DAEJAE PAR-TAY

Terms & Conditions

CHAPTER 15- DaeJae Par-Tay

Warning: Some hot stuff..

Jaehoon's POV

My ears. Oh my poor, poor ears.
"I officially hate clubs." I complained to Daehyun who rolled his eyes.
"Come on, let's go over to the bar!" He grabbed my hand the two of us managed to sneak through the crowd without too much trouble; although the occational flirt would come along, or some drunken bastard.

You see, I hate a lot of things. Not that I'm hateful, I just have strong opinions. And two of the things that I hate most are loud noises and crowded places of which are combined to make a club- our current location. So you can imagine just how badly I want to bury myself into the ground and die, right? Although luckily, there's a V.I.P section reserved for us idols (I still can't get used to calling myself an idol) where Yongguk, Himchan, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo should currently be in. My plan was originally to enter the club, and run like hell to the V.I.P section so I don't have to deal with these mad people but Daehyun insisted on something else.

"Why can't we just go to where the others are? You know, the V.I.P section?" I grumbled.
"They don't have all the drinks available there. Come on~ just one drink." Daehyun pleaded, clinging onto my arm...it..was kinda cute..
"B-but-" Before I could finish my sentence, a glass of golden liquid which looked like apple juice was set in front of me. Probably beer. I narrowed my eyes at Daehyun who had the same drink in his hand and casually took a sip.

There's beer in the V.I.P section. "not-all-drinks-available" by arse.'

"Aren't you gonna drink it~?" I turned to Daehyun to see him leaning his face on his palm and grinning lopsidedly with a slight blush tingling along his face. I glanced at his empty glass. 'why did he chug it down so fast? And... he's drunk already.' "I'm not drunk by the way! I'm fine in case you're wondering. Now drink up, baby." he pat the table top twice impatiently. I nodded and picked up my glass, staring at the liqui- wait, did he just call me baby?!

I took a double take- sure we might be together now but.. meh I shouldn't mind. I shrugged and brought the glass to my lips, gulping down only half of it as much as I tried to one shot it. At first I felt nothing but the bitter aftertaste left on my tongue, then a terrible burning sensation down the back of my throat. I clenched my eyes shut and waited until the effect had faded. When I'd opened my eyes Daehyun was staring right at me with concerned eyes.

"You ok, Jae?" I smiled reassuringly.
"Yeah I'm fine. I don't usually drink so I'm not used to alcohol. Although I did once..." I stopped talking as I felt Daehyun wasn't paying any attention to what I was saying and instead was staring at my lips.
"Stop talking and let me kiss you." The room suddenly felt much hotter as those words left his mouth. He began leaning in and I gulped, feeling my hearbeat increase by a ten fold. I don't really know why I felt so much more nervous this time, we'd kissed before. Maybe it was because it wasn't me initiating it?

Daehyun's soft lips againsts my own pulled my out of my thoughts. I began kissing back and Daehyun brought his hand up to tangled it into my hair, playing with the marine blue locks while deepening the kiss. I unvoluntarily moaned and Daehyun pulled me onto his lap, securing his other hand around waist. I his bottom lip and he opened his mouth straight away, allowing my tongue slide in.

Then he moaned. And I suddenly realised the fact that he was an idol, we were in a public club, and papparazi or anyone else could come in any moment now (if they haven't already) and take a picture to hand it to the CEO of TSEnt. Thereby create a huge scandal with photographic evidence.

I withdrew myself from Dae and got up, speedwalking towards the V.I.P section finally.
"Yah! Where are you going?" I ignored him and mangaed to reach the enterance to the room before Daehyun got to me. The guards seemingly recognised me as part of B.A.P and allowed me to access the room.

 Daehyun's POV

I scrowled. Glaring at pretty much anyone who dared to question my mood. Why did Jaehoon just leave so suddenly? Did he not like the kiss? But he moaned. He can't just leave me hanging like that! I need him. Now. Where did he go. I. Want. My. Jaehoon. Now. And no, I'm not drunk.

... Ok maybe a little. I'm just...

'Needy.'
'What the- who are you?'
'Your conscience, you pabo'
'Riigghhtt...'
'Don't believe me?'

'Fine, prove it. What am I thinking about right now?'
'Banging Jae'
'Yeah.. Wait what the-!'
'You wanna him.'
'N-no I don't!'

'Denial~'
'Shut up!'

...

It's gone. The voice is gone.

"Yah! Daehyun-ah, I asked you a question!" I blinked a few times and took in my surroundings. Youngjae, Himchan, Yongguk, Jongup and Zelo were seated on leather, bright red couches. I guess I was so deep in thought I hadn't even realised that I'd made it all the way to the V.I.P section already.

Himchan frowned while he scolded me for not answering his question. Behind him I could see a blotch of marine blue- Jaehoon. As soon as my eyes made contact with his, he gulped and shrank back behind Himchan. Is he hiding from me? Did I scare him? Maybe I was advancing too fast for him.. I walked over to where Jaehoon was and awkwardly stood before him. Himchan stepped aside, fully exposing Jaehoon who stiffened. The visual narrowed his eyes suspiciously at the both of us and studied our expressions.

"When did you guys get here? And hat's going on with you two? Why aren't you all buddy-buddy like you usually are?" Himchan questioned, but both Jaehoon and I remained silent, not risking an awkward explanation. Himchan probably sensed we weren't gonna talk any time soon because the next moment we were dragged to a medium sized room by the said person and ordered to talk it out.

"I don't know what happened but you better talk it out. You guys make the whole atmosphere seem tense so release whatever you stress or frustrations or whatever that you need to in here." Himchan turned his back to us and only gave us a second glance when he stopped at the door frame. "I'll come back in about an hour or so, depending. Have fun!" He left with a cheeky grin and locked the door behind him.

