TRIP?

Terms & Conditions

CHAPTER 16- TRIP?

 

Jaehoon's POV

Daehyun and I managed to dodge Himchan's questions by pushing him aside and sprinted downstairs to get away from him. Breakfast was already set on the table and the other B.A.P members were gulping down the food like the animals they were.

"Morning." Yongguk greeted, the others following after. Daehyun and I greeted back merrily, me even adding a small wave. We then took a seat next to each other and began eating our breakfast like nothing had happened. The six of us were happily conversing until Himchan came running down the stairs, almost tripping in the process. He halted in front of me and Dae with his hands on his hips, narrowing his eyes at us.
"I'm letting you go this once. But next time.." Himchan gave the two of us a warning look at which we giggled at. The others looked at us weirdly. Yongguk suddenly put down his chopsticks and leaned forwards in our direction.
"By the way. Daehyun, Jaehoon, I'd like to talk to you guys about yesterday." It took us a moment to realise what he was talking about. But then it hit us.
"Oh."
"Sure..eheheh..eh?" Daehyun said nervously. Yongguk stood up and signalled with his head for us to follow him.
"Ha! Can't dodge this one!" Himchan exclaimed happily. Daehyun and I turned and glared at him simultaneously. "Oh . DaehJae double glare is scary." Oh my God Himchan would you just shut up for once in your life? 
"DaeJae?"
"Who's DaeJae?"
"Shipping?"

you too, Himchan.



Yongguk took us to the bedroom he shared with Himchan.

"So. First of all... relationship?"

As soon as those words left Yongguk's mouth, I remembered what Dahyun and I had been discussing earlier on.

"Jae?" I looked up to be met with Daehyun's nervous gaze.
"What?"
"It's just.. Would you mind if we... kept our relationship secret for a now?" I frowned visibly. Daehyun was my boyfriend now, right? So why can't I show that to everyone else? What if someone else tries to hit on him because they don't know he's taken, by me?
"What? Why?" I asked. Daehyun shifted his gaze uncomfortably.
"Fans.. I don't want them to do anything to you. You don't understand how bad they can get!" He explained.
"I can protect myself, Dae. I'm not a kid." I protested. 

"And I'm not saying you are." He sighed deeply. "It's just, just do for me? OK? Please?" Daehyun pleeded. I pouted, dipleased, but surrendered. Daehyun broke down into a bright smile. "Thanks Jae." He said, and pecked my lips. "Don't pout so much either, will you? It's too cute." I slapped Daehyun lightly, telling him to shut up.


I simply avoided Daehyun's and Yongguk's eyes by letting my eyes wander around the room; this one was for Daehyun to answer. I could tell he was debating with himself whether he wanted to tell our group leader, because as much as he wanted to keep it a secret, Yongguk was a trustworthy guy and could possibly even help us. Eventually Daehyun sighed.

"Yeah.." 

To be honest, even with all the reasoning I was still surprised. Didn't he say he didn't want me telling anyone? So only he can? It was kind of frustrating me but at the same time, shouldn't I be happy that he was willing to tell at least one person?

"Since when?" Yongguk asked.
"..Yesterday..." answered Daehyun. Yongguk sighed once again and ruffled his hair.
"Well.. our contract doesn't say we can't date, but I don't think the CEO would be ok with it. Especially since you're both guys." Daehyun and I exchanged worried looks. "But then again, I'm not planning to tell anyone. This is your business so I won't interfere. But we don't want any scandals. B.A.P is finally beginning to make its way up the popularity ranks, we're doing well which is why the CEO decided to give us a break and let us participate in this show. Just don't be reckless. Specifically in public. Understood?" 

I already knew Bang Yongguk was a mature and compassionate man, but it still shocked me just how far his understanding went. Daehyun and I exchanged galnces and attempted to hide our smiles while nodding. Yongguk gave us a nod of approval before telling us we were dismissed. We didn't leave however, before tackling Yongguk in a hug. 

"Aigoo, you kids. You're gonna make my hair white before I turn 30." Yongguk complained light-heartedly, but hugged us back none the less.


 

Manager Kang announced it was about time to get some more footage for the show. Before I had the chance to complain about it, he explained that this was the most relaxing part of the show.

"Some quality bonding time for all the members."

He described it as. I originally had no idea what he was talking about, but it turns out we're visiting Hongdae for three days. The guys were over-joyed and immediately began packing their stuff.

By the time we were finished packing the essentials, along with some useless stuff we probably weren't going to use, (like Himchan's collection of body lotions) the white SUV van had already pulled up. The members began piling up inside of it impatiently. When I finally stepped inside on the van, there seemed to be a problem- There were no more seats left.

Most people's first reaction would be to try and figure out a way to get a seat, yet the first thing I did was turn on the hand camera which the crew had given to each one of us for the show. I pressed on the recording button and filmed the situation.

"There is literally no place for a seventh member in B.A.P. Sigh... I'm so unwelcomed here. I guess I should leave.." I flipped the camera so it was facing and and sniffled dramatically while wiping off imaginary tears. It got the others in tears from laughing so hard and I broke out in a grin myself. Daehyun grabbed me by the hips and pulled me onto his lap, bear in mind the camera was still rolling. I think I shrieked a not-very-manly shriek out of surprise and probably flushed as soon as our bodies made contact. 

After a while everyone calmed themselves down and the driver apologised for the inconvenience but we decided to stick with the current seating arrangements: Manager Kang and the driver up front, Yongguk, Zelo and Himchan in the first row, Jongup, Youngjae, and Daehyun in the second row, along with me on Daehyun's lap. About fifteen minutes into the drive Daehyun slyly put his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Yah." He whispered into my ear, his hot breath sending chills down my spine.
"What?" I replied, turning my head sightly at an angle which I could see him at. He smiled.
"Did you know we'll be rooming together?" I could have sworn I spotted a mischievious glint in his eyes.
"We are?" I answered lamely. "Did you set that up?" I looked at Daehyun suspiciously. He scanned around the room quickly and landed probably the quickest, yet still sincere, kiss on my cheek. I blushed and frantically looked around the room to check nobody saw, all the while Daehyun was quitely giggling to himself. Before I could comment further on his weird behaviour the car stopped.

"We're here!"


 

A/N Yes. It's been very, very long. I know. I know. I . I know. I blame myself this time. srsly, the problem is I had so many ideas but I still need to continue the plot and.. ARGGHHH! So I decided I'll just update whenever from now on. It would put less pressure on me and hopefully means I could update more often. I'm really sorry guys, I do enjoy writing  lot but my passion lays more in art and it's hard to balance everything T.T

But I promise I will try my hardest to update more! And if I do finsh this story, I'll finish 'SPEAK' and any stories after that will probably be one shots to avoid incomplete fics. 
 

Also! This is a favor to all readers: Does anyone know any good fanfics that are a male idol paired with a male oc? I can't seemed to fid any good ones :( I'd really appreciate it if y'all could link me to some :) Thanks~ Hope to update soon.

And remember! The more comments I get the more I will write. So if you get impatient and want an update, COMMENT!