- Chapter

Yeollie in charge of LOVE [discontinued]
Yeollie
In charge of LOVE - 8

 

 

Chanyeol sat on the last desk near window and looked outside. Inside he was shouting because he was alone in class with Sungyeon which sat in first desk near wall.
 
"I need to leave you for half hour so be quiet or else I'll give you more hours of detention." teacher threatened and left class. Chanyeol count to the three before Sungyeon stood up from her seat and ran to him.
 
"So what we're doing?" she asked with big smile plastered on her face.
 
"Nothing." Chanyeol growled.
 
"Uh cold machine you're soooo boring!" Sungyeon shouted and poked his cheek. Chanyeol looked at her with cold eyes. "Uh I'm so scared!" she started to laugh.
 
"Just shut up if you want to see Myungsoo once again!" Chanyeol shouted, silencing her immediately. She pouted sadly and went to her desk after what she sat down and huffed angrily. Chanyeol give sign of relief and looked at his phone.
 
I've got detention because of this stupid girl and I'm stuck in one class with her. That's mean you need to wait for us and better be there when I go out!
 
He sent message to Sungyeol, the last person he thought he will ever write.

 


X----------X----------X

 
Sungyeol got message and laughed nervously because of Chanyeol attitude towards Ririn and because they already were waiting for them.
 
"It seems we need to wait for them because both of them got detention." Sungyeol said nervously.

Soorin sighed and shook her head. "I should have know this. She always get detention." everyone looked at her with raised eyebrow.
 
They're so different. How it's possible they're siblings? Sungyeol couldn't believe in it. First person to cheer up Soorin was Woohyun. He hugged Soorin and her hair.
 
"Don't worry Soorin. I'm sure one day she will change for the better." Woohyun looked at Sungyeol and sent him victorious smile. Sungyeol eyes narrowed and his palms clenched into fists. Myungsoo who was looking at them bored, nudged Sungyeol on the arm to force him to say something.
 
"I'm sure when she find love she will change." Sungyeol grinned to Woohyun who sent him death glare. Soorin pulled away of Woohyun and looked from Woohyun to Sungyeol.
 
"Thank you guys!" she smiled to them and Sungyeol almost fainted seeing her angelic smile.