- Chapter

Yeollie in charge of LOVE [discontinued]
Yeollie
In charge of LOVE - 18

 

Soorin once in a while observed Sungyeol who was often staring at his pen, missing words of teacher and not taking notes. As older sister she knew how it is to be worried about younger siblings and she wanted somehow to help poor Sungyeol.

"Something’s wrong Soorin?" she was snapped out of her thoughts by Woohyun who noticed that she stopped taking notes.

"Look at him. He's so worried about Chanyeol." she answered not taking eyes from Sungyeol.

Woohyun sighed. He knew who she was looking at but he was hoping to be wrong. Heck he wasn't. "You look the same if you're worried about Ririn."

"Ririn!" she raised her voice and few students glared at her for disturbing. However Sungyeol was too preoccupied with his thoughts that he didn't notice anything. Only Myungsoo raised his eyebrow questioningly.

"Something wrong with Ririn?" he asked.

Soorin leaned closer to Myungsoo who was sitting next to Woohyun, so she covered half of Woohyun table, preventing him to write anything. Woohyun was just lucky to be disturbed during lecture in such a way. "I think I can ask her about Chanyeol." she explained with little excited voice.

"What?" they all looked at Sungyeol who suddenly came back to reality.

"I'll ask Ririn about Chanyeol. What do you think?" she asked uncertainty.

"Can you do this for me?" his eyes sparkled with hope he'll find out something about his younger brother.

"Of course. I'll tell you everything as soon as she reply." she assured. Sungyeol nodded and sat properly on his seat. Pen which earlier was calmly held by his hand now was patted against the wooden surface of the desk. 

 

Sungyeon can you tell me what's doing Chanyeol. Please it's important.

 

Soorin sent message to her sister and bit her lower lip while waiting for reply. What she received back shocked her so much that she couldn't hide her expression from Myungsoo watchful eyes.

 

If you're talking about boring deep voiced cold machine aka Chanyeol.
 
He's not here.


X----------X----------X

 

A tall boy bent above the grave, staining it with tears that flew from his eyes. He was so lost, so mad at the world that he wanted to break something. Luckily he ran to the only one person to who he was able to reveal his sorrows.

"Appa." he said between sobs. "Please help me. I can't take it anymore. I want to be with you." the boy fell on his knees and started to cry harder.


X----------X----------X

 

Few minutes passed before Sungyeol once again snapped out of his thoughts and turned to Soorin with hope glistening in his eyes. Soorin bit her lower lip, considering if she should tell him the truth or lie. But she couldn't do the first since she said she built relationship on trust and honesty.

She looked into awaiting Sungyeol's eyes and sighed nervously. She imagined how he will react so she moved closer to Sungyeol, forcing Woohyun to move towards Myungsoo and reached for Sungyeol hands, who as she moved closer. Woohyun was fuming while Myungsoo observed their intertwined hands with interest.

"I'm sorry to say it but Chanyeol didn't go to school today." before she even finished her words Sungyeol was already on his feet, parting their hands as if she was only friend for him and he started to pack his things.

"Calm down Sungyeol." Myungsoo tried to stop him but Sungyeol wasn't listening.

"Sungyeol." Soorin called him with sorrow filled in her voice. Sungyeol stopped for a while and glanced at her.

"I'm sorry but I need to go." he whispered and ran away. Soorin rushed after him, leaving her things on her siting place. She wasn't worried about them since she was sure Woohyun will take care of it.

"Sungyeol wait!" she shouted once again when she spotted him near the stairs. She was glad when Sungyeol stopped and looked around. She catch up with him and panted.

"What are you doing?" Sungyeol asked curious.

"I was just thinking that maybe he needs some time alone." she explained ready to be scolded.

"Time alone?" Sungyeol was stunned.

"Maybe yesterday was too much for him and he need to settle some things in his head?" she suggested. Suprisingly her heart skip a beat when she saw tears in Sungyeol eyes.

"What should I do?" he asked desperately.

"First come with me." she reached for his hand and interwired their hands. She smiled gently when Sungyeol blushed a little. She lead him out of the campus and into the nearby park. They sat down on the bench far from walking people, where they could get some peace.

"Give me your phone." she asked, slowly letting off of his hand. Sungyeol little awkwardly reached for his phone and handed it to her. She smiled and lit the screen. She pressed icon to write new message.

"What are you doing?" Sungyeol asked puzzled, observing how her long fingers typed text on his phone.

"I'm sending message to your brother." she explained not taking eyes off the screen.

"What? No!" Sungyeol was shocked so he pulled his hands towards his phone, trying to snatch it away.

"Do you trust me?" she asked while protecting the phone.

Sungyeol froze, taken aback.

"I won't do anything that will make your relationship worse." she promised. Through her heart went electric stream of fear as she doubted her intentions. She quickly pushed it away as she needed to be convincing for Sungyeol's good sake.

"Ok, I trust you." he finally said and it was all what she needed to continue her message.

 

I'm not happy that you missed school today but I understand you may be mad at me after yesterday. Please don't do anything stupid and come back home after school ends to not worry our mother.

This time I won't scold you but I hope it'll never happen again.

 

She sent it and give back Sungyeol his phone. He read her message and smiled sadly. He knew it won't change anything with his relationship with Chanyeol but at least he could spend his time with Soorin.


X----------X----------X

 

Chanyeol was surprised to receive message and he narrowed his eyebrows when he found out from who it was. He read it and snorted. His brother couldn't do anything if he decide to skip school. And he had no rights to tell him what to do. However deep inside, under the thick layer of hate towards Sungyeol, Chanyeol was glad he won't be scolded after he come back to home.