FINALLY

Terms & Conditions

CHAPTER 14- Finally

OMGGG GUYS IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!! The chapter you've all been waiting for :D

'My head hurts so bad. What happened again? Deja vu... didn't this happen before?'

It was like an imaginary door was unlocked and all the memories came back; Jaehoon remembered everything that happened before he'd passed out. He realised he must've fainted, then hit his head. He nodded to himself, triggering his headache, and groaned. There was some shuffling next to him.

"Hey, are you awake?" Jaehoon recognised the voice as Daehyun's. His throat felt dry and he didn't feel like talking so Jaehoon opened my eyes instead.
"Hi." he greeted, offering a small smile. Daehyun ran his hands through his hair making it stick out messily. Jaehoon seemed so carefree about the fact that he'd just passed out. Did he have any idea how worried Daehyun was? He'd gotten a mini heart attack at the thought of the worst case scenario. He'd offered to stay behind to look after Jaehoon since the rest of the boys had to attend the after party in celebration of their 'grand-debut'.  As much as the others didn't like the thought of leaving the two behind, quite a few other idols were attending the party and it wouldn't be right if the hosts, of all people, didn't attend.

"You know how worried I was? You just randomly collapsed as soon as we went backstage! Seriously, you should look after yourself. Imagine if you.." Daehyun continued lecturing Jaehoon, like the wonderful hyung he is, but Jaehoon couldn't focus on what he was saying. His hair was still all over the place and Jaehoon was tempted, very tempted to fix it. He was trying so hard to contol the urge.

"Yah! Are you even listening to me?" Daehyun nagged. He frowned and blew his bangs; that was the last straw. He sat up besides the protesting of his aching head.
"Wait, come here and for a sec." Jaehoon gestured with his hand for Daehyun to come closer. He skeptically leaned forwards and Jaehoon held out his hand and began fixing Deahyun's hair, organising the brown strands. As a habit, his tongue stuck out slightly in concentration. Daehyun couldn't stop himself from staring at him. Subconsciously his eyes traveled lower down Jaehoon's face and his gaze landed on those plumb, pink lips of his. As if to tease Daehyun, he his lips making them shiny with saliva. Daehyun bit on his lips to stop himself from going after his will.

"Why do you make me want to kiss you so bad?" Jaehoon froze and let go of Daehyun's hair.
"W-what?" Daehyun's eyes widened in realisation that he'd said that outloud.

'.'

The both of them flushed red and turned away. 'What, did I just do. Oh ...' as Daehyun mentally scolded himslef for being so blunt, Jaehoon, in contrast, was mentally cheering. Of course his man-pride died when he found himself blushing but this was the chance he'd been waiting for! It was like God gave him the 'ok' to confess. But what should he say?

Jaehoon grinned cheekily and grabbed Daehyun's hand who instantly turned around in surprise.
"Hyung, answer me honestly, okay?" Daehyun visibly gulped and gave a nod. "Do you...like me?"

Daehyun's POV

'Yes.' Ohhhh my God he's going to make fun of me. What do I say? I opened my mouth to defend myself but Jaehoon beat me to it.
"..as a friend." I breathed out in relief but felt my heart sink in disappointment. So then he doesn't think of me in that way...
"And if I asked, would you go out with me?" Wait so... he does like me? Is this a hypothetical question? What?
"..as a friend." This time, instead of feeling disappointed, I was angry.

"What the hell Jaehoon." I scoffed. "What are you playing at. Are you making fun of me? Do you enjoy watching me get my hopes crushed?"
"Wait you-"
"Yes, I like you. A lot. Dont' worry though, I won't chase after you. You obviously don't like me back so I'll just stay out of your way. Or should I not? You won't be able to make fun or me when I'm gone. Maybe I should stay around and be your personal entertainment. It's not like my feelings matter to you anyways."

There was a moment of silence, in which I caught my breath and Jaehoon stared at me. I suddenly felt self conscious. Maybe I shouldn't have said that? Jaehoon leaned forwards and I leaned back. He reached his hand out and I inched further away from him.
"Stop moving." he said softly, no trace of sarcasm in his voice. Jaehoon stood up and walked over to the chair I was sitting on. He rested a hand my cheek. "Don't cry. You'll make me tear up." I hadn't even noticed the tears running down my face until he mentioned it. I sniffed and wiped my face roughly.
"Whatever." I dismissed. " you." It wasn't like me to use profanities but can you blame me?
"Yeah ok. I deserved that." Jaehoon rested his other hand on the side of the chair I was currently sitting on and cupped my cheek with the other. 'what the-'

Author's POV

Guilt was killing Jaehoon. Literally. He just wanted to a little bit but ended up in makng him cry. He even got cussed at, did Daehyun hate him now? Did he ruin everything? Jaehoon wiped off the remaining tears on Daehyun's face.
"I'm sorry." he told him, leaning in so there was only about 3inches between the two of them. "but I really do like you Dae." Jaehoon searched his eyes and Daehyun seemed content with his confession-he was kind of embarrassed at his sudden outburst. He his lips and Jaehoon interpreted it as a cue to press his lips against Daehyun's who kissed back almost instantly.

The couple moved their lips in sync and it was just them again. The whole world around them ceased to exist- it was only each other that they focused on. Jaehoon intertwined his fingers into Daehyun's hair and deepened the kiss passionately. They needed each other right now, they'd both had their fair share of waiting..

Daehyun pulled Jaehoon onto his lap to kiss him at a better angle and as soon as he was sat down, Daehyun Jaehoon's bottom lip for entrance. Being the tease he was, Jaehoon didn't allow himself to open his his mouth straight away but Daehyun was impatient this time. He lifted the hem of Jaehoon'd shirt and fumbled with the elastic of his boxers. Jaehyun gasped in surprise at the older's unexpected, bold move. Daehyun slipped his tongue inside of Jaehoon's mouth who didn't hesitate to do the same. The two fought for dominance and surprisingly, Daehyun managed to win, and he was soon rewarded with full access to Jaehoon's mouth.

Finally the two pulled back for air and stared into each other's eyes affectionately.
"You're a good kisser." Jaehoon complimented cheekily with a wink. Daehyun rolled his eyes and pushed Jaehoon off his lap, consequently making him fall onto the bed. He chuckled, then looked around curiously. "Hey where did the others go?" Jaehoon questioned.
"Afterparty. To celebrate our 2nd debut." Daehyun answered. Jaehoon made an 'o' with his mouth in understanding and a comfortable silence followed.

They didn't really need to talk- just enjoying each other's company was enough. It felt better than before, the tension there used to be of a does-he-like-me-in-that-way-or-not was no longer there.

Jaehoon bit his lip and mentally cheered himself on. 'come on Jae, you can do it! Just ask him the question. You are the Jae.' He took a deep breath.
"Daehyunnie?" Daehyun turned to him in question.
"Yeah?"
"Be mine?"
"Ok."
Jaehoon and Daehyun exchanged foolish grins and leaned in for another short kiss.
"Do you wanna go to the party now? It should still be going." Daehyun suggested. Jaehoon grabbed his and smiled adorably.
"Let's go then."

 

They could both get used to this.

 

-------

A/N: Omgggg guys finallyyyyyyy they're togeeetheerr~ I swear I'm obsessed with this JaeDae paiting and it's my own character! Also, next chapter is going to be kind of heated since they'lll be at a club, both drunk, both y ;) Aaarrggh I can't wait.

Comment and subscribe for early updates!