- Chapter

Yeollie in charge of LOVE [discontinued]
Yeollie
In charge of LOVE - 10

 

 

Sungyeon dragged Myungsoo to the nearest park. When they were near play yard she ran to the swings and sat down on one.
 
"Myungsoo!" she shouted happily turning her head to him. Myungsoo rolled his eyes annoyed. He was on a date not with kid on the play yard. Anyway he went closer to her and raised his eyebrow not saying anything.
 
"Swing me please!" she pleaded in sweet tone which could melt hearts but it didn't work on Myungsoo. He went behind her and slowly started to push her forward.
 
"Don't you think it's kind of childish to play in park at day?" Myungsoo decided to ask, hopeful she will change her mind and will want to take her to home.
 
"It's not! But if you want you can take me to the expensive restaurant, cinema, amusement park or arcade and spend your money paying for me and you!" Myungsoo was dumbfounded.
 
"So what you want to do?" he asked, thinking that she thought about something before they went on a date.
 
"I want to play here for a while then go buy ice creams and on a walk while holding hands, hugging and whispering all lovey dovey stuff. Just like in movies!" she answered half happily half dreamily with her head turned towards sky.
 
"Am I your first date?" Myungsoo suddenly asked causing Sungyeon to blush. Fortunately for her she had her back turned to him so he couldn't see her face.
 
"Of course you're not monkey Ririn first date!" she answered little too much awkwardly. Myungsoo smiled and went in front of her and looked her in the eyes.
 
"You should take Chanyeol on date instead of me." Sungyeon puffed her cheeks madly.
 
"I don't like him! He's cold and mean for me! You're handsome and everyone in school will be jealous because of me going on a date with someone like you!" Myungsoo shook his head in disbelief.
 
"You're stupid and childish!" he said while poking her on the forehead. She looked at him with big eyes and blinked. "If you want to impress your friends we need to go on a real date." her eyes became even wider. "I'll take you to the cinema and then to restaurant but I want something in return." Myungsoo grinned as she lowered her head while blushing. Now he could demand from her anything.
 
"What it is?" she mumbled quietly.
 
"I want you to go on a date with Chanyeol one day." she put her foot on the ground and stopped swaying. She stood up and went towards Myungsoo with her head still turned to the ground. Her fringe covered her face so Myungsoo couldn't see smirk which was on her face. She looked up at him with sad face but second later she jumped into his arms with big smile and hugged him tightly.
 
"But you will kiss me oppa!" Myungsoo wanted to kill himself. He got caught on her tricks and now couldn't change this.
 
You stupid choding! You gonna pay me for it! Myungsoo screamed in his head as he forced himself to smile to Sungyeon.
 
"Remember I will never again go on a date with you!" he announced. Sungyeon nestled her head into his hand.
 
"Don't be so sure oppa!" she laughed. "Now let’s go on romantic movie so we can cuddle!" Myungsoo sighed and rolled his eyes as she dragged him to bus stop.

 


X----------X----------X

 
Sungyeol was panting heavily when he finally managed to drag Chanyeol to the park where Myungsoo and Sungyeon were.
 
"Can you not involving me into your love problems?" Chanyeol said leaning his back against tree as Sungyeol hide behind bushes.
 
"What do you mean?" Sungyeol murmured, not looking at him but as his friend.
 
"You and this guy Woohyun are love competitors?" Sungyeol raised his eyebrow and finally looked at Chanyeol.
 
"Why do you think that?" Chanyeol rolled his eyes.
 
Really? You so dumb Sungyeol.
 
"It's obvious you know!" Sungyeol blushed and turned his head to Myungsoo who now was in front of Sungyeon.
 
"Stalking her sister is not a big deal. Hm... maybe you're jealous?" Sungyeol hissed in pain but then laughed as Chanyeol hit him on the head.
 
"I'm trying to get rid of her and you're forcing me to have her on my eyes much too longer that I want it!" Chanyeol complained.
 
Maybe he likes her already but he's denying it? Maybe that's why he's trying to run away from her?
 
"Are you scared to fall in love or something?" Sungyeol asked. Chanyeol froze and clenched his palms into fists. He bit his lower lip to not shout at his stupid brother. Sungyeol laughed to himself waiting for the answer but when silence was too long he turned around and realized that Chanyeol wasn't there. He stood up and started to look around. Chanyeol was anywhere in sight. Sungyeol moved his hand in the air as if he was hitting something and cursed under his nose. When he turned towards swings he cursed again and nervously rubbed his hair. He didn't only lost his brother but also Myungsoo and Sungyeon went somewhere. Now he was alone mad at himself and his brother for making him fail.
 
Soorin will kill me! He cried. He was in big troubles now.