- Chapter

Yeollie in charge of LOVE [discontinued]
Yeollie
In charge of LOVE - 9

 

 

One hour passed slower than ever. When they were finally free Chanyeol hurried out from the class not caring about slowly walking Sungyeon behind his back. Chanyeol wanted to be as quickly as it's possible near Myungsoo to finally make himself free from Sungyeon. He reached his brother and his friends in less than five minutes. He put his hands on his knees and started to breath loudly.
 
"Myungsoo... She's... yours..." Chanyeol managed to say. He didn't know that her sister was there.
 
"Are you talking about my..." Soorin started but was cut off when Sungyeon squealed and ran to Myungsoo only to wrap her hand around his neck and hang on him. Myungsoo whined in pain trying to push her away.
 
"Ririn it hurts! Stop it! Stop it now!" Myungsoo yelled getting more irritated because she didn't want to stop.
 
"Sungyeon what you're doing?" Sungyeon stiffened and slowly turned around with big eyes.
 
"U-unnie?" she whispered. Soorin was looking at her madly with raised eyebrow.
 
"Why did you get detention?" Soorin asked. Sungyeol shivered because for him Soorin was scary when she was mad.
 
"It's his fault!" Sungyeon shouted and pointed at Chanyeol.
 
What the? It's her fault. He shouted in his mind.
 
"Why you're blaming me?!" Chanyeol shouted.
 
"Hey don't you dare to shout at Soorin sister!" Woohyun scolded Chanyeol receiving from him death glare.

Sungyeol became mad because Woohyun had no rights to yell at his brother too.
 
"But you dare to shout at my brother?" Sungyeol asked angrily. Woohyun gazed at him unpleasantly.
 
"Stop this guys!" Soorin had enough of them all. She grabbed Sungyeon hand and started to pull her away from there. Sungyeol froze in fear that he will have no chance to date her. Woohyun felt bad for making her mad and wanted to scold Sungyeol for this but he couldn't since he could make her more mad. Myungsoo was the only one who smiled. No Ririn means no date with her.
 
"Wait!" Chanyeol shouted. He couldn't let his chance of peaceful life without Sungyeon to disappear. Soorin stopped and turned around. Sungyeon did the same and grinned to Chanyeol even if she was strangely calm near her sister.
 
"She have to go on a date with Myungsoo!" Soorin raised her eyebrow and asked.

"Why?" Chanyeol stiffened trying to quickly come up with something.

"Because he lost the bet. And this is my prize." Sungyeon answered and snatched her hand off her sister grip and ran to Myungsoo, then grabbed his hand and turned to Soorin.
 
"Can I go? Can I go?" she made puppy eyes and then pouted. Soorin looked worriedly at Myungsoo who rolled his eyes. Sungyeol started to nervously chew on his lower lip, curious how it will end.
 
"Are you ok with this Myungsoo?" Soorin asked.
 
"Yes, I already promised Sungyeol that I'll go." Chanyeol looked puzzled at Myungsoo and then at Sungyeol.
 
Did Sungyeol forced Myungsoo to do this? For me? Or for him? Wait! What? It must be for him! He would never think about me! Chanyeol thought.
 
"Ok you can go but not for too long ok? Myungsoo bring her earlier than 10pm ok?" Myungsoo immediately nodded. It wasn't like he will be able to spend time with her longer than few hours.
 
"Thank you!" Sungyeon started to jump in place but then she started to drag Myungsoo away.
 
"Uh I'm still not sure if I should let them go." Soorin said while looking at Sungyeon who stick to Myungsoo hand.
 
"Do you want me to stalk them?" Woohyun proposed. Sungyeol looked at him dumbfounded.
 
"Hey, this is not so bad idea." she agreed and turned to Woohyun.
 
"Maybe you will go with me?" he proposed. Soorin looked down at her feet.
 
"I'll go with Chanyeol! We will be in contact! Bye!" before anyone could react or complain, Sungyeol grabbed hand of his brother and dragged him towards Myungsoo and Sungyeon.