I looked at Jaehoon but he looked away which kinda hurt but I brushed it off. I took a moment to look around the room, and I kind of wish I didn't; like any other room, it had four walls (surprise, surprise!) painted burgundy, there was a red couch and a glass coffee table with a vase that contained a single red rose. That was the good stuff. Then there was a kingsized bed along with a pair of handcuffs attached to it and the key on the dresser next to it. A bottle of lube, a , and a bunch of other 'toys' that I do not wish to name.

This was a playroom. For .

Someone please tell me why the hell there would be one in a club? I risked glancing at Jaehoon and instantly regretted it. Judging by his expression he wasn't very pleased with the choice of rooms either.

"Himchan t-that bastard." He stumbled. I couldn't help but chuckle at his flushed face. "What are you laughing at?" Jaehoon grumbled. 'He's finally talking to me again.' I grinned at him and took several  large steps forward until our faces were only inches apart.
"You're just so adorable."

Author's POV

Jaehoon could still feel Daehyun's breath on his neck as he'd leaning in beside his ear.to utter those words. He flushed a deep red- the alcohol was beginning to take an effect, making him more expressive than usual. Daehyun watched his boyfriend as he pouted adorably.
"I'm just cute to you? Not hot or y?" he questioned, disappointment clear in his voice. Daehyun smirked and rested Jaehoon's chin on his index finger. "I didn't say you were cute. I said you were freakin' adorable. And I don't know... " Daehyun hung his arms around Jaehoon's shoulders and pretended to think. "I've yet to see your 'hot and y' side." Daehyun's waited for his reaction. Staring straight into Jaehoon's brown orbs suggestively.


"Alright." He finally said. And before Daehyun could ask him what the hell he meant with a simple 'alright', Jaehoon had captured the older's lips in a passionate kiss. Daehyun smiled and began kissing back, on Jaehoon's bottom lip. Once again however, the younger refused to comply to his boyfriend and instead pushed him against one of the burgundy walls, trapping Daehyun between his arms. The older had long since stopped taking the initiative and allowed his boyfriend to take the lead.

Jaehoon took a moment to admire his work, then he his lips seductively and brought his lips down onto Daehyun's hungrily. He tilted his head to get a better angle and, just as the elder had done previously, began on Daehyun's bottom lip. His tongue entered Daehyun's mouth and both saliva covered muscles swished around each other. Jaehoon pulled back suddenly and for a moment Daehyun feared he would be abandoned again. His worried soon transformed into soft moans as Jaehoon started trailing kissed down his jawline and on various parts of his skin.

Then Jaehoon's tongue swiped across a particularly sensitive spot which earned him a clear and loud moan from Daehyun.
"Hmm~.." Jaehoon smirked with his lips still occupied on Daehyun's sensitive spot.
"Change your mind yet?" He asked. It took a while for Daehyun to snap out of his daze and realise what he was talking about.
"I dunno.. I might need some more.. convincing.." He managed to reply while panting. Oh yes, he was enjoying this new side of Jaehoon. He was enjoying it very much.

Jaehoon decided not to hold back any longer, he brought his lips back to Daehyun special spot near his collarbone and was it more harshly this time. He brought one of his hands down and untucked the older's plain navy dresshirt. He slipped his hand under the shirt and let his hands roam freely along Daehyun's torso. The other moaned again, being unable to contain all the pleasure.

Before long Jaehoon was massaging the side of his boyfriend's waist with his thumb, turning him on.
"Ngh.. J-Jaehoon you're- Ah!" Daehyun interrupted himself with his loudest moan so far, the cause being Jaehoon who was palming the older's growing bulge. His already tight skinny jeans were feeling tighter by the second and it was starting to get uncomfortable, yet he couldn't open his mouth to say anything because when he did, the only sound that escaped were a sequence of moans and mewls. He was one, hot, mess.

A click could be heard from behind them and the door suddenly swung open, revealing Yongguk.
"What the hell are you guys... This is not the time and place." The leader ordered. Jaehoon tilted his head a tiny bit to glance at Yongguk, his lips still brushing against Daehyun's collarbone. He let out an irritated groan. "Oh, shut up. Can't you see we're having a moment here? Stupid er.."
"I'm warning you. Or I'll personally come and peel you off of him." Yongguk threatened, already walking up to the pair.
"Come any closer and I'll mark him!" There was no doubt that Jaehoon was drunk. He had a lack of alcohol tolerance.

Yongguk panicked inwardly and decided Jaehoon couldn't see him anyways since he was still preoccupied with his bandmate, but he'd underestimated the power of Jaehn's sensitive hearing.

"Ah!" Daehyun squeeled. Jaehoon had heard Yongguk's footsteps and as promised, bit down hard on the spot he'd been on for the past 5-10 minutes. 'Officially mine.' Jaehoon thought victoriously. "Yah! You left such an obvious mark! The stylists are going to kill me and the boys are gonna-" Jaehoon landed a quick kiss on Daehyun's swollen lips and removed the scarf he was wearing, positioning it around Daehyun's neck.
"There. Now no-one will know." Jaehoon smiled affectionately and grabbed the older's hand, pulling him along and out of the room.

Himchan was waiting for them outside and grinned as he spotted their intertwined hands.
"About time." He said, folding his arms across his chest. He then (weirdly) sniffed the two of them and frowned. "You don't smell like though."

------

A/N: Extra freakin long arse update! Cus I suddenly gained subscribers :) ANYWHO Himchan always has the last word, lol his erted mind keke although I wonder what would have happened if Yongguk didn't them?? hm?!?!!?!?

Hope you guys enjoyed the DaeJae action. They're y as .

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

CPC


'