- Chapter

Yeollie in charge of LOVE [discontinued]
Yeollie
In charge of LOVE - 13

 

 

Chanyeol was under big impression today. He couldn't believe in his luck this day. For the first time since school started, Sungyeon sat somewhere else than in front of him. Yes she was sitting in the middle of class with some girls, talking with them happily. Of course when teacher started to read list everyone became silent. Chanyeol was happy for his plan which worked and now he had her off of his head. He wanted to stand up and just jump in the air, letting everyone to know how happy he is right now. Being a calm person he is he just turned his head to window and slightly smiled. Now he could peacefully listen teacher or better think about something different. Second option was more attractive and soon his thoughts took the best over him. Thousand thoughts about nothing in particular went through his head, steering his head wantonly. Chanyeol blinked when he caught himself staring at Sungyeon. He shook his head annoyed by this and averted it back to window where he found her reflection. This annoyed Chanyeo even more.
 
Get the hold of yourself pabo! Why'd she still bother you? Chanyeol scolded himself in his mind. He was so lost in his own thoughts that he didn't noticed what was going on around him. It was until he felt really annoying gaze on him. He turned his head with angry face towards Sungyeon and frowned when he saw she was laughing for some reason. Then he finally heard it.
 
"Lee Chanyeol!" his teacher growled. "Now when you finally pay attention at me answer the question." he was ordered. Chanyeol gulped nervously and slightly smiled.
 
"What was the question?" he asked shyly. His teacher shook his head with dissatisfaction.
 
"Chanyeol, detention after school but now focus on lesson!" Chanyeol nodded and rolled his eyes when teacher took his eyes off him. He looked again at Sungyeon and their gazes met. She stuck her tongue towards him and with chuckle turned towards blackboard.
 
Great! Now how to change class? Chanyeol was mad. Even with her in one class it was disaster for him.

 


X----------X----------X

 
Sungyeol and Myungsoo met under the gate of their university and together headed towards their first lecture class. Myungsoo was all gloomy while on Sungyeol face crept silly smile. He had so many question to ask Myungsoo about yesterday that he couldn't choose from which start.
 
Myungsoo only could roll his eyes aware of Sungyeol curiosity. Therefore he had no intention to talk about Sungyeon. He was upset about yesterday and wanted quickly forget about this day.
 
"Hey why you're so silent? Something happened yesterday?" Sungyeol chuckled and nudged Myungsoo playfully on the arm.
 
"Do me a favor and shut up!" Myungsoo snapped. Sungyeol jaw dropped as he heard his best friend angry answer.
 
It couldn't be so bad. Could it? Sungyeol was shocked.
 
"L are you mad at me?" Sungyeol asked softly as if he could break Myungsoo into pieces by his voice.
 
"Maybe..." Myungsoo turned his head in opposite direction.
 
"Ah! But Soo!" Sungyeol cried as he clung to Myungsoo hand. Myungsoo tried to push him away but he failed.
 
"What?!" He turned his angry eyes to Sungyeol who flinched and backed away.
 
"Don't be mad at me! You know I have only you!" Myungsoo knew what will happen next. He knew that Sungyeol would make a scene. He'd open his mouth and pretend to cry loudly, so before Sungyeol could open his mouth for inch Myungsoo covered his lips.
 
"Ok, I'm not mad anymore but promise me something." Myungsoo felt as Sungyeol lips turned into wide smile as he slightly nodded. Myungsoo took off his hand and sighed.
 
"Promise me you will never ask me to go out with anybody ok?" Sungyeol eyes opened wide. He smiled cutely and made puppy eyes.
 
"Sungyeol promise me!" Myungsoo half demanded half pleaded in desperate tone. He don't want go through this hell as yesterday once again.
 
"But..." Sungyeol started nervously but was cut off.
 
"No buts! If you do this you can't call me BEST FRIEND ANYMORE!" With this words Myungsoo his heel and rushed to class leaving sad Sungyeol alone.
 
"But Soo!" Sungyeol whispered sadly.
 
Next time I'll find girlfriend for you! Just wait L! Sungyeol brightened as he pumped his hand in the air in fighting manner.