LEAK

Terms & Conditions

CHAPTER 16- Leak

Please read the A/N at the end. It's important!

Jaehoon's POV

I don't care if the sun is what keeps us alive- it's still evil. It just has to shine so damn bright and wake me up. Out of all the places in could possibly shine on, it had to do so right. In. My. Eye. The fact that my head felt like it had been slammed into a brickwall didn't make my situation any better. Hence, with no other option, I opened my eyes grudgingly and immediately squinted them to protect my precious orbs from the blindning sun.

"It's eviiiillll..." I grumbled. It was soon followed by a chuckle coming from behind me. I hurriedly sat up and regretted it immediately, laying back down almost as quickly as I'd gotten up. "Ouwiiee.." I held my head and turned to my right, still laying down. When the pain had decided it was time to give me a break, I carefully removed my hands from my head and opened my eyes only to be met with a another pair or dark brown ones staring straight at me.

I froze. Then slowly checked if my clothes were still on, and thank God they were. I faced the man next to me.
"Good morning, Jae." Daehyun greeted with a sweet smile.
"M-Morning, Hyung." , why did I stutter. Daehyun's smile widened and he brought his hand on my neck, pulling me closed to him and landing  soft his on my forehead. My eyes widened in shock. "W-what was that for?" I stammered. Daehyun frowned and pouted cutely.
"What? I can't give my own boyfriend a good morning kiss?" He questioned. 

Wait.. boyfriend?!

Before I could protest, Daehyun spoke up, "Don't you remember yesterday at all? I mean.. I know you were really drunk afterwards but you should at least remember what happened before that." I thought back hard to try and unravel yesterday's events. I faintly remembered the confession.. So it wasn't just a wonderful dream? Then it hit me. Everything. The confession, the kiss, the party, the-

"...oh, ." Is all I could think of right now. What happened at the party... If Yongguk didn't stop us there and then, what would have happened? How far would we have gone? Daehyun shuffled closer to me and rested his hand on my shoulder, making me look up at him.
"Hey.. is something wrong? You know.. if you want to break up I'll understand. I mean, not that I want to! Just.. if you're not comfortable with me-" I couldn't believe what Daehyun was saying. Did he seriously think I wanted to end things just like that? 
"Shut up." I ordered.
"What?" Daehyun replied confused. I rolled my eyes and leaned in closely, until there was less than an inch space between us.
"I'm not gonna break up with you. So shut up and kiss me."

 

Author POV

A click was heard and the bedroom door opened revealing Zelo holding a tray with two cups of tea. The maknae took in the situation- Jaehoon resting his head on Daehyun's chest while he played with the younger's hair. His eyes widened in shock. He carefully put down the tray and attempted to escape the room unnoticed..but failed. He'd caught his hyung's attention with his sudden presence.

"Junhong-ah? When did you get here?" Daehyun asked. Zelo froze. 'Oettokhae?!'
"Eheheh...I was just... um...tea?" The younger stuttered nervously. After a minute of tense silence, Zelo made a mad dash for the door but Jaehoon managed to tackle him at lightning speed.  "HEL- ph..umgh!" The maknae tried to call out for help but Jaehoon covered his mouth.
"Don't. Say. A word." He ordered in a hushed tone. Zelo nodded furiously in panic. "It's not what you think. I was cold so I Daehyun was my solution. Nothing more, nothing less. Capiche?" Zelo didn't understand Italian, but he got the gist and he was running out of breath and desperately. He made a gesture to show he understood. Jaehoon loosened his grip on the younger who cautiously got back up, bowed at his hyungs, and magically made it out the door within a nanosecond.

".." Daehyun had goosebumps all over his arms; Jaehoon looked far too scary for his liking, he prefered the cuter version of him by a mile. Jaehoon turned around with an anxious look on his face.
"What if he'll tell on us?" He questioned. Daehyun chuckled and stared at the younger in disbelief.
"I'm pretty sure you frightened him out of doing that. Are you like, bipolar or something?"
"What do mean?"
"One moment you're like the cutest thing in the world," Jaehoon blushed deeply at Daehyun's statement. "and the next, you look like some.. ninja assassin of some sort." The younger giggled and held up a peace sign.
"It's survival instinct. Always stay alert." Daehyun raised an eyebrow.
"Survival instinct, huh?" The older male shook his head then ruffled Jaehoon's hair and smiled. "Cute."

Before Jaehoon could say anything to protest, the door suddenly flew open and Himchan obnoxiously entered the room.

"What's this I hear about the two of you cuddling? Are you two finally together? Is my DaeJae ship sailing? Omona, someone finally grew some balls. Who confessed?" Himchan yelled excitedly. Daehyun and Jaehoon exchange looks.

Zelo.

"I'm gonna kill that mother er."


 

A/N: Ohh maahhh someone's getting violent :O Anywhodeedoo gaiyss~ I'm gonna try to begin updating once a week again! (After I revised the story ;)

Also! Don't hate me guys but I kiiinddaa started this other story :// It's a Yukwon x Daehyun and here's the link if you wanna check it out!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/801999/speak-daehyun-yukwon-banghim

BUT!! I'm planning to finish it within a month cus it's only meant to be under 5 chapters unlike my other stories. And and and ! I won't be improvising (much) so it should be easier to update :) Meanwhile, I'm going to try and update this story too but that would mean 2 updates a week (1 for Speak and 1 for Terms& Conditions/ The Little Letters)

I still have about a week of summer holidays and a stack of neglected homework so I'll try to update as much as possible but I need your help!

If you silent readers could be even more fantastic and motivate me by commenting it would make me want to update more often. So please do that if you want more regular updates!

Thanks :)

CPC