CONCEPT

Terms & Conditions

CHAPTER 10- Concept

OMG GUUIISEEE IT'S OUR 10 CHAPTER ANNIVERSARY~!! *throws confetti*
 

"Alright, so the first thing we need to decide on is a concept. What do you guys wanna do?" said Yongguk. As soon as he said that, I had to block my ears because Himchan, Zelo, Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup began yelling over each other with a bunch of ideas. Yongguk tried to get their attention but the boys were too excited to give him a second glance. Thus, I decided to take over and stood on the coffee table.

"YOU GUYS SHUT UP! You're all giving me a headache." six pairs of eyes curiously blinked back. I took a deep breath before massaging my temple. "I have an idea; How about this- we all write down onto a piece of paper what concept we prefer. Then we go for the most common one. Good?" I didn't wait for their answer and instead ripped up a piece of paper into seven shreds, handing them out.
"Y-Yah! That was my picture!" Himchan cried out. I flipped my piece over and saw an image of what looked like a pair of s. I raised my eyebrow and the guys gathered around. "ert." Himchan gaped then resumed to his little emo corner at the far right of the room. "Sulk if you want but at least write your favoured concept first."

About another five minutes later everyone finished writing and Yongguk gathered up the scraps, tallying up the results.
"Ok, 2 for mature, two for cute, two for y, one for... rebelling, lazy and inactive?" Ooh that's my one.
"That's mine."  I declared. "If this is our concept, it means we can get away with breaking rules, lazy means we don't have to work hard, and inactive means we don't participate in many promotions. I know, I'm a genius." Yongguk chuckled and walked off to discuss something with the PD.

"So what are we going for?" Jongup asked to no one in particular.
"Well, we have equal votes for all concepts.. accept Jaehoon's." Youngjae said, while stealing a glance at me. I just shrugged.
"Why don't we let the fans choose?" asked Zelo. At this, Daehyun got up from the couch and swung an arm around Zelo's shoulders.
"That's a really good idea Zelo-ah! We should make a poll and give Babys the vote." He complimented, causing Zelo to grin in pride.

"How do you make a poll?"

 



Everybody had forgotten about Yongguk seeing as they were too absorbed in trying to figure out how to set up a voting poll; even Himchan left his corned and joined in.
"Jaehoon, I think you press on this thing."
"No! It's that one!"
"Shut up!" I yelled. They were all shouting in my ear. I clicked a button that seemed fairly logical to press.
"Yeah see! I told you it was that one."
"That's it hyung, now type in the concepts."
Is there such a thing as a double headache? 'Cause if there is I've got one, and if there isn't I just invented it.

The voting poll was eventually set up just when Yongguk came in the room with an announcement. "Guys, we need to film the rest of this episode. It's gonna be a photoshoot for the different concepts we came up with. They'll be released next week, a bit like teaser photos."
"Does that mean they're going to force me into acting cute again?" I asked cautiously- once was enough.
"Again? Hyung, I don't remember seeing you do any aegyo at all." said Zelo.
"That's because you guys weren't there. It was on our first mission, when Himchan made me use aegyo." I explained.
"Oh don't remind me of that time-"
"What happened?" Himchan was interrupted by Daehyun who was then interupted by the PD.

"Sorry boys, no time. If we wanna finsh this segment before sundown, we gotta get going now. You boys have to wake really early tomorrow, maybe even before dawn." (before the daaaaawn, before the daaaawn blaaah blablablabla BLABLA blabla shiiii-peeooo!~ sorry I couldn't resist :/) Everyone scrambled to their feet, grabbing their shoes and coats before following the PD to the black SUV van. I took my time because really did not want to have my pictures taken.

"Yah! Jaehoon hyung, come on." I didn't even notice that Daehyun was till in the room. He buttoned up his jacket then grabbed my hand and led me out of the door.

THUMP THUMP.

Not again...


 

As soon as the seven of us (the cameramen went home and told us to use our handcameras to catch anything interesting) had arrived at the building where the photoshoot took place, each one of us was practically obducted by a stylist then smothered in make-up and dressed into whatever they gave us. First was the 'cute' concept, which I had been dreading all along.

"Give us some cute poses!" the photographer ordered. I literally just stood there with a blank expression- ok maybe I was glaring at the dude, but can you blame me?
"No." After a while of attempted persuasion and assured failure in doing so, the man was at the brink of giving up. Just as I was about to celebrate, a familiar, unpleasant face came into view.

The producer- Kang Woo Sung. (from chapter 3)

My face hardened but was soon replaced by the best fake smile I could master as he came my way.
"Ah! Jaehoon-ah, it's such a pleasure to see you again! How have you been holding up? Is everything going well?" Woosung's fake concern made me want to throw up. He rested a hand on my shoulder in a 'friendly' manner and it took everything I had not to break it.
"I've been fine, I'm starting to think the next six months are going to much more pleasurable than what I orginally had in mind. I apologise once again for our first encounter. How I wish I could turn back time." I don't know if you've noticed, but whenever I'm aggravated I tend to speak in a slightly more sophisticated way that might sound a little cocky to some. I can't really help it.

"My dear friend, the past is the past." His enthusiasm was so over the top, I could tell he was faking it. Although, I suppose he's had enough practice for it to seem genuine in the eyes of others. "So how's the photoshoot going?" I was about to answer when the photographer did so for me.
"The boys are doing great but it would help if Jaehoon would co-operate some more. He refuses to participate in the cute concept." I glared at the man with so much intensity that he almost dropped his precious camera. He mouthed an apology before I turned back to Woosung with another plastic, innocent smile.

"Is that so?" He frowned and pouted mockingly. "Why is that Jaehoon-ah? I thought we agreed you would do as you're told." He was really pushing it.
"I simply didn't feel it necessary. Is it a problem?" I taunted. Woosung's playful grin turned into a straight line. His face displayed lack of patience.
"You will do as they tell you or we could take this to court!" He hissed. Then he smiled again. "Please work hard Jaehoon-ah. Fighting!" Bipolar much.

I turned back to the guys who happened to have heard most of the conversation. I glared at them. "What?"
"E-eh what happened there? Who was that guy?" Himchan seemed to be the only one who didn't get the message to keep his mouth shut.
"It was the producer of the show. And what happened is none of your business." With that, he shut up and the seven of us resumed to the green background where the photos were taken. The first two concept were done and it annoyed me even more how I was forced to smile 'cutely'. Just as I thought things were at its worst, the stylists announced the last concept: y.

I groaned out loud. "Who's stupid idea was this?" Himchan and Daehyun cowered behind Yongguk. Traitor. "Whatever, what am I wearing?" I asked my personal stylist. "Oh you don't have to change." Thank God. "Just take of your shirt and let me smudge your eyeliner a bit." spoke too soon.

I didn't even care anymore. The shirt came off within the next few seconds and let's just say I did not enjoy all the attention.

"..Hot.." someone muttered.

------------------

A/N: Ok so! Chapter 10 is special so extra long!

In case anyone's confused, Woosung is the producer of the show Kidnapper Imnida and he basically forced Jaehyun into the 6 month contract but we'll find out later how.  Also, in case anyone's wondering, the real action will be in chapter 15 although chapter 14 is going to be pretty exciting ;) I have something planned.

Thanks to whoever stuck with me for the past 10 chapters,  hope you guys will continue to enjoy this story.

Please comment and subscribe I cannot stress enough T.T

CPC