- Chapter

Yeollie in charge of LOVE [discontinued]
Yeollie
In charge of LOVE - 14

 

 

Sungyeol wasn't paying attention on lecture while he was busy thinking about how to make Sungyeon and Chanyeol to be together. He was so determinate that he didn't even felt his friends worried or annoyed gazes on him. Woohyun who unfortunately sat next to him had enough of this. He sighed and slapped Sungyeol on back of his head causing him to hit his forehead on the desk. Sungyeol groaned in pain and shoot him death glare.

"It hurts idiot!" he hissed. Woohyun shrugged while he grimaced.

"I suffer every time when I need to spend time near you. You're such a pain in my ." he scoffed.

"Tch! I don't even feel your presence rotten idiot!" Woohyun raised his eyebrow.

"Rat like you don't have chance to be with princess." Sungyeol grinned at this words.

"But frog had chance with princess so why not rat?" Woohyun glared at him.

"Dude it's only cartoon! We live in real world! Things like this never happen!" Woohyun mocked and with quiet laugh turned to blackboard.

Yeah? Just watch!  Sungyeol shouted in his mind and patted Soorin on her shoulder to attract her attention. Woohyun looked madly at Sungyeol hand which covered half of his notebook and prevented him from writing.

"Excuse me! I'm trying to write here not like some other people!" Woohyun hissed and smacked Sungyeol hand who only regaled him with briefly gaze.

"What do you want Sungyeol?" Soorin whispered to him. She heard their bickering but she ignored it.

"Hey would you like to come with your sister in Saturday to my house?" he asked while making puppy eyes. She thought for a second and then smiled to him.

"Yes why not." Sungyeol thanked her with big smile on his face and he felt as his heart could jump out of his chest and tell the whole world how much he love this girl.

Sungyeol turned to Myungsoo and nudged him on the arm. With raised eyebrow Myungsoo turned to Sungyeol.

"What?" he asked coldly still in his bad mood.

"Come to my home on Saturday. My mom invite you." Sungyeol grinned because he knew when he will mention his mother then Myungsoo won't refuse.

"If you say so. Tell her I'll come." Myungsoo answered with deep sigh.

"Great! I'll send you details later!" Sungyeol turned to the blackboard almost shouting from joy.


X----------X----------X

 

"Umma! Umma!" Sungyeol rushed to the kitchen when he took off his shoes. His mother was cooking at this moment and she almost dropped spoon which she had in her hand.

"Something happened Sungyeol?" she asked worriedly. Sungyeol hugged her tightly and in his eyes appeared tears of joy.

"Umma! In Saturday we will have guests! My cute princess Soorin and her evil sister Ririn and of course my quiet best friend Myungsoo!" she looked at him with wide opened eyes and in big shock. She couldn't believe her son finally will bring girls to home.

"That's great Sungyeol!" she shouted and soon both of them started to jump in excitement. After a while they stopped because Sungyeol mother started to pant. Well she wasn't so young.

"So I'll finally meet this girl you like?" Sungyeol nodded his head and added.

"And girl which I want to match up with Chanyeol."

"Mwo?" Sungyeol laughed at his mother cute response to the situation.

"Yes umma! This will be interesting day!" they both smirked devilish.

"I'll make delicious dinner and desert and Oh! I'm so excited!" she couldn't hide her excitement.

"Me too umma! Ah and please don't tell this Chanyeol. I want to make him surprise."

Well maybe bad surprise but who cares?  He added in his mind.

"Uh tell about what?" she did face of innocent girl which have no clue about what he was talking.

"Oh umma I love you so much!" Sungyeol hugged her tightly and kissed in cheek.

"I love you too Sungyeol but now go get change and let me finish dinner." Sungyeol let go of her and with smile ran up the stairs to his room. His mother turned to her boiling food and secretly wiped tears from her eyes. She was so happy right now and she had hope everything will go good in Saturday.