DEBUT

Terms & Conditions

CHAPTER 13- Debut

Jaehoon's POV

The next few weeks went by in a flash. The song Daehyun and I had produced the other day had been approved after Yongguk and I collaberated on the lyrics and the choreography had been created accordingly. And honestly, as much as I didn't want to admit it, I kinda enjoyed this new lifestyle. Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, Zelo, and me; the seven of us had become very close friends in such a short length of time- Especially Daehyun.

Daehyun...

I guess it was safe to say I had a crush, one that made me feel like a stupid fangirl everytime he smiled laughed or even done as much as look at me. And it worried me. What if I confessed and it turned out he doesn't like me? And it'll be awkward for the following 5 months I have left with B.A.P concerning the contract- speaking of that contract... I still don't know how that dude got my signature. I don't think he forged it, it looked just like mine. Maybe he got someone else to get it for him? But when? How?

I turned around to Daehyun who was checking his hair for the billionth time.
"Hyung." I called out.
"Yes?" Daehyun answered, still messing with his bangs. I think he noticed my nervous expression from my reflection in the mirror because he abandoned the dresser all together and turned to fully face me. "What's wrong? Are you nervous about the performance? Don't worry too much about it, as soon as you go onto that stage it'll just come naturally." He comforted. I smiled at his sincerity. I suppose I was kind of nervous- we were backstage and waiting for the signal to conquer the stage and complete the 2nd mission: to debut as a seven member group.

However, that wasn't what I wanted to talk to Daehyun about.
"No that's not it.. I wanted to talk to you about something else."
"Ok..." He looked at me expectantly. I swallowed. Well, here goes nothing.
"You know how I had to sign a contract in order to be part of this show? 'Kidnapper Imnida?'"
"Well, yeah I suppose that's to make sure you agree to the terms." he reasoned. I nodded.
"True, except I didn't sign it." Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "I mean, the contract itself has my signature but I don't remember ever having signed something like that." I explained. Daehyun bit his lip (that y habit of him that always drove me nuts at the thought of being unable to kiss him.) in thought. "Maybe you just forgot?" He suggested, he himself seeming doubtful of the possibility.
"I doubt that I'd forget a commitment I made that would up 6 months of my precious life."

Our thoughtful silence got interupted by the PD.
"B.A.P you're on!" he announced and it actued as a cue for the seven of us huddled together and held our hands out.
"1,2,3-"
"FIGHTING!"
I took a deep, shaky breath and felt a hand on my shoulder.
"It all comes down to this. Don't worry you'll do great." He smiled that dazzling, contagious smile of his and pat me on the back. "Let's go."

The lights were out as we walked on stage, already having memorised the exact amout of steps it took for us to get into our starting positions. Yongguk, as the leader, offered me one last encouraging smile before the spotlights - an electric blue colour- and the familiar music boomed through the speakers. The fans cheered loudly at the sound of the intro, filling me with a sudden rush of adrenaline. Daehyun raised his mike up since he sang the first line.


.http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AZK2JCPOxK4

[ALPHABAT- Tarantala]

[Daehyun] Tantara lalala lalalala lalalala
[Yongguk] yeah B.A.P Right Here, Real Bros Got Ma Back

[Daehyun] Tantara lalala lalalala lalalala
[Yongguk] We make it trouble, no matter what

[Himchan] Like ABCDEFG
[Jongup] Throw away all the obvious things
[Himchan] Like Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
[Jongup] It spreads out the more time passes
[Zelo] I climbed on the rebellion train, I’m not in the mood for lectures
Don’t believe me? My existence is a guarantee, it’s the life a choice

[Youngjae] Just trust me, leave it alone
Stop yelling at me as if you’ll eat me up

[Jongup] I was always like this since birth
Even if you beg, saying this or that,

[Himchan] I won’t be bent

[Daehyun] Tantara, don’t do that, follow me, lalalala
[Jaehyun] Pay attention woo
[Daehyun] Tantara, don’t do that, follow me, lalalala
[Jaehyun] Get out of the way bbarabarabam

[Yongguk] A move out of the way
I’m one millimeter from the front
I don’t care whose ahead or behind
Anyone can go against me
I’ll make everyone into a light extra
The few who looked down on me will fall asleep with eyes opened

[Zelo] Growth plates won’t close? Can’t even guess
Your body will react first, everyone get behind me follow me

[Youngjae] Stop chatting as if your ears will be pierced
The more you do that, the crazier I’ll get

[Jaehyun] I was always like this since I was born
Even if you beg, saying this or that,

[Himchan]I won’t be bent

[Daehyun] Tantara, don’t do that, follow me, lalalala
[Jaehyun] Pay attention woo
[Daehyun] Tantara, don’t do that, follow me, lalalala
[Jaehyun] Get out of the way bbarabarabam

I’m about to explode, don’t stop me

[ALL] Tantara, don’t do that, follow me, lalalala, trust me
Tantara, don’t do that, follow me, lalalala~

Tara tara tara tara tantara
.

 

The crowd erupted into loud cheers and random shouting. The seven of us were breathing hard after our physically demanding performance, but the adrenaline still ran through our veins passionately, preventing us from collapsing in exhaustion.
"That..was amazing."
"Yeah. We live for these moments." Daehyun answered. I don't know how he managed to hear me mutter under all the noise but it made me grin.

B.A.P took a syncrinised bow and professionally made their way backstage although as soon as we were out of sight of the audience we were just a bunch of excited guys (squeeling and jumping around like girls) that appreciated how everything we'd prepared in the past month had been worth it.

I'd been so deep in thought that I didn't realise everyone had gathered around me and began congratulating me.
"Well done Jaehoon you did really well. We're all proud of you." It was all slightly overwhelming. I was starting to feel somewhat lightheaded. Then Daehyun walked up to me. "Hey you di- Hyung are you ok?" He asked with concerned eyes.
"Y-yeah I just feel a bit dizzy." I stammered. I could hear the guys mutter about adrenaline and after effects or something.

Then the room span.

I heard some panicked yelling?

I dunno.. I'm too tired to care.

-----

A/N: Wooaaahh that escalated quickly! Anywho don't worry he's not dead haha that would be a funny ending though. 'and then he died.' lol. But yh ths chapter was gonna include something else too but that would make it too long so I'll have to squeeze it into the next chap ://

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT FOR MORE UPDATES!!!!