*BONUS* HIMCHAN'S BOREDOM

Terms & Conditions

CHAPTER 17- HIMCHAN'S BOREDOM
PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER- IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT

 

The Car Ride

Everyone seemed occupied with something, it was just Himchan who was bored to death. He huffed and turned to face Yongjae who was indulged in a romance novel.
"Hey Yongjae-ah." The said boy looked up from his book and shifted his attention to the elder. "Do you have your iPad with you? Can use it?"
"Yeah, sure one sec." After searching through his bag he pulled out the tablet ad handed it over to Himchan.
"Thanks." The first thing he did was open an internet browser and search his name, of course, and after viewing several disturbing yet somehow flattering Tumblr posts, the 24-year-old decided to search something else. 

'B.A.P Jaehoon'

He was surprised when a lot of results came up. Most of them mentioning something along the lines of 'Jaehoon and Daehyun Bromance'. Himchan went to the next page. 'Because I Love You- A DaeHoon fanfic' Himchan grinned at the shipping name and loaded the page. At first he was just curious, but after the first few chapters he was hooked. The plot revolved around the idea that Jaehoon and Daehyun had been childhood friends in the past and progressed to lovers. However, when Daehyun became a trainee, the two lost contact. So when Jaehoon heard about the show, he arranged for his friend to sign him up for 'Kidnapper Imnida' so that he could meet Daehyun again. 

When the fanfic ended, Himchan had an official OTP, renamed as DaeHoon. 

He read a few more stories. An angsty one in which Jaehoon dies which almost made him cry, and a very disturbing... rated one. Yeah.. He really hoped no-one happened to have seen what he was reading. Himchan ended up reading about 5 in total before Yongjae wanted his iPad back. Himchan quickly deleted the browser history and returned the tablet. He sneaked a glance at his OTP, almost fanboying over the fact that Jaehoon was sitting on Daehyun's lap and the elder had his arms around the other's waist.
"This ship is so real."
"Did you say something hyung?" Zelo blinked at Himchan, confused as the elder just smiled at him.


A/N: Hey....

Um.. Hi? Ok well long story short: I had a writer's block again I guess, I wasn't gonna continue this story but one wonderful person made me want to continue. Thank you eunhae_4ever :))

Also, this chapter is really short and it's more of a filler because the next chapter is meant to be 'Adventures in Hongdae' and I was writing it but had no idea what the boys should actually DO in Hongdae.

Therefooooreee I desperately need all of you to COMMENT some ideas to include because I'm kinda blank. Himchan, Jaehoon, and Daehyun will be travelling in one group so try to include mostly those characters.

YOUR COMMENTS WILL DECIDE THE FATE OF THE NEXT CHAPTER!!