- Chapter

Yeollie in charge of LOVE [discontinued]
Yeollie
In charge of LOVE - 2

 

 

Myungsoo went towards lecture class as the lecture was about to start. He again ignored Sungyeol and decided to ignore him until the end of the day. For him Sungyeol plus girl, especially pretty girl, was something like ticking time bomb. Better to avoid than get into trouble.
 
Sungyeol frowned and placed his hands on the both sides of his hips and looked at Myungsoo angrily. He couldn't believe that actually Myungsoo said this girl wasn't for him. Shouldn't he support him and cheer him? But no! Myungsoo being his cold hearted bastard don't know how to act as a real friend.
 
I'll show him that I'm worth her!
 
He started to make heavy step by step towards this girl. Soon he was close enough to reach for her and pat her gently on the shoulder when something incredible happened. Guy who looked as womanizer hugged her and lifted, turning her around in circle. Sungyeol body became weak and he closed his eyes, listening to her angelic laughter. He was torn out of his thoughts when Myungsoo shook him vigorously.
 
"Stop dreaming about her, you look stupid." Sungyeol puffed his cheeks and averted his head.
 
"I don't need your help my not-so-friend!" he said through gritted teeth.
 
"But don't run to me when she'll tell you that you're stupid." Myungsoo warned.
 
"I won't, don't worry." Sungyeol shot his big smile and turned to this girl. He felt as everything spins around when he stood face to face with this girl. When she looked at him and smiled sweetly Sungyeol fainted and fell on the ground. Myungsoo raised his eyebrow dumbfounded and after a while tried not to laugh.
 
"Is he ok? Woohyun-ah please help me wake him up!" Myungsoo couldn't take this anymore. He burst out laughing so hard that some of people looked at him as an idiot.
 
"Can you stop? Here's unconscious guy and you're laughing!" she yelled at Myungsoo while putting Sungyeol head on her lap. Woohyun at that time slapped him slightly on the cheek.
 
"Uh... Ah..." Sungyeol groaned feeling as his head gonna explode. He slowly opened his eyes and looked up straight at smiling girl.
 
"Am I dreaming?" he asked while laughing dreamily. He was about to faint again when Myungsoo got into action.
 
"Get a grip on yourself Sungyeol!" he shouted. Sungyeol immediately sat and sent Myungsoo angry gaze. Anyway after some second bright smile found its way on his lips as an idea popped to his head.
 
"Oh I feel so lonely! My friend Myungsoo don't treat me good!" he hugged this girl and pretended that he's crying.
 
"Eh! What you're doing! Don't touch her!" Woohyun grabbed his shoulders and started to pull him away from her.
 
"Woohyun-ah! It's ok." she sent him calming look. Woohyun pouted and looked away mad at Sungyeol. For him this girl was only his.
 
"I can be your friend. What's your name?" Sungyeol raised his head happily and answered smiling widely.
 
"I'm Lee Sungyeol!" her eyes widened but after a while she started to laugh, with her hand almost covering her lips.
 
"I'm Park Soorin. You have similar name to my younger sister Sungyeon." Sungyeol weakly smiled not knowing if it's good or bad news.
 
"Seriously this is funny!" he said half awkwardly.
 
"Oh! So you will be as my brother!" she stated. Sungyeol face became pale and he was scared that for her he will be always as a brother.
 
"Hey I'm Myungsoo. Sorry for my earlier behavior." Myungsoo pulled towards her his hand and helped her to stand up.
 
"Soorin. Oh and this is my best friend Woohyun." she pointed at Woohyun who was looking at Myungsoo and Sungyeol angrily.
 
"I can't say that I'm happy..." he started but was cut off by Soorin.
 
"Hey be nice for them. They're my friends for now on." she said and took Sungyeol and Myungsoo hands while pulling them towards lecture class. Woohyun clenched his palms and gritted his teeth.
 
"She's mine!" he murmured and followed them.


X----------X----------X


 
Chanyeol heard as chair in front of him moved. He caught his breath for a few second and sighed in relief that Sungyeon didn't turn to him. Now he could peacefully go through first organizing lesson and after that go to home. He was happy that his stupid brother had lectures by almost all day so he will not bother him in home. Chanyeol blinked his eyes angrily hearing as Sungyeon moved in her seat. She didn't turn to him but to one girl. Chanyeol anger was raising while listening to the noises her shoes were making. He couldn't believe in his bad luck. Why couldn't sit there wonderful, nice, calm, quiet and shy girl instead of this noisy, annoying and moving constantly creature.
 
"Isn't he cute?" he managed to hear one girl and giggling Sungyeon.
 
"He? This boring deep voiced cold machine?" Chanyeol jaw almost dropped.
 
Boring deep voiced cold machine? What? She's insane!
 
"Wow this fits him. Mr. Cold Machine!" they giggled. Chanyeol only rolled his eyes.
 
"Girls please give me five minutes and then I'll let you go to home." Mrs Park shouted to them. Sungyeon pouted to her new friend and turned her head to the window. Chanyeol managed to smile without even realising it. He could again think about whatever will pop to his mind.
 
After five minutes they were free and Chanyeol quickly left class to not be caught by Sungyeon and other people.