JAEHOON IS GAY?

Terms & Conditions

CHAPTER 11- Jaehoon Is Gay?

Morning arrived a lot sooner than Jaehoon would have liked. For a while, the knowledge of an absent alarm clock planted a small smile on his face- little did he know, B.A.P had their personal wake up call.

"Wake up guys!" Himchan yelled, while banging a pan with a spatula. A sequence of groans could be heard from each dorm room as a response to Himchan's obnoxious banging. (I just realised how wrong that last sentence could sound :/) The mother figure of the group went round to personally wake each one of the boys, however, he refused to enter Jaehoon's room. The memory of what'd happened the last time he attempted to wake the teen was still fresh in his mind (that knife gave Himchan enough nightmares of a serial killer Jaehoon as it was) and he had no intention of experiencing it again.

Yongguk was the first to wake up and as the responsible one, helped Himchan wake the others. Daehyun happened to be unlucky enough to pass Himchan as he made his way to the breakfast table. Himchan immediately turned around and grabbed his arm.

"Daehyun-ah. Do me a favor and wake Jaehoon for me, hm?" It might have sounded like a question but Daehyun knew very well he was not supposed to argue with him. Himchan gave a reassuring nod as Daehyun hesitantly opened the door to Jaehoon's room- he also remembered his experience with Jaehoon's morning habits and eventhough Daehyun felt surprisingly comfortable and secure in his arms that time, he still wasn't about to risk another misunderstanding (last time, Youngjae happened to walk in.)

"Jaehoon hyung?" He called out softly. No response.
"Hyung." He said, a bit more sternly this time. Still no response.
"Yah! Jaehoong you have to wake up now! We're gonna be late because of you!" Finally, there was some kind of reaction. He frowned adorably and snuggled further into his duvet while mumbling some incoherent words. Daehyun softened at the sight and smiled. 'he's so cute..' He shook his head as soon as he realised the thought that just went through his head.

"..sugogi.." Jaehoon muttered. He dreamt about meat? Daehyun chuckled wholeheartedly. He was so different when he was asleep, lacking in the stoicness and sarcasm. Daehyun decided it was seriously about time to wake the younger. He walked over to the bed and stripped Jaehoon of his blanket, not thinking of the consequences. Daehyun found himself blushing at Jaehoon's exposed torso. (Although he was still wearing a baggy pair of pajama bottoms. At least he didn't sleep completely like Himchan- that would have been problematic)

Jaehoon pouted in his sleep at the loss of warmth, eyes still shut. Daehyun didn't know how much longer he could take the natural-aegyo attack, so he shook Jaehoon roughly, hoping he'll wake up quickly.

Thankfully, God seemed to be with him this once and Jaehoon's eyes opened slowly, blinking at the sudden exposure to light.
"Hm.. Daehyun Hyung?" He yawned and stretched and Daehyun was running out of synonyms for the word, 'adorable.'
"Morning." Daehyun smiled warmly. "The guys are waiting-"

As soon as he was about to announce that the guys were downstairs, a stampede could be heard, closing in to the room Jaehoon and Daehyun were situated in. The door swung open (note how nobody knocked) and the remaining members of B.A.P filled the room.

"How come everytime I tell you to wake Jaehoon you take a full 15 minutes and we have to come by to see what's taking you so long?" Himchan scolded, 'It's been 15 minutes already?' Daehyun thought. "And you! Why can't you just wake up on time?"
"..morning hyungs." Jaehoon greeted sleepily. It seemed his actions didn't only affect Daehyun, because Himchan forgot all about the lecture he was planning to give after seeing Jaehoon's aegyo filled greeting and stopped himself from 'aawww'ing at his dongsaeng.
"Uh..morning."

Jaehoon finally decided to sit up, and a few naughtly pairs of eyes traveled down to his toned torso. Jaehoon obliviously blinked at the others.
"Hyung, can we borrow your laptop?" Zelo asked, breaking the heated atmosphere.
"Um sure. What for though?" Jaehoon answered while passing Zelo his shiny, precious white laptop. (He loved his laptop to death, it was his entertainment.) The maknae gladly took it,  turned it on, and sat on the bed.
"To check the voting poll we put up yesterday." The others gathered round the bed too, some sitting some standing and Daehyun quickly laying next to Jaehoon, all his awkwardness gone and laziness taking over.

