- Chapter

Yeollie in charge of LOVE [discontinued]
Yeollie
In charge of LOVE - 6

 

 

Sungyeol burst out laughing when Sungyeon kissed Myungsoo on the cheek. Seeing his friend expression Sungyeol crossed his hands around his tummy and crouched laughing his off. Myungsoo shook his head and punched Sungyeol on the head so that he fell on the ground.
 
"Can you just stop it already?" he shouted angrily. Sungyeol shook his head and still laughed.
 
"Fine! This was the last time I helped you!" Myungsoo huffed and went towards bus stop to get to the university. Sungyeol stopped laughing and looked at outgoing Myungsoo.
 
"L wait!" he gathered himself from the ground and ran after Myungsoo. They rode in silence but when they arrived to the university Myungsoo turned to Sungyeol and smirked.
 
"It's my time to laugh at you!" Sungyeol jaw dropped and shiver went down his spine.
 
"Oh thank you!" Sungyeol pouted.
 
"Yeah, thank you too for earlier." Myungsoo scoffed and they went toward their first lecture class. Sungyeol stopped immediately when he saw Soorin sitting on the bench alone, without Woohyun.
 
"You seems to be lucky today Yeollie!"  Myungsoo teased. Sungyeol sent him mad glance before he unhappily went towards her.
 
"H-hi Soorin." he started awkwardly, scratching back of his head.

She raised her eyebrow and looked at him little worriedly. "Something happened Sungyeol?" he smiled nervously and huffed when Myungsoo collided his arm with his, pushing Sungyeol little to the side.
 
"He want to ask you about something. That's why he's nervous." Myungsoo explained with evil grin plastered on his face, trying to not laugh.
 
"Oh. What it is Sungyeol?" she turned her gaze from Myungsoo to Sungyeol who was getting red on face.
 
"Wouldyoumindgoonadatewithme?" he said it so quickly that Soorin could only blink her eyes not understanding anything.
 
"What? You said this too fast." Sungyeol averted his eyes totally embarrassed. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and decided to ask instead of Sungyeol.
 
"He wants to take you on a date." Sungyeol cheeks were burning now. Of the corner of his eye he saw as her happy expression disappeared.
 
"What?" someone shouted behind them. They all turned to this side and saw no one else than Woohyun.
 
Good timing as always Woohyun! Sungyeol scoffed and pouted angrily at Woohyun.
 
"Well, what's the answer?" Myungsoo ignored Woohyun who could start to burn from anger at any time. She lowered her head and started to play with her shoes nervously. She like Sungyeol but he was little too childish for her.
 
"Well..." she started slowly. Sungyeol started to sweat nervously, Myungsoo stayed calm and Woohyun looked at Sungyeol murderously. She didn't want to hurt Sungyeol so she decided to give him a chance but first she need to check if Sungyeol really want to go on a date with her.
 
"Ok but under one condition!" she finished. Sungyeol eyes almost popped of eye sockets, Myungsoo slightly smiled and Woohyun jaw dropped in disbelief. No one of them was ready for such answer.

 


X----------X----------X

 
Pick me up from school today and bring with you Myungsoo. He must go on a date with Ririn or else... You're dead!
 
Chanyeol quickly wrote message to Sungyeol and after that went to his desk leaving Sungyeon alone. She pouted and then happily followed him.
 
"So will he go with me? When? Where? At what time? Will he kiss me? Blah? Blah? ...?" Chanyeol covered his ears not able to listen her babbling anymore.
 
"Oh just shut up! Will you!" he couldn't take this any longer and shouted at her. She closed and looked at him with big shocked eyes.
 
Finally silence. He sighed in relief and took his eyes off her. She pouted and pretended to sobb. Chanyeol didn't look at her even by the corner of his eye. He knew if he will turn his attention to her, she will again become annoying. He hissed in pain when he was kicked on leg under the table. He shot Sungyeon mad gaze before she turned her back to him grinning widely. Now Chanyeol was perfectly sure she will leave him in peace.
 
Sungyeol just don't screw up this! He hopefully prayed in his mind for the miracle and to be free from Sungyeon.