1st MISSION

Terms & Conditions

CHAPTER 5- 1st Mission

A/N: When the ringtone thingy plays in this chapter, it's like the one in Ta-Dah it's B.A.P! (The freaky one)

Daehyun's POV

Soon enough, all of us (B.A.P) were buckled up in Manager Kang's car. The atmosphere, surprisingly, wasn't awkward; it was more of a comfortable silence. Junhong (Zelo) was playing games on Yongjae's iPad, Whereas the others were listening to their respective music. My eyes wandered over to Jaehoon to see his head slightly leaning against the car window and his eyes closed. 'He's probably trying to catch some sleep...' I tilted my head slightly to get a better view of him, 'He really does look angelic when he's aslee-'

"DUN DUN DUN DUN, DUNDUNDUNDUN!"

Along with everyone else, I was jerked out of my thoughts by the obnoxious, spooky ringtone that seemed to just get louder and louder every second. You know, like the tune they play when someone's getting circled by a shark and in those horror movies?
"What the heck was that?!" Himchan cried while holding his hand to his chest. I could see some movement on my far right and found Jaehoon tiredly open his eyes while frowning at the noise. He rubbed his eyes adorably and followed the sound which led to the little pocket space on the car door on his far left (my side). In the process of getting to it he stretched over my lap, then got hold of the phone and went back to his seat. I frowned, missing the warmth his body gave me. I can't believe I just said that. What the hell. Oh my God. Does that mean I'm-

"Yeoboseoyo?" Jaehyun answered the phone and put it on loud speaker. His voice was slighly husky from only just waking up. y.
"Annyeeeooonngg!!! Woo. Jae. Hoon. Deeeeehhhh???" The other ended answered.... enthusiastically?
"Uhh yeah that's m-"
"I am the MC. Kim Hyojin! (Random name btw :/) And I have a mission for yoooouuu!!!" The voice- I mean Hyojin informed. "Oh, and the rest of B.A.P too of course." She added as an afterthought. Does she only like Jaehoon?
"O-Kaaayy....?" Jaehyun answered unsurely, completely ignoring the cameraman around him that signalled for him to give them a more enthusiastic response.
"Jaehooniieee~ The weather is terrible and it's raining... the people of South Korea are feeling down. Your job is to warm people's hearts in any way you can think of! Work hard oppaaaassss there's a prize if you succeed. I look forward to it all, good luck! BUUIINNGGG!" And the line got cut off. An awkward silence followed afterwards.

"Well, that was weird..." Junhong commented, the others nodded in agreement. Just when he was about to say something, Manager Kang announce that we'd arrived at our destination: Namdaemun Gate (ehh appearantly it's some famous shopping centre? idk :/)
"Let's go." Yongguk ordered while stepping out of the car, the rest of us followed suit. We all followed our manager around the centre curiously- how are we supposed to warm other people's hearts?

The camera men jogged a little to keep up with us while the host of the show, Park Kyung Min, talked to the camera. "The members of B.A.P will now have to find a way to warm the hearts of girls... I'm curious to what they will come up with. Aren't you?" In the background SHINEe's I'm so Curious played to fit the mood.

"Guys! Let's gather together to discuss what we should do!" Yongguk suggested, we all obeyed. "Any ideas?"
"Should me and Daehyunnie sing a love song?" Youngjae asked. Yongguk nodded.
"Sure. Is that ok with you?" I shrugged in return.
"I guess." Youngjae grinned widely and dragged me off to a group of girls.

Jaehoon's POV

"Me, Zelo and Jongup can do a dance. That leaves Jaehoon and Himchan. Ideas?" Before I could even rebel against the whole idea altogether, Himchan grabbed my arm and pulled me near him. "Aegyo. Jaehoon and I will do the Kiyomi song!" He stated as a playful grin crept up his face. I turned to him with a look of horror. "No." Himchan pouted.
"Come ooonnn~ Dongsaeng, are you scared that you can't compare to this?" Himchan teased, pointing at this puffed out cheeks. I could have sworn there was an evident anime vein on my forehead. 'So that's how it is, huh?'

I scoffed. If he thought he could win a challenge against me- aka: the great-and-powerful-multi-talented-Jaehoon we might aswell see EXO loose all of their sesaeng fans with how wrong he was. My scrowl turned into a cocky smirk.

"Himchan hyung?"
"Deh?"
"Bring it on."

 

Jaehoon's POV

Me and Himchan had been walking around for a while trying to find the perfect victims for our aegyo attack, as much as I hate to call it that.
"Omo! There! Those ahjummas! Isn't the older generation harder to please." Himchan pointed at the two middle aged women as he once again began dragging me by my arm towards the women. 'I swear this guy has a fettish with dragging people! Or is it just me?'

We pushed through the crowds of people while apoligising whenever we bumped into somebody- well actually, it was just Himchan excusing himself like he was reciting the chorus of SuJu's Sorry Sorry. I didn't have a reputation as an idol to maintain so to hell with manners. However, none of the citizens we'd bumped into told us off. (Probably because our superior looks must have been hard to ignore especially to the female audience. Heh.) We finally arrived before the two ahjummas and I got my act together, displaying a cute yet sincere looking smile which I hardly showed. I walked up to the ladies and offered to carry their grocery shopping bags in a gentlemanly manner.

"Excuse me, do you need any help with your shopping bags? They look heavy.." I offered, tilting my head cutely amd blinking innocently. The ahjumma chuckled and smiled sincerely. "Aigoo~ so cute! Gomawo!" They neatly handed me the bags one by one which I dumped onto Himchan while making a nice conversation with the ahjummas on their way home. Himchan growled lowly emitted an aura that said, you-will-regret-this-I-will-get-you-back-for-this-later-yo-lil-muthaa! But he didn't physically protest.

When we finally arrived at their houses (They were neighbours) A curious head popped out from the door frame; it was a girl in her teenage years- maybe Zelo's age?- with delicate features and long brown locks. "Umma~ Who are those boys?" Even though she mentioned the both of us, she was mainly looking at me. I knew Himchan was checking her out so I began my evil scheme.

I walked up to the girl at the door frame after taking the bags out of Himchan's arms, making it look like I done all the work. I put up a charming smile and bowed deeply introducing myself. "Annyeonghasseyo~ Jaehoon imnida. I saw your umma carrying heavy bags so I decided to help her carry it home... you don't mind, do you?" She blushed timidly and shook her head.
"Ani. Khamshamnida~ I'm Ji Eun by the way. " She spoke softly.

At this point, Himchan was fairly pissed and decided to say something. "Yah! You didn't win the challenge yet!" He claimed, clearly annoyed at how I was charming the girl so easily. He ran up to us with the rest of the bags.
"Forgive this Hyung's behaviour. He's extremely persistent to find out who's cuter. Between the two of us, that is." I explained. Gesturing at Himchan. "Care to choose?" Jieun glanced at Himchan and I, then blushed deeply and shyly shifted her gaze to the ground.
"Um.. I-I think y-you're cuter.." 

I grinned at the girl and turned around to wink at Himchan. 
"Kawaii."

-------------

Subscribe and if you have any ideas for what the other mission should be: TELL ME IN DA COMMENT BELOOOWWW!!

Thnx,

CPC