- Chapter

Yeollie in charge of LOVE [discontinued]
Yeollie
In charge of LOVE - 16

 

"Surprise!" shouted Woohyun while doing his best aegyo. He wasn't aware how much he surprised Sungyeol and Myungsoo, making them both speechless.

Snapping out of his trance Sungyeol pushed Chanyeol aside and approached Woohyun. "What are you doing here?" he hissed, keeping his voice low so his mother won't hear him.

"I invited myself." Woohyun answered proudly and stepped inside, forcing Sungyeol to take some steps backward. "By the way, didn't you forget about the ladies waiting outside. It's rude to not let them in." Woohyun mocked, smirking victoriously as he saw how Sungyeol face reddened.

"Shut up." Sungyeol growled and stepped closer to door where were waiting girls.

"I'm sorry for his rudeness." Soorin apologized, feeling sympathy for him.

Sungyeol smiled brightly as she was the only one who could brighten his day. Or maybe the other one apart of his mother.

"It's ok, I'm glad you came." Sungyeol answered, forgetting about unwanted guest and his brother who tried to back away when Sungyeol was focused on someone else than him. Unfortunately for Chanyeol, Myungsoo was the only one who still was aware of everything that was happening around so he kept him in the place.

"Ah so gross!" Sungyeon grimaced and passed by them, walking inside the house. "Pretty face!" she shouted and ran towards Myungsoo who quickly hide himself behind Chanyeol. "Ugh not you again boring deep voiced cold machine." she muttered causing Myungsoo to laugh while Chanyeol wanted to push her out of his house.

"Hello!" all heads turned towards new source of voice. Sungyeol and Chanyeol mother approached them with shy smile on her face.

"Oh Mrs. Lee!" Woohyun rushed to her and grabbed her hands between his own, shaking them gently. Mrs. Lee was surprised and she averted her gaze to Sungyeol, searching for explanation. "My name's Woohyun. I'm Soorin best friend." Woohyun explained as he easily understood Mrs. Lee confusion.

"Nice to meet you Woohyun-sshi." she greeted him politely.

"Mom! Meet my princess Soorin and her sister Sungyeon." Sungyeol interrupted, snatching his mother hands from Woohyun grasp and pulling her closer to giggling girls.

"Sungyeon? She's got similar name to yours Sungyeol." Mrs. Lee chuckled.

"Rude!" Woohyun muttered and he accidentally locked eyes with Chanyeol. They starred at each other for a while until they came to simply conclusion.

I need him to get rid of Sungyeon/Sungyeol! They both thought not aware that Myungsoo caught them on their short time of starring.

"Good evening Mrs. Lee." Soorin bowed politely while Sungyeon extended her hand.

"Hello! I'm Monkey Ririn!" Sungyeon chirped while Mrs. Lee with bright smile shook her hand. "Please don't call me Sungyeon." she added with little low, threatening voice. Soorin immediately smacked her in head for this.

"I'm sorry for my sister." she apologized.

"It's ok!" Mrs. Lee and Sungyeol said in unison after what they started to laugh.

"Let's go to kitchen. I prepared delicious food." Mrs. Lee said after a while when she calmed down. They all followed her and sat around the table. Sungyeol sat down next to Soorin on the one side of the table after he forced Chanyeol to sit next to Ririn opposite of them. On his right he had Myungsoo who was sitting opposite Mrs. Lee which was sitting on Soorin left. They all were happy until they realized something. There were no place for Woohyun to sit.

"You can take my seat!" Chanyeol offered and quickly stood up.

Woohyun smirked and accepted the seat. "Thank you." he said.

"Chan I'll bring you chair from basement." Sungyeol proposed, getting up from his seat.

"I'll do it myself." Chanyeol stopped him.

"And run away?" Myungsoo asked.

"L keep him here." Sungyeol ordered as he sent his brother threatening glance and then speed off to the basement.

"I like your nickname L." Sungyeon sighed as if she was in love. She leaned hands on the table, rested head on her palms and started to stare at Myungsoo with clouded eyes.

"Yeah..." Myungsoo whispered feeling uncomfortable under her gaze. He clenched palms on both sides of his chair and moved slightly towards Sungyeol seat, trying not to look at the annoying girl.

