rare for you to be sick.
 

And in this case where you were sick, he'd want to take care of you with all he can considering whenever he was sick, he was literally being treated like a prince with you around. "Come here." With that, his arms had lifted you up, gently placing you back down on the bed as he pulled the blankets up to cover your body up to your chest. "What do you need?" He asked in a calm tone, pushing your hair back from your forehead. You tried to get up again, saying, "I-I can get it myself."
 

He pinned you down without much effort considering how pale your face was and how weak you were. It was already the third night since you were sick and he had no intentions of leaving you at home alone until you were alright. "Don't get up again." He warned you, his eyes piercing into yours and you gulped, shifting on the bed. He sighed again, dipping down to kiss your forehead before he pushed your hair back again. "Just tell me, baby. I'll get it for you."
 

Swallowing hard, you managed to mutter, "W-Water..."
 

Just like that, he had already got up to fetch you some water. Within ten seconds, close to fifteen, he had came back, closing the door behind him as he helped you sit up just to hand you the glass of water. When you were done, he put the glass aside where he made you lie back down again. He was going to get up to put the glass in the kitchen but you gripped onto his hand, "C-Chen..."
 

He hurriedly put the glass by the bedside table, sitting beside you on the bed as he looked down on you, "Y-Yes? Anything else?"
 

"Could you..." You bit the insides of your cheeks, unsure if you were supposed to ask this but he held back onto your hand tightly, "Just ask, baby. Anything at all."
 

"S-Sing me to sleep?" You croaked out quietly, voice coming off more hoarse than usual and he grinned at you. "Of course, baby."
 

With that, his hand left yours just to fix your blanket before he pushed your hair back again, to make sure you weren't sweating before he sat down comfortably, hand holding onto yours as he looked at you look at him. "Close your eyes, baby. You can't possibly fall asleep with your eyes opened."
 

"Maybe I can..." You muttered softly and he chuckled, hovering a hand over your eyes where he gently made your eyes closed before he moved it away to start singing.

"Baby don’t cry tonight after the darkness passes. Baby don’t cry tonight it’ll become as if it never happened,"

 

He noticed your breathing got more stable as the grip you gave on his hand had loosened but he could tell you weren't fully asleep yet.
 

"You’re not the one to disappear into foam, something you never should’ve known,"
 

Your fingers started to release from his hand that was still holding onto yours. Your head tilted to the right a bit, falling onto the pillow slowly.
 

"So Baby don’t cry, cry, my love will protect you..."
 

When you had released your grip on his hand completely, he had retreated his hand easily just to get up from the bed, hovering above you to plant a kiss on your forehead. "Goodnight, baby."