STOP IT

Terms & Conditions

CHAPTER 3- Stop It

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eHhi6g1Glhw

 

"A few." I answered modestly. Because God knows it certainly was hell of a lot more than just 'a few'. "Maybe around 20-"
"That's as much as Daehyun!"
"-A day."
"Mwo-"
"That's in high school by the way." Let me tell you just one thing; their expressions were priceless. This was all true by the way. I mean, I can't help my natural good looks.
"Well, Jaehyun-sshi is really handsome..." I know that, no need to make the atmosphere awkwar- oh, too late.

Himchan coughed slightly to gain our attention and probably to remind the public that he was the visual of B.A.P and was not about to be replaced by 'Jaehyun-sshi'.
"It's time for you to get on stage, Jaehyun!" Without even waiting for my answer, like last time, I was dragged to the little passage way that connected the backstage room to the main stage which, must I add, was huge. After violently being pushed on stage, I stood there awkwardly while the rest of B.A.P did their yessir-introduction thing. 'What am I doing here again?' A microphone was passed to me; I suppose they wanted me to introduce myself?

"Uhh, annyeong? Woo Jaehoon imnida... what am I even doing here?" The audience cheered and laughed at my introduction- what was so funny about it anyways?
"Annyeonghasseyeong! I'm sure you've all already met Jaehoon from seeing him on the big screen. Wah! He must have been really handsome as a kid to get so many confessions, right?" Himchan asked, as the MC of the show (I guess). The audience once again replied with a bunch of cheers. I swear, he could tell them their stupid and they'd still cheer. "Let's take a look at some photos of Jaehyun's childhood." What?! No! They don't have my permission! It'll destroy my manly image and- 'ok, calm down Jae. He couldn't have gotten many pictures anyway. You stored almost all of them in your photo album. Remember?' That thought calmed me down a bit, but the dread soon returned when The huge screen displayed a picture of me as a toddler.

 

tumblr_lsbeakfkaI1qbrkcao1_500_large.jpg


"AAWWWWWW!!!" The audience syncronised. Was this rehearsed?
"Let's see one from Jaehyun's teenage years in highschool!"


photo-park_hyung_seok_3_2_large.jpg

 

I could just die right now. This was too embarrassing- MY HAIR LOOKED TERRIBLE THAT DAY!
"Please... just stop it." I muttered, hanging my head low. This was killing my pride SO bad.
"Huh? Did you say something, Jaehoon?" Himchan asked, still grinning at the pictures. He annoyed the out of me for some reason.

 Instead doing as I asked, they continued showing pictures of me through my childhood-one of them being when I lost a bet and was forced to do aegyo. That just took the embarrassment to a whole new level.

 I dropped the microphone on the floor by 'accident' resulting in that terribly irritating high pitched shriek. I also 'happened' to drop it near Himchan so he suffered the most. 'Heh, serves you right for shaming me' after hearing everyone groan at the noise, I jumped of stage using one hand like a boss and made my way through the crowd of fan girls and several fan boys towards the exit of the building. Most of the fans were too shocked to do anything but a few asked for my autograph (which I ignored not-so-nicely) and some random dude tried to kiss me (who I pushed away. Once again, not-so-nicely)

Surely you might think I’m overreacting but we all have things that just piss us off. You try getting kidnapped, asked a bunch of personal questions, find out now the whole world technically knows the answers, then get dragged onto an enormous stage with an even bigger crowd, then have them all see your embarrassing child pictures. I'd simply had enough of this. Once I finally fought my way through all the fans I made it to the exit where I found a bunch of guys blocking it.

"I’m sorry Jaehoon-sshi but you can’t leave the building without permission from the producer." I gritted my teeth in an attempt to sustain my anger.
"Then show me your ing producer." The man coughed nervously and stepped aside hesitantly. ‘Thats right, you DONT want to disobey an angry Jaehoon.’ A man that was about 15 cm (6 inches?) shorter than me came up from behind the others, smirking.
“What can I do for you Jaehoon?"
"Let me out of here."
"But the show's just started! You don’t want to disappoint your fans do you?" Fans? Psh, like I care.

I tried to push past the dude but he blocked my way.
"Uh uh uh" he tutted playfully. "Youre not going anywhere" I growled dangerously at him. He does not want to test my patience at a time like this. "According to whom exactly?" He chuckled and reached into his pocket only to pull out a folded up piece of paper.
"According to me and seemingly this document. Or more specifically, this contract which you apparently agreed to." He explained, tapping the signature at the bottom of the paper.
"Give me that!" I grabbed the paper of him and inspected the autograph. Sure enough, it was identical to my own.
"Well? Satisfied?"
"Hardly so. YOU SON OF A-"
“now now, excuse your language. We’ll be working together for the next six months so I suggest you behave." Six months? With this bastard? I didn’t sign up for this ! Oh wait actually, forget I said that.

But there was seriously something fishy about this- I had no memory whatsoever of agreeing to this junk. Was I drugged? Was it forged? Either way,
"Let’s put this whole meeting and start anew shall we? I’m the producer of the show, Kidnapper imnida, Kang Woo Sung." I will get out of this. I won’t accept this... thing to be in charge of six months of my life. I need a plan, first on the list is always to gain their trust. "Ah, pleased to meet you! I’m sorry for my previous behaviour, I was acting drastically. I guess I was just overwhelmed by the new environment. Hehe, should I go back on stage?" I faked my innocence. He grinned.
"thats more like it! And no, you may retire for the day. Let me show you to your dorm eh?" I fake smiled convincingly and bowed before following him. Did it kill me inside? Yes. Was it really necessary? Afraid so.

------------

A/N: I ended up writing half of the chapter on my phone on Wednesday night, or should I day Thursday morning? (It was 0:47 when I finished)
Anyhow, this chapter is kinda aiming to show that Jaehoon isn't just the cool,cold,calm guy we believe he is. Because when he's angry, he's angry and out comes the potty mouth. Tut tut tut. Villain introduced! Muhahaha!

Suggestions? Questions? Critiques? Comments? Subscripstion? Please?