Chapter 1

Unexpected Sparks

"For the price of getting Cha Eunsang, you will have to lose someone or get someone further away" I tell Kim Tan.

I look around and spot Hyoshin sunbae. An idea suddenly comes into my mind.

"Congratulations on coming back. I hope it becomes a love-and-hate relationship again" Hyoshin tells Chanyoung.

I make my way towards him.

"Stop trying to ruin the party" Chanyoung jokes.

Hyoshin takes a drink from his glass.

"Sunbae," I say.

He looks at me.

I take a step closer to him and wrap my arms around him and I do something nobody in the party expected me to do... I kiss Hyoshin.

Everyone gasps.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I stare at Rachel with wide eyes. What the heck is she doing? Why is she... kissing me?! Does she want to make Tan jealous?

Hyunjoo suddenly enters the room. She looks at me with shock.

Rachel breaks the kiss. 

"You want to make Tan jealous?" I ask her.

"No" she says without looking at me. "I want you to be uncomfortable with Tan. If you can't be friends with him anymore, that's even better."

"I have no feelings for you" Rachel says then turns around to walk away but I grab her arm to stop her. I look at Hyunjoo.

Watch this Hyunjoo.

I turn Rachel around and grab her shoulders. 

I look her in the eye and I say, "I have no feelings for you too".

Then I kiss her.

Everyone gasps for the second time.