"Chanyeol why don't you help me to serve dinner?" Mrs. Lee asked when she didn't know what to do after some time of watching the kids. She didn't expect their relationship to be this difficult and she started to be concerned about them. When she was in their age, she never had to face something so troublesome like this. She had friends that liked her, some admirers that never fought for her among themselves and she was happy with that. She never needed attention of other boys and so when she met her husband and fell in love with him it was like other boys disappeared from the world. Now it all seems that love is the reason for a battle because no one can back away and give other people chance that they've missed or simply let them be happy.

"Sure mom, I've nothing better to do after all." Chanyeol shrugged and started to help her.


X----------X----------X

 

Sungyeol was grinning widely, ignoring the stinging pain in his left leg caused by Chanyeol strong kick which he gave him when was forced to sit between Sungyeon and Myungsoo much to the older boy relief. He was really enjoying himself however he didn't do anything to annoy his brother. All he was doing was for Chanyeol good sake; that's what he though.

 "Tell me how all of you met." Mrs. Lee asked while placing her chopsticks on the plate as she finished her meal.

"We met on the first day of university." Soorin started when suddenly Woohyun burst out laughing, attracting their attention.

"I’ve never seen a guy fainting on the sight of a girl." he managed to say between his laughs. Mrs. Lee eyes grew bigger as she was more curious on what he meant.

"I must agree it was hilarious!" Myungsoo threw in and also started to laugh even if Sungyeol started kicking  him in the leg.

"What happened? Please tell me!" Mrs. Lee begged. "Soorin?" she then turned to the girl which she thought was the best source of information.

"Well… I remember that he turned to me so I looked at him and smiled but then he suddenly fell on the floor." she explained smiling softly.

"He was drooling all over her." Woohyun corrected and Mrs. Lee started to laugh.

Chanyeol who was listening them the whole time glared at his brother flushed face with pity. For him it wasn't hilarious but pathetic.

“You do remember that I seat here?” Sungyeol muttered causing everyone to laugh even harder.

“Of course we do.” Woohyun finally answered when he managed to stop laughing. He smirked to Sungyeol before added. “The most funny part is when he woke up and thought he’s dreaming! I swear he looked as if he could faint again!” he was about to laugh again but was shocked when he received different reaction.

“Oww… Isn’t love at the first sight sweet?” Mrs. Lee beamed. She glanced at Soorin and Sungyeol and was happy to see their flushed faces.

“Yes it is!” Sungyeon suddenly chimed, focusing her eyes on Myungsoo who stiffened as she started to smile to him. All eyes were now on her.

“What do you mean?” Mrs. Lee was stunned. “Do you perhaps like Myungsoo?”

“Yes! He’s my knight in shining armor!”

Chanyeol thought he would fall off his chair when he heard it. She’s insane!

“I thought you like Chanyeol.” Mrs. Lee pretended to be sad. Chanyeol’s ears perked up.

“Him?” Sungyeon pointed at Chanyeol. “Never!” she shouted.

“That’s so sad, I thought he li-oh! Ouch!” Sungyeol pulled out his aching leg from under the table and started to rub the sore spot.

“I hope you’re just joking Ririn.” Soorin reprimanded her.

“Yes, yes I like to joke!” Sungyeon admitted, however she really didn’t mean it. I still prefer pretty face.

“Anyone wants dessert? Mrs. Lee asked out of the blue. She smiled as everyone nodded. “Boys please help me.”

“I’ll help!” Soorin volunteered and the three of them started to clean from the table.

 


X----------X----------X

 

It was time for guests to go back to home. Everyone said goodbye to Mrs. Lee and Chanyeol who insisted to stay in home and clean the mess. Sungyeol was the only one who went out the house to say goodbye to them.

“I’m glad you came. It was a really nice dinner.” Sungyeol said smiling sheepishly. He reached for Soorin hands and grabbed them between his own, then looked up, straight into her beautiful and shining eyes.

“I couldn’t refuse to come.” She answered blushing slightly.

“Yah sis! Hurry up!” Sungyeon yelled at her sister as she wanted to finally go to home. Nothing kept her there anymore since Myungsoo already went to his home.

“I’m coming!” Soorin shouted back. “See you tomorrow.” She said and hugged Sungyeol who felt thousand butterflies in his stomach.

“Yah!” Sungyeon yelled again, forcing them to part. Soorin smiled to him for the last time and went to her annoyed sister, ignoring the heartbroken Woohyun.


Let's the drama begin!
I just realized that nothing special is happening between Soorin and Sungyeol :P