- Chapter

Yeollie in charge of LOVE [discontinued]
Yeollie
In charge of LOVE - 17

 

Sound of alarm clock filled the room. Groaning Sungyeol reached for it and switched it off. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. Being a person full of life he jumped off his bed and rushed to Chanyeol room. He quietly slipped inside and sneaked to his bed.

"Rise and shine Chan!" Sungyeol shouted, pulling the covers away. For his surprise bed was empty. Sungyeol rubbed his eyes in disbelief and looked at bed once again. He still couldn't believe that Chanyeol woke up earlier than him.

"Mom!" he shouted and ran to his mother, not caring that he could scare her.

"What's wrong?" his mother asked worried.

"Where's Chan?"

His mother sighed in relief and showed Sungyeol to sit down on the chair. She went to the counter and took for him food.

"Mom where's Chan? And why do you look so relieved?" Sungyeol keep on asking, worried about his brother unusual disappearance.

His mother placed food in front of him and sat down on the other side of the table. "He went to school." she finally explained with sad face.

"What?" Sungyeol couldn't believe in it. "He woke up so early in the morning only to go to school? Why?"

"I don't know." she muttered. "When I entered kitchen he already was finishing his breakfast and when I was trying to find out why he was up so early, he only said that he need to do something before school."

"Mom do you think he's behaving like this because of yesterday?" Sungyeol assumed, feeling guilty.

"I don't know honey but I'd like you to talk to him. Ok?" she pleaded. Sungyeol could see from her facial expression that she was concerned about her second son.

"I'll talk to him! Don't worry!" Sungyeol stood up to kiss her in the forehead and then came back to his seat to finish his breakfast. He needs to hurry up because he still need to dress up.

Chan whatever it is I'll find out what's in your heart. This time I won't let you slip away so easily.

 


X----------X----------X

 

Myungsoo was talking with Soorin, ignoring presence of fuming Woohyun who stood on the side with crossed arms. He decided to kill the time and ask her some questions.

"So how was yesterday?"

"Great! I'm happy I could met Sungyeol's mom, she's a very nice person." she answered smiling gently.

"I know, that's why I treat her like my second mom." Myungsoo laughed.

"And I must tell that she treat you like her son." Soorin admitted.

"Sometimes even better than him." Myungsoo joked and they both started to laugh.

Woohyun rolled his eyes annoyed. He really don't like Sungyeol topic but more than that he hates to be ignored. Especially by her.

"I'm going to get some drink. Do you want some?" Woohyun asked to show that he's also there. He wasn't really thirsty but wanted some attention.

"No thank you." Soorin answered as she already had drink hidden in her bag.

"How about you L?" with difficulty he turned to Myungsoo using his nickname.

"I'm ok." Myungsoo grinned.

Dejected Woohyun walked away, feeling increasing pain in his heart. He approached vending machine and blankly looked at the drinks. He sighed and took off his wallet from the bag and then money. After he threw coins inside the machine he chose number of random drink. It came out that he chose Mirinda his less favorite drink. Woohyun pushed it inside his bag and went back to Soorin. He clenched his palms when Sungyeol approached her at exactly the same time.

"Hello my princess. Hi guys." Sungyeol greeted but surprisingly for all of them he sounded sad.

"Something happened Sungyeol?" Soorin was the first to ask.

"Oh nothing bad. Don't worry." Sungyeol smiled widely thinking that he can fool them.

"You can tell me everything. I always build relationship on trust and honesty." she said and Sungyeol felt that she was little mad at him while Woohyun heart clenched because he was ashamed of his behavior towards Sungyeol.

"I'm just worried about Chan." Sungyeol whispered, hanging his head low.

"What he did this time?" Myungsoo asked, getting worried as well.

"He went out the house before I woke up. I'm scared he will avoid me now." Sungyeol voice croaked as he felt tears in his eyes.

"Maybe he had something important to do before school." Soorin suggested.

"I don't think so. He just hates me now even more." single tear fell down Sungyeol cheek and Soorin hugged him tightly.

"Don't worry everything will be fine." she assured, whispering to his ear and smiled gently when Sungyeol hugged her back.

Woohyun watched the scene with jealousy, forgetting that not so long ago he was ashamed of his behavior towards Sungyeol. Now all he wanted to do was use Chanyeol against his worst enemy - Sungyeol.