BBQ

Terms & Conditions

CHAPTER 7- BBQ

All seven guys (including Jaehoon) were already up and changed, ready to... do whatever was supposed to be done that day. The boys conversed happily about all kind of random things. Two members, however, were left out of the conversation; Himchan had been sulking in his little emo corner ever since the previous day in which Jaehoon beat him in an aegyo contest. I mean, how could anyone beat that face?

Jaehoon was a different matter all together. He wasn't in a particularly negative mood but simply decided he'd rather entertain himself by fetching his sketchbook rather that chat among his fellow band members who he had yet to warm up to. That's right, our Jaehoon was very multitalented and not only musically.

For those who wonder what his sketch was of, it happened to be the B.A.P boys. He roughly drew out the outline of each figure and began planning all the main feature: the position of the eyes, nose, mouth, ears, the direction of each of their individual hair, their stance, clothes etc. Jaehyun had succeeded in drawing five of the members in a fairly accurate manner (And yes, that included the ever-so-lonely Himchan who was secluded from the others.) Weirdly enough, he found himself somewhat stuck on main vocal- Daehyun. The drawing itself looks fine-realistic even- but he just couldn't manage to get those eyes right.

While fooling around amongst his friends, he would show that occasional eye smile that made his eyes sparkle. There seemed to be so much life in those orbs that simply couldn't be tranferred onto a piece of paper.

Jaehoon sighed in frustration, an action that caught Daehyun's attention who turned around to find Jaehoon staring at him intently; or as he likes to call it (like all other artists) observing. He gulped visibly and held back a blush. 'No Daehyun, there's no need to blush everytime he looks at you. All of B.A.P looks at you. Random people look at you. BABYs look at you. You're an idol, you should e used to this by now.' He glanced at the others who seemed to be completely intrigued in their conversations, then gathered up some courage and shyly confidently made his way towards Jaehoon who was once again hunched over his sketchbook, scribbling furiously.

Daehyun stopped before the artist and peeked at his work- it was amazing, really. He'd drawn six figures who resembed the B.A.P boys perfectly, they all wore mid-action expressions which made the picture feel alive. The background was black and white and just sketched out roughly like it didn't matter much whereas the boys themselves were in full colour with immense detail, signifying their importance in the drawing. One of the figures was on a grey sofa with the words, 'SOFA OF DEPRESSION' written on it in a stiching-like writing. On it was, you guessed it, Himchan.

Daehyun chuckled lightly which caught Jaehoon's attention who immediately froze in place. He did not like people seeing his drawings. He felt awkward when people complimented him or asked that idiotic question of, 'How did you draw that?'. What was he supposed to answer? 'Magic', 'Just did', 'Uhh', those were his most common answers. Lame? Yes. But stupid questions need stupid answers.

"That's really good. Where did you learn to draw?" Jaehoon looked up, it was the first time he'd heard Daehyun speak so casually.
"Uh thanks. I guess my dad was an artist but no one really taught me." He answered awkwardly, nodding in self agreement.
"So you're like, self taught?"
"Yeah." Again, with the lame response. Daehyun hesitated a bit before asking the dreading question.
"Can I... see your sketchbook?" Jaehyun stared at his sketchbook. Normally it would have been an automatic, 'No. Mind your own business.' But for the first time, he was actually pondering on the question. Should he? He kind of felt like he could trust Daehyun, and that coming from the person who'd always keep their back to a wall in case he'd get sabotaged.

Yes, he was that paranoid.

Daehyun noticed Jaehoon's hesitance. "You don't have to show me, I understand if it's personal." Jaehoon rewarded his compassion with a greatful smile. It wasn't just a smile. No, it was the first time Jaehoon had genuinely and sincerely smiled at all since he'd been KIDNAPPED. It was a dazzling smile that could top Daehyun's own killer eyesmile.

"U-uh-"

"HEY GUYS! How about we go for korean BBQ? We can get to know Jaehoon better over a meal." Yongguk suggested, saving Daehyun from utterly embarrassing himself by talking to Jaehoon- he seemed to do that a lot lately.
"Can we invite SECRET noonas?" Zelo questioned excitedly.
"Sure, why not?"


Jaehoon's POV

Before my mind could process what happened, I was dragged to the BBQ place (like always), shoved onto one of the benches, and got a menu stuffed in my face with the budget being:

'choose whatever you like.'

So I did; I ordered pretty much anything that looked good. MEAT.

While waiting for the food to arrive, Youngjae annoyingly attempted to start a conversation with me.
"We should get to know each other better Jaehoon-sshi. Let's do a round of questions." The others nodded.
"Sure. Shoot." Zelo took this as his cue. "Hyung, have you heard of B.A.P before you came here? Do you think we're good?" Himchan hit him over the head.
"You're supposed to ask a question about him not us!" He scolded. Zelo rubbed his sore head and pouted cutely.
"Arrasso... Oh!" His face lit up immediately. "Do you like cherry tomatoes?"

Their expression-> (-.-')

I pulled a face. "Ew, no I hate tomatoes! Cherry tomatoes are ok when they're in your mouth but at soon as you bite them, the sourness explodes it's discusting. Blergh." Zelo's face resembled nothing less than shock. Complete and utter SHOCK.
"OMO! Hyung! You haven't tasted the sweet ones then!" He pulled out a cherry tomato from out of nowhere and tried to force me into eating it."Eat it hyung! It's reaaaaallllyy delicious!"
"No I don't want to-"

"EEEEEEYYYYKKKKKKKK!!!!" A loud shriek interrupted. We all turned our head to find the source of this terrible noise, finding four girls of which one of them was grinning at me like a maniac. In all honesty, I half expected it to be a fangirl but my more logical conscience told me it was a dying cat.

Where's the cat?

The figure hurriedly began approaching me and I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel anxious. "OMO OMO OMO are you Jaehoon? You're so handsome! Oh but cute at the same time. You look so manly though~ how old are you?"
"Hyosung-noona, leave him alone. I think you're scaring him." Youngjae advised. I mentally thanked him a thousand times.
"Aniyaaaaaaaa~ Answer me Jaehoon-shii."
 

 

"Uhh. Definitely too young for you."


----------

A/N: Yes, I know. Laaatttttteee update. Sorry :/ Not good with dead lines. *sigh*. I'll try to update on time but no guarentess... (That why u should subscribe) lol

COMMENT AND I'LL UPDATE QUICKER!