Sneaking Meat / Off

Terms & Conditions

CHAPTER 8- Sneaking Meat / Off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VzuX88Dc_g&feature=player_detailpage

Jaehoon's POV

Hyosung laughed embarrassed. "W-what? Ahaha..."
"No offence?" I offered. It wasn't my fault I blurted that out, she's the one who tried to make a move and trust me- it was scary. This was simply my act of self-defence.

There was an awkward silence before I got pounced by the two other girls who I've come to know as Jieun and Hana.
"Omo, you're so cute!"
"He could almost replace Zelo dongsaeng!" Jieun joked playfully.
"Hey!" Zelo cried.
"I said almost." She teased. Everyone seemed to be having a fun time, chatting amongst themselves except for two members:-

Me-obviously. And surprisingly Daehyun, who was staring into space. 'I wonder what's going on in his mind...' A plan formulated in my mind as I called for him. "Hyung!" I got his attention and grinned mischieviously.
"Yes?" He narrowed his eyes at me suspiciously. "What are you planning?" It was amusing how he knew something was up straight away.
"Hyung, wanna sneak out with me?"

Daehyun's POV

"Sneak out?" I couldn't help but feel like we were in some kind of korean romance drama. You know, the ones where they sneak of to a cafe then get cream on their cheek and the other person wipes it off for them. And then they'll blush and slowly close in and-

"Yeah, we can go to a cafe or something. Away from these noisy brats." I could feel my face heat up slightly at my previous thoughts. Do I have a crush on him? Nah that's not right. Even if I did, I'm a rookie idol. Manager-nim said no dating until we become more famous. I looked up at Jaehoon who was slyly stealing some meat from Youngjae's plate only to get scolded seconds later. Cute.

Shut up, heart.

He looked my way expectantly. "Well? Are you in?" I chuckled as his child-like expression.
"Yeah alright. Let me steal some meat first, arrata?" It was Jaehoon's turn to chuckle as I sneaked some meat off of Himchan's plate while he was distracted by Hyosung; the two of them were complaining about Jaehoon's behaviour.

Haha.

It appeared no one had noticed how the two of us disappeared. Everyone simply caried on with their conversations; observant much.

"I wonder how long it'll take until they realise we're gone. I bet about 10 minutes." said Jaehoon.
"I recon 15." I replied. Jaehoon chuckled and nodded in agreement. He then flicked his fringe to the side (which, I must admit was y as hell.)
"I can't help help but feel it's like we teleported." 
"Ninja style." We bursted out laughing at my comment and imitated some ninja moves.
"We should portray a future career-"
"We should portray a future career-"

Jaehoon and I started at the same time.

"-as ninjas."
"-as ninjas."
We exchanged looks.
"-Jinx."
"-Jinx."
"Oh my God my long lost twin brother haha." We fell into another round of laughter, clutching our stomachs.

It was nice to see Jaehoon letting loose for once, and the fact that he did so with me for the first time since the program had started made me even happier. Aish I'm being so cheesy. Speaking of cheese-
"Jaehoon hyung, do they serve cheesecake wherever you're taking me?"
He seemed to think for a while before nodding slowly. "I think so... you like cheesecake?" Like it?
"It's my one and only love! I'd marry it if could it's the best pastry ever baked! Don't you agree?" My passionate mini-speech must've surprised him because Jaehoon raised an eyebrow.

What can I say? ME <3 CHEESECAKE!!!

"Haha I wouldn't know, I've never tried it." I stopped in my tracks. Did he just...? Nah, I must've heard him wrongly.
"I'm sorry, I thought I just heard you say that you've never tasted cheesecake before-"
"I haven't"

...

"You.. Y-You.." I was probably gaping at Jaehoon by now.
"Dude. Calm yourself." Jaehoon looked at me weirdly. I recomposed myself and cleared my throat.
"Hyung, take us to that Coffee Shop (*wink wink*) immediately. You need to try cheesecake, you have not lived!"

Jaehoon scoffed and before I knew it, he'd grabbed my hand and I was dragged off to the shop. I think I might be ill; my face keeps heating up...

Jaehoon's POV

As soon as we arrived at the Coffee Shop, Daehyun let go of my hand to go and order his beloved cheesecake. Honestly, I was disappointed. His hand felt so naturally comfortable to hold and that's being said by someone who generally hates people and skinship accept for a selected few.

What the hell was all that sappy about?

, forget I said any of that. I am the Jaehoon. Sure, the dude's handsome and he got some nice lips and yeah, I might be gay but that doesn't mean I'll fall for Daehyun just like that. I don't even know him! The hell, why I'm thinking about this.

I shook my head and tried to find Daehyun, spotting him near the counter. 'what are those girls doing so near to him?' I got up from my seat and steadily strud towards them. 'Time to use my charms to my advantage.'

I smirked.

 

-------------

A/N: Aaaawww fuddgecakes! Sorry guys I couldn't update for a while because  was doing some serious schoolwork and literally NO TIME! I was having a bunch of mental breakdowns because I have 6 importants tests in one week! Anywho, I hope you guys understand and enjoyed this chapter anyways :)

WHO DOESN'T LOVE A JEALOUS JAEHOON?

At which Jaehoon would protest: " The almighty Jaehoon does NOT get jealous!"

Also, we found out Jaehoon's gay! Yyaayy!! ♡ I love my Jaehoonnie too much /le sigh/