- Chapter

Yeollie in charge of LOVE [discontinued]
Yeollie
In charge of LOVE - 5

 

 

Sungyeol flopped on his bed with his hands crossed tightly around his tummy. He was rolling over the bed laughing hysterically. After a while from his eyes fell tears and he didn't bother to wipe them off.
 
"Can you stop this?" Chanyeol looked at him with pity and very annoyed.
 
"N...no!" Sungyeol managed to answer before he started to laugh even more. Chanyeol bit his lower lip to refrain himself from jumping at his brother and punching him in the face. He wished punching someone in face was legal and free allowed without any consequences. Fortunately reality was different and harder to stand.
 
"I hope this girl will reject you damn bastard!" Chanyeol shouted and ran away before Sungyeol could look at him and see tears in his eyes. Sungyeol sighed and sat calmly on his bed. His face expressed sorrow which usually get over him when his brother showed him that he really and clearly hate him. The problem is that Sungyeol has no idea why his younger brother hate him and that's hurting him a lot.
 
Why won't you smile for me for once Chan?
 
Sungyeol turned to his desk and took phone from there. He looked at the screen and dialed Myungsoo number. After hearing three signals he wanted to hang up but when he pulled his phone away from ear he heard Myungsoo asking hello?
 
"Soo..." Sungyeol said sadly. Myungsoo sighed on the other side because he knew something wasn't good with Sungyeol.
 
"Yes?" he asked, waiting for Sungyeol to start talking but he had to wait little longer as Sungyeol was thinking how to start. Myungsoo waited patiently as he's always waiting every time when Sungyeol feels depressed.
 
"I need your help." Sungyeol finally said.
 
"What it is Sungyeol?" Myungsoo asked calmly and softly. Maybe
sometimes he was cold and not nice to Sungyeol but he was always there for him in hard times which happened not so often or only when Sungyeol was in home.
 
"We need to find girl for Chanyeol." Myungsoo sighed again on the other side. He knew that Chanyeol hates Sungyeol for some reason and for him it wasn't good idea.
 
"Sungyeol I don't think..."
 
"Please..." Sungyeol voice started to tremble as he was fighting to not start cry.
 
"Ok. What do you want me to do?" It was always like this. Myungsoo always give up when Sungyeol voice start to tremble or when he's crying. It's because for Myungsoo is abnormal to see his energetic friend crying.
 
"Come to my home tomorrow at 7am and we will go to look around Chanyeol's school for some girls for him." maybe Myungsoo wasn't happy for this idea, maybe he wanted to throw out this idea from Sungyeol head but he couldn't, just couldn't.
 
"So see you tomorrow and don't forget ask your girl on a date." Myungsoo reminded him little playfully.
 
"Yah! I won't pabo!" Myungsoo chuckled because Sungyeol came back to his normal self. What never was so hard to do.

 


X----------X----------X

 
Next day Chanyeol almost broke the front door by slamming them harshly in front of Sungyeol face.
 
"Hi." Myungsoo greeted him causing Chanyeol to jump a little.
 
"Good you're here! Take this stupid choding away from me!" Chanyeol shouted not caring if Myungsoo was older and he shouldn't talk to him in this way.

Myungsoo ran his fingers through his hair.
 
"We're going with you if you want this or not!" Sungyeol said, when he finally went out the house.
 
"Never in my life!" Chanyeol shouted to him.
 
"We will see!" Sungyeol answered grinning widely. Chanyeol wanted to hit him but he wanted it more when they arrived at school and when someone's hands crossed around his throat hugging him tightly.
 
"Anyong cold machine! Did you missed monkey Ririn?" Chanyeol eyes narrowed in anger and he glared at Sungyeol and Myungsoo when they started to laugh.
 
"Omo you brought here... Ah!" she squealed when she saw Myungsoo. She pushed Chanyeol aside and went to Myungsoo, fluttering her eyelashes seductively.
 
"I didn't know that Chanyeol has a girlfriend." Sungyeol laughed but then hissed in pain when Sungyeon stepped on his foot.
 
"Aish you! That's hurts!" he complained looking her in the eyes angrily.

Sungyeon puffed her cheek and answered madly. "Monkey Ririn don't like cold machine! She like this pretty face." she pointed at Myungsoo and squealed again forcing them to cover their ears.
 
"Good you can take him and leave me alone." Chanyeol said and left them. Sungyeon quickly pecked Myungsoo on cheek and ran after Chanyeol before Myungsoo could react and scold her.
 
"Chanyeol!" she shouted nicely while she jumped on Chanyeol back. He quickly pushed her away and turned to her shouting.
 
"What?!"

She pouted and said as a little girl, swaying from side to side. "I want to go on a date with pretty face!"

Chanyeol raised his eyebrow and wanted to facepalm himself but then good idea popped to his head. "I'll help you if you will leave me alone!" she nodded vigorously and Chanyeol grinned. He didn't know that Sungyeon crossed two fingers behind her back.