- Chapter

Yeollie in charge of LOVE [discontinued]
Yeollie
In charge of LOVE - 1

 

Sungyeol passed through university gate and inhaled air to his lungs. Myungsoo who stood next to him raised his eyebrow.
 
"Are you ok?" he asked turning his eyes to different direction to look around.
 
"Do you feel it? This is the new world L!" Sungyeol answered excited.
 
"Similar to school world, so in my opinion nothing special." Myungsoo shrugged. Sungyeol turned to him and hit his shoulder.
 
"Aren't you excited to meet new people?" he shot his best smile. Myungsoo only rolled his eyes.
 
"I don't want to meet anyone like you again. I already regret that I met you." Sungyeol puffed his cheeks making them look bigger.
 
"So sweet from you my b-e-s-t f-r-i-e-n-d!" Myungsoo smiled to him reluctantly.
 
"We should go." Myungsoo said and went towards nearest building. Sungyeol bit his lower lip madly, cursing Myungsoo in his mind. When he wanted to take one step something attracted his attention. He turned his head to the side where something orange flashed on the corner of his eye. His eyes opened wider when he saw bunch of long orange hair that reached to the girl waist. She stood with her back to him but he could admire how slim and tall she was. Sungyeol swallowed his saliva when he had it too much in his mouth. Almost as if he was drooling at her sight. His cheeks became red when he realized that he was looking at her too long.
 
"Oh my..." he squeaked and ran to Myungsoo. It took him a while before he found him, leaning his back on the wall and looking around boringly.
 
"L!" Sungyeol shouted as if from this depended his life. Myungsoo looked at him and face palmed himself because of his friend stupidity. He wondered what was so important for Sungyeol to attract all attention on himself.
 
"L!" Sungyeol started to shake him with panic in his eyes. Myungsoo growled and pushed him to the side.
 
"Can you stop already and tell me what happened?!" he shouted at Sungyeol who made face of hurt puppy.
 
"L I saw girl..." he gasped. Myungsoo shook his head dumbfounded.
 
"Oh seriously? I don't see any girl here, you know?" Myungsoo scoffed.
 
"But I saw this special one!" he explained.
 
"Yes? And what's so special in her?" Myungsoo asked while shaking his head to take from his eyes bangs.
 
"Oh... She's beautiful even when I couldn't see her face." Sungyeol stopped for a while and laughed awkwardly. "She's slim and tall and have a wonderful long orange hair." Myungsoo sighed and nudged him in the hand.
 
"Are you talking about this girl?" Sungyeol quickly turned around and his jaw dropped when he saw her again.
 
"She's pretty..." he whispered dreamily. Myungsoo took few steps and reached his level. Then he closed Sungyeol mouth because he looked stupid.
 
"Forget about her. She's not for you." Myungsoo finally said and sent him apologetic gaze.
 
"MWO?!"


 
X----------X----------X
 


 
 
Chanyeol entered his class and looked around. Some students already found friends and now chatted happily. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and went to the last desk near window. He ignored all stares that he got while walking there. He wasn't a talkative person but rather a loner. He blamed his stupid brother for stole almost all charm from his mother when she gave him birth. He sighed and leaned his head on his hand, lazily looking through the window. Even if door opened loudly he didn't look in that direction. He jumped in place and looked madly at the girl in front of him which loudly threw books on her table. She sat on chair and huffed to some girls, madly turning her head to the window. Chanyeol rolled his eyes at this girl behavior. He looked around the class only to realize that all eyes were now on the girl in front of him. Chanyeol sighed again. He hated people like them. Make one bad move and they will laugh at you behind your back. Make another, they will bully you to the end of school.
 
"Hello everyone!" Chanyeol looked with grimace at his teacher which was wearing tight blue dress to mid-thigh and black sweater. She had too much make-up on her face. He turned his head feeling the urge to vomit.
 
"Listen kids! I'm Mrs Park and I'm your homeroom teacher. I'd like you all to introduce yourself!" Mrs Park happily clapped in her hand and looked around the class. Her smile faded when she saw Chanyeol grimace.
 
"Let's start from you boy." she pointed at him. Chanyeol eyes widened and he felt as anger boiled in him. "Come here, ppalli!" Chanyeol slowly stood up and went towards her. He heard as everyone were gossiping about him. Girls were talking about his appearance. Chanyeol stopped near teacher but he kept distance from her.
 
"The stage is yours..." she wanted to say his name but she didn't know it yet.
 
"Hi my name is Chanyeol. Nice to meet you all." he said slowly, dispassionately and monotonously. But what attracted all attention was his deep voice.
 
"Oh that's very interesting Chanyeol." Mrs Park scoffed. She allowed him to sit down and Chanyeol immediately went to his desk. Girl which sat in front of him turned around and laid her hands on his table.
 
"Boring!" she shouted and stuck out her tongue. Chanyeol didn't react but turned his head to the window, ignoring her totally. She stood up and went to teacher to say something about her. Chanyeol didn't listen or look at her but he could feel her gaze on him. He just sighed, finding another person which seems to want be his enemy.
 
"Hi, I'm Sungyeon but call me Ririn! I'm...." Chanyeol only heard her name and his body shivered. *She even has similar name to Sungyeol...* he was really unsatisfied, being in this class. He had no idea in what kind of trouble will put him brother.