The laptop soon loaded to the homescreen. The background,surprisingly was the kpop idol RAIN.

Rain-1-1.jpg
(OMG he's so y x.x)

No one really expected anything at all (accept for Himchan who was confident the desktop would be one of a chainsaw murderer)

"That's RAIN sunbaenim, right?" Jongup pointed out
"Yup. He's a god." Jaehyun answered bluntly. Six pairs of eyes curiously landed on him.
"Jaehoon hyung, are you-" Yongguk elbowed Zelo at his straighworward question. A person's uality is personal.
"Ah it's fine. And yeah I'm gay if you wanna know. Maybe that's because most girls I know are far too clingy. I don't like that." Jaehyun confessed, not really caring what others thought of him. Daehyun questioned why he felt his heart swell. Is it because it meant he had a chance? Wait, but he didn't even like Jaehoon in that way...right?

"Results are in hyungs!" Everyone turned their attention back to the small screen. Daehyun was leaning over Jaehoon so he could see better, meanwhile blocking Jahyun's view.
"Ugh I can't seeee~" He whined. "Hyung what concept did the fans vote for?" Daehyun was about to tell him their concept was going to be Rebels (which was the alternative option to the ones the members had chosen) but decided to mess around a little.
"The majority of fans voted for a cute concept." Jaehoon froze.

No. WAY.

"No! I refuse to take part in this!" He waved his arms around for emphasis, knocking aside Daehyun's elbow that was holding him up, resulting in Daehyun landing on Jaehoon's still exposed chest. Daehyun turned, locking eyes with Jaehoon for a split second that felt like forever. Just for that moment, it felt like the world had frozen around the pair, and it was only the two them.

Daehyun was sure now, by the way he reacted; his heart was pounding a hundred miles per hour and he knew his face was flushed a deep scarlet and his stomach felt all weird and fluttery: he totally had a crush on Jaehoon. This was the first time he ever experienced attraction towards a guy, and... somehow he liked it.

As for Jaehoon, the experience was similar but he was confused as hell. What was going on? He knew what these symptoms meant, but when did it all happen? One moment Daehyun and him became friends, and now it suddenly seemed like he was falling for the elder. How? What, when? Sure he's attractive... he supposed he was a cool and funny guy but... ah well he'll get over it, it was just a crush after all.

For now.

Jaehoon's eyes widened at his thoughts. He panicked slightly, pushing Daehyun off his chest and rushing to the bathroom red-faced, slamming the door shut behind him.

The rest of B.A.P had been watching curiously, what did they just witness? It couldn't have been more obvious that there was at least some kind of chemistry between the two, the suddenness of it all was just a bit shocking.

Youngjae watched with an interested expression. He'd been observing the two from time to time and noticed how they'd gotten more comfortable with each other. It'd been interesting to watch but as Daehyun's best friend, he was starting to worry. Why did Jaehoon act so drastically? Did he not like Daehyun back? Youngjae was almost sure their feelings were mutual but he was beginning to doubt his observations.

He watched as Daehyun's expression went from fazed to confused- Himchan guessed it was because Jaehoon had just walked off. He decided to comment. (Because Himchan just never seemed to know when to shut his mouth.)

"Just because Jaehoon said he was liked guys doesn't give you permission to make a move." he mocked.

Yeah. If only Himchan would shut up.

-----------

 

A/N: OMG OMG GUYS IT'S STARTINGGGG! Anticipate chapter 15 ;) And by the way, I'm sorry if my updates are being really irregular but I have a good reason: I FREAKIN' LOST MY NOTEBOOK THAT CONTAINED MY PLAN FOR THIS STORY! T^T. Bear with me k?

On a sidenote, I've been completely infutuated with Rain recently (I think you can tell) and his song 30Y is just.. AHGSHDDKKDFFLFJKS HAWWTT. In fact, I'm listening to it now and omg the part when he says, 'I can't stop' I was just like, 'You don't need to stop baby, just keep going.' hahahha i'm sooooo not a fangirl ^.^