MORNING

Terms & Conditions

CHAPTER 4- Morning

CHAPTER DEDICATED TO MATOKI4EVER FOR 1ST COMMENT, UPVOTE AND SUB. I WUVVV YOU >_<
 

The alarm clock went off at 8:00am sharp and the members of B.A.P slowly woke up one by one. While Himchan was making breakfast, the others were freshning up until they realised there was one member left that hadn't woken up yet- Jaehoon.

"Hyung, shouldn't we wake up Jaehoon hyung?" Zelo asked. The others suddenly remembered their recently added member and decided to play rock-paper-scissors to decide who should wake him. "Kawi-Bawi-Bo!"
"YESS!"
"Whoo~!"
"Keke in you face Daehyun!" Himchan mocked, earning a scrowl from Daehyun. "Go on then. Manager Kang will be her in half an hour."

Hesitantly, Daehyun trudged towards the living room where Jaehyun was peacefully sleeping on the couch. 'Ugh, why do I have to wake him? Especially after he humiliated me on camera yesterday.' Daehyun thought, referring to when he'd asked Jaehyun if he was a . Jaehyun had replied in a manner which had made it seem like he'd personally wanted to know- but he didn't!

After mentally cursing Jaehoon for embarrassing him that day, he glanced at Jaehoon's sleeping face. 'You wouldn't think he was so cold and cunning seeing him like this...' Daehyun stepped a little closer, inspecting Jaehyun's face, 'He's actually really handsome... maybe even cute-'
"Gaah!" Before he knew it, Jaehoon's stong arms had grabbed Daehyun and pulled him towards him so that Daehyun was now being cuddled by Jaehoon. 'What. The. Hell-' Daehyun's mind hadn't even processed what had just happened when the door flung open.
"Hey hyung is everything alright I though I heard-" Yongjae caught the two in an easily misunderstood situation. "Hyung, I didn't think you swung that way. Well, I'll leave you guys some privacy. Be down soon and DON'T HAVE TOO MUCH FUN!" Daehyun's face was beyond flustered by now whereas Jaehyun was still sound asleep, completely unaware to what was going on. Yongjae just chuckled and walked out the room, closing the door behind him and leaving the two boys to their privacy.

'Wait until Himchan hyung hears about this.'

----------------

After a while, the rest of the boys began getting slightly curious as to what exactly was going on with the missing members. Hence, Jongup was sent to investigate.

Consequently, he walked into the same situation Yongjae left Jaehoon and Daehyun in- cuddling up on the couch- except this time, Daehyun was also fast asleep. (He attempted to escape Jaehoon's grip but he was stronger than he looked. In the end he just gave up and somehow found comfort in Jaehoon's arms, falling asleep.) Jongup was shocked, and after taking a picture on his phone as evidence, he managed to wake Daehyun and untangle him from Jaehoon's grip through all the working out he did; However, Jaehoon was a whole other matter.

To put it simply, Jaehoon was IMPOSSIBLE to wake up, and Jongup had to seek help from his fellow hyungs who came to his rescue.
"Did you try shaking him?" Yongguk asked, receiving nods.
"Did you scream in his ear?" Suggested Zelo excitedly.
"Didn't work."
"Then let's just pounce on him!" without waiting for an answer, Himchan jumped on Jaehoon's stomach several times before he was pulled down and a knife was held to his throat at the blink of an eye. Himchan's eyes widened in shock.

"Omo! W-what ar-"
"Do you wanna die?" Jaehoon threatened, only one eye open. Himchan looked like he just pooped him pants while the others were frozen on the spot. Jaehoon fully opened both his eyes and grinned teasingly. "Juuuust kidding." He removed the knife from Himchan's throat and put it back in his sleeve while making his way to the bathroom. Just as Himchan began to recover, Jaehoon poked his head out of the bathroom at stared deep into his eyes. "Don't wake me up like that again though, or I won't be kidding." His eyes went back from the dark onyx to the hazel and he suddenly seemed like a different person. "Oh by the way, what's for breakfast?"

-----------------

"What...just happened?" Yongjae questioned.
"Hyung?" The maknae attempted to comfort Himchan who was lost in his own thoughts.
"I'm fine."
Yongguk stood up and made his way to the kitchen. "I think Jaehoon just needs some time to settle in. We shouldn't judge him now, he might have his reasons." Everyone thought about their leader's words of wisdom and left the room one by one. Himchan decided to follow Yongguk.
"Hyung... do you... think he might have been sent by sesaeng fans to hurt me?" Yongguk dropped whatever he was doing and turned his full attention to Himchan. He shook his head. "Ani, Himchan. If he was he would've hurt you when he had the chance; but he didn't, did he?" Yongguk patted Himchan back, "Give him some time." and left him with his thoughts. 'I just hope you're right, hyung.'

-----------

Meanwhile, Jaehoon had finished his shower and came out in nothing but a towel to search for some clothes. Daehyun had been looking for something in his bedroom, which was linked to the bathroom, and was caught by surprise when Jaehoon came walking through.
"Hey Daehyun, do you know where my clothes are?" he asked, while scratching his nape.

Just one thing went through Daehyun's mind while he bit his lip,

'Damn that body.'

 

-----------------

A/N: BANG! done. And on new year's day too! Speaking of which, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
This chapter was kinda serious but played an important role in Daehyun's growing interests towards Jaehoon. I wanted to finish the chapter off slightly more light hearted. I wanted to make Daehyun say some thing like,
"Damn I'd tap dat arse!" buuuuut it seemed a little bit too ooc. :/ 

Got any new year's resolutions? Tell me!!! I wanna know! (srsly im genuinely interested) and add this to your list:

-Subscribe to 'The Little Letters'

Yh, it's crossed out cus u should have done that by now! >:(

Just kidding ^^.

Or am I?