WHAT THE HELL

Terms & Conditions

CHAPTER 1- What The Hell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3NOQBjEA_4w

 

Jaehoon groaned. Damn, why did his back hurt so badly? This was so uncomfortable. He could hear some shuffling in the room and debated whether he should open his eyes. ‘Right, so I remember passing out after a cloth was placed before me- probably Chloroform- so that must mean I got kidnapped. If I showed I was awake, they might begin... uh whatever kidnappers do. If I pretended I was still asleep I could perhaps catch part of their plan.’ he thought.

Jaehoon decided to fake being unconscious, but there was no interesting conversations; just the usual “Hyung is everything set up right?” and, “I wonder when he’ll wake up...” Eventually, his curiosity got the better of him and he hesitantly opened one eye then the other. ‘Where am I?’

He scanned the room and discovered he was in one of those typical abandoned warehouse settings, tied to a chair. In front of him stood five guys wearing masks that covered the lower half of their faces. ‘These guys watch too many movies...’ One of the guys with brown hair turned around and his eyes locked with Jaehoon's. His eyes widened but then turned back to normal, as if he suddenly remembered something.

“Hyung, he’s awake!” The guy informed in a thick Busan accent which Jaehoon would admit he was attracted to. The other four men turned around and met Jaehoon's gaze. This time, a different brown haired guy who was conciderably taller than the previous guy stepped up, clearing his throat, and beginning his supposedly ‘comforting’ words.

“Ah, you’re awake. Don’t take any of this the wrong way, we have nothing against you; it’s your little girlfriend that’s the target.” He explained in a deep, somewhat intimidating voice. ‘The hell? I don’t even have a girlfriend... alright Jaehoon, the way to get through this is to keep my cool.’ Thus, he put on a stoic expression, determined to get answers as to why he was in his current location.
“And I don’t suppose you know the name of this, ‘girlfriend’ of mine?” The guy chuckled, seemingly amused by my question.
“Why don’t you find out yourself?” Jaehoon's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. “Junhong, bring her in.” He ordered.

Jaehoon turned toward the door where a tall figure with purple hair roughly pushed in a familiar looking female. “Hae Ri? What’s going on?” It was Jaehoon's childhood friend, what is she doing here?
“Omo! Jaehoon I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean for you to get up into this mess! Please forgive me...” She began sobbing desperately, confusing him even more.

Another guy, one with dark brown hair, spoke up. “Yah, don’t you have anything to say before we make you watch what happens when you mess with us?” Hae Ri was struggling for words.
“J-Jaehoon?” she stuttered.
“What?”
“I do have something to tell you...” As soon as those words left all six guys that were previously scattered around the room gathered together and took off their masks, giving out a big grin. ‘what the-‘

“Annyeonghassaeyo! We are B.A.P, yessir!”
“And you’re on-“

“KIDNAPPER IMNIDA!”

“You’re friend over there set you up. What are your thoughts right now?” The blond ulzzang asked.
“Hae Ri?” She looked up with an anticipating grin.

Jaehoon looked her dead in the eyes. “I’m gonna kill you.”

---

 

A/N: So here's the much anticipated 1st chapter of 'Terms & Conditions'.

The chapters will be relatively short in order for me to update on time.
(I'm aiming to actually finish a story for once -.-')

Please leave a comment and subscribe because that's what motivates
me to update on time or even early.
Signing off:

CPC~