2nd MISSION

Terms & Conditions

CHAPTER 9- 2nd Mission

Jaehoon's POV

I made sure Daehyun didn't see me as I charmed my way into getting a free cheesecake from the young female waitress. No, I will not specify what I went through but I will tell you something else: If you want to seduce a women, and you know you're handsome, do any of the following and you will succeed- winking, lip biting, lip rubbing, smirks, and charming eye smiles.

One free cheesecake, coming up.

For a while, I reconsidered my plan- I didn't want to waste the cake. 'But it's free and provides entertainment.' That's all the encouragement I needed. After the red-faced waitress handed me my order (Although not without leaving me a strip of paper with a bunch of numbers scribbled on it first) I walked over to where Daehyun stood, around 10 feet away.

"Daehyun hyung! I got the cheesecake!" I yelled as Daehyun and the two girls turned their heads in my direction. As soon as I was within reaching range of the trio, I accidentally stumbled on... air.... and the cake flew and landed onto one of the girls' face before she even had the chance to hit on me. There was an odd minute of silence inwhich the girl and her friend gaped at me. "Oops."
"Jaehoon hyung! Why did you just do that?" Daehyun panicked. You have no idea how hard it was to contain my laughter.
"I didn't do it on purpose; I tripped." I said, tilting my head innocently. "I sincerely apologize for my clumsiness. I really hope you'll forgive me. Maybe you should go to the bathroom and clean off your face. Do you want me to come with you?" I pouted cutely to speed up the process. Oh, and by the way:

Apology: INSINCERE
Forgiveness: I COULDN'T CARE LESS
Cleaning her face: BECAUSE OTHERWISE I'LL BURST OUT LAUGHING IN FRONT OF HER
Coming with her: I KNOW SHE WON'T LET ME SO IT MEANS I'M ALONE WITH DAEHYUN.

"N-no it's ok. I-it was an accid-dent. Right?" the girl stuttered.
"Ofcooouuurse." Her friend took her to the bathroom which left me and Daehyun alone. Mission: SUCCESS! I turned to him laughing hysterically while he frowned at me. "That wasn't nice. Why are you laughing?" As much as I tried to answer, I simply couldn't stop laughing as I kept imagining the girl's face. The girls never came back, probably because they realised I was dangerous. Heh. ( OMG OMG because I'm cus I'm dangerous, OOHH~ I'M A BADMAAANNNN~)

After a while of Daehyun ignoring me, and me finally calming down, we sat at a table near the window.

"Stop it." said Daehyun, as I continiously poked his cheek since he wasn't talking to me. I grinned.
"Come on, you have to admit it was at least a little bit funny." Daehyun turned away but I could spot the corners of his mouth twitch up.
"No, it wasn't."
"Not even her cake face?" He faced me again as I gave a knowing smile. Two seconds later and we were clutching our stomachs again.
"Haha, ok maybe just a little bit." Daehyun admitted. I stopped laughing, squinting my eyes at him. "W-what?" I leaned in closer while he leaned back.
"You've got some cake on your face." I pointed out, referring to the piece of cheesecake on his left cheek. "Some of the cake must've hit you too. Weird how I didn't notice that before... come here." I said. I signalled with my hand for him to come closer and he skeptically leaned forwards. I reached my hand out and used my thumb to erase the food on his face and my finger afterwards.

"Yummy."

Daehyun's eyes widened at my comment and he hurriedly stood up and exited the cafe with me following behind him, laughing like there was no tomorrow.

'I tend to laugh a lot around him..."

--------------------------------------

 

Back at the dorm, everyone was huddled around the TV screen on which the 2nd mission was going to be revealed for 'Kidnapper Imnida~'.


"Move over!"
"Zelo, I can't see anything!"
"It's not my fault I'm so tall!"
"Then crouch down!"

"SHUT UP!"

The guys hushed after the shockingly threatening voice of the seemingly bubbly MC- Kim Hyojin. All the attention was once again on the TV screen where Hyojin could be seen wearing a frog costume; don't ask why, just accept it.
"Where's Jaehoon oppa?!" She demanded angrily.
"Umm.. I'll go get him.." Himchan volunteered, returning a few minutes later with a groggy Jaehoon.
"These missions are stupid.." He muttered.
"OPPAAAAAAA!!! You look even more handsome today! Are you excited???" Everyone exchanged glances unsurely at the sudden change in personality whereas Jaehoon just blinked at the screen with a I-hate-everything-let-me-go-back-to-sleep-I-don't-wanna-see-your-face expression.
 

Jaehoon huffed. "Very excited. You wouldn't believe." he answered sarcastically.
"So am I!!! In that case, I will give you your mission straight away!"
"..."
"B.A.P oppas have to... DRUMROLL PLEASE!" The boys drumrolled on the first solid item they saw. (accept for Jaehoon who happened to be slightly less enthusiastic.) "Re-Debut as a 7 MEMBER GROUP!!! WHOOOHOOOO!!" As soon as the mission was revealed, a wave of chatter erupted amongst the guys.

"Woah that's so cool!"
"I can't wait!"
"When can we start?"
"Should we stick with the same concept?"
"B.A.P is still heavier than dumbells."
"I want to rap about cherry tomatoes."
"Can I go now?"

"YOU WILL START WITH CREATING A CONCEPT AND COMPOSING THE MUSIC. Then there will be two sub-missions."

"What's a sub-mission?" Jongup asked.
"A mission within a mission." Answered Yongjae.
"Oooohhh."

"1: Produce the music2. Choreograph the dance. You will debut in one month with a mini-album! Until then, you will be given handcameras to record your progress which will then be aired an episode a week." Everyone was given their own handcamera by the crew and began testing it out. "GOOD LUCK JAEHooN OPPA! BUUIINNGG!!!" The TV went black and now everyone was sure that Hyojin definately prefered Jaehoon to any of the other B.A.P members. Yongguk, as the leader, decided to take charge of the mission and clapped his hands twice to get everyone's attention. "Let's get started. Fighting!"
"FIGHTING!" chanted B.A.P.

 

"...yeah..."

 

 

--------------------------

A/N: the coffee shop scene was a but cheesy but hey, cheese cake ;) And OMG B.A.P's ANGEL IS AMAZING!!! ASFSAFSDJK SO DAEBAK! BTS had a comeback too, I love it! I really like Boy in Luv and Jump :D Also, Taehyun A.K.A 'V' is climbing up my bias list. He's just so weird. I LOVE ITTTT. K guys, hope you enjoyed this chappie ^-^

What was your reaction on B.A.P and BTS' comebacks? Who are your biases?

COMMENT AND SUBSRIBE BECAUSE IT MAKES ME HAPPYYYYY~