Chapter 14

Unexpected Sparks

"Cut! Great job everyone! Good work Catherine! Wonderful acting ! It's a wrap!" I said in English.

Everyone on set applauded. Filming is finally over 

"Thanks Mr. Lee" Catherine said with a flirty smile. 

Catherine Harlow is the lead actress for the first movie that I'm directiing. She's blonde and one of the rising actresses in Hollywood right now. For the past few months that we've been working together on this film, she's been constantly flirting with me but I ignored every single advance. She's wanted by a lot of men and I admit she's very attractive and y, I am a man too, but she's not the girl that I want.

There's only one girl that I want. Rachel.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I finally arrived in LA after a long flight from Paris. I'm sitting on the soft leather couch in a chic apartment right in the middle of LA which will be my home for my month long stay. I finish eating the fruit salad that I bought and turn the tv on.

A trailer for an upcoming movie suddenly plays. It's a love story, yuck. I was about to switch to a different channel when I saw the name of the director. My heart skipped a beat and I had to blink several times to make sure I was seeing correctly.

Directed by Hyoshin Lee.

Directed by Hyoshin Lee.

Directed by Hyoshin Lee.

I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself. Hyoshin is now a Hollywood director. He's finally living his dream. I feel so happy for him but at the same time I feel sad because he's not mine.

I opened my eyes and went into my room to search for my laptop. I need to do some research on this movie. I also need to find out when it will premiere. I typed in the title of the movie, "Like a Flower". 

It will premiere on June 24, which is only a week from now!

I typed in Hyoshins' name on the search bar and I got a mini heart attack when I read the results.

"Rising Actress, Catherine Harlow dating Director Hyoshin Lee?"

I immediately clicked on the link and started reading the article. After carefully reading it for three times, all I can think of is, "Hyoshin likes blondes?".

I don't feel single bit jealous because this is just a rumor. They aren't always true!

I looked at the face of the actress. She's only 19 and she's definetly pretty but of course I'm prettier than her!

I closed my laptop and dialed my secretarys' number. I need VIP tickets to this premiere!

 

 

(Author's Note: All I want to say to everyone who has waited for months for me to update this story, jeongmal jesonghamnida. I hope you will forgive me for making you wait this long. Please continue reading this story because I will absolutely do my best to finish this and give you an amazing story! Thank you to all those who read and subscribe to this story, kamsahamnida!)