- Chapter

Yeollie in charge of LOVE [discontinued]
Yeollie
In charge of LOVE - 3

 

 

Chanyeol was walking along the street with feeling that someone was stalking him. He turned around few times but didn't see anyone. He wasn't sure if he should ignore this or do something with this. He stopped on the street lights and started to listen. His ears caught giggles coming from somewhere. His eyes narrowed in anger when he recognized one of the girls. He vigorously turned around on his heel and went towards these giggles. He stopped in front of two girls, with his hands crossed on his chest. Girls looked at him with big eyes.
 
"Run!" Sungyeon shouted to her friend and pushed Chanyeol aside to make space to run away. Unfortunately for Sungyeon, Chanyeol managed to catch her hand and stop her from running away. She turned to him and pouted.
 
"Boring deep voiced cold machine caught me!" Chanyeol wanted to facepalm but he couldn't while he was holding her hand. When he realized it he quickly snatched his hand away.
 
"Don't stalk me anymore!" he warned. His deep voice sounded scary. She pulled her forefinger to her lips and said with tone of little girl.
 
"Monkey Ririn wasn't stalking cold machine."
 
"Did you lost your mind?!" Chanyeol raised his voice almost shouting at her.
 
"Cold machine is hurting monkey Ririn!" she kept acting, adding hurt expression. People that passed next them sent them weird glances.
 
"Stop stalking me and bothering me! This is the last warning!" Chanyeol hissed. She looked at him puzzled but after a while she stuck out her tongue to him.
 
"I won't! Boring as always deep voiced cold machine!" she mocked and ran away. Chanyeol took one big breath and sighed. He stood there until he was sure that she wasn't hiding somewhere. Then he went to his home to finally rest from the stupid and weird day in school.


X----------X----------X


Sungyeol sat next to Soorin while Myungsoo sat on her other side. When Woohyun came to them his blood boiled. He looked at Soorin and she sent him warm smile. Woohyun couldn't decide where to sit. But when he realized how kind of dreaming gazes Sungyeol was giving her, he decided to sit down next to him.
 
Grrr... Is he going to control me all the time? Sungyeol was angry that Woohyun choose seat next to him. Now for sure Woohyun will interrupt them when he will feel need to do this. Namely in the good situations between him and Soorin.
 
"Uh Soorin can I check if we have the same schedule?" they were put into groups and Sungyeol wanted to know if he will be able to spend lot of time with her.
 
"Yes sure." she gave him her schedule and Sungyeol started to quickly check it. He almost jumped in place when he found out that they're in the same group.
 
"We're together! Me, you and Myungsoo." he said happily.
 
"Ok that's fine! Isn't it Woohyun?" Woohyun looked at her and faked smile, clearly not happy about this.
 
We have a lot of breaks between our lectures. I can use this time properly and... and take her for a date someday! Sungyeol almost slid down his seat at the thought about go on a date with Soorin.
 
"Sungyeol can you stop freaking out? I can't focus on lecture!" Woohyun scolded him. Sungyeol turned his head in his direction and they were looking each other angrily into eyes.
 
Stupid jealous Woohyun! Sungyeol shouted in his mind before he turned his eyes to the blackboard.
 
After some more lectures they finally could go to home. They all together left the school only to separate behind the gate.
 
"So see you tomorrow Soorin!" Sungyeol and Myungsoo waved to her almost forgetting about Woohyun who stood next to her.
 
"See you!" she shouted back and then walked away with grinning Woohyun. Sungyeol sighed and made sad face.
 
"I wish I could accompany her in her way to home." Myungsoo rolled his eyes and slapped him on the head.
 
"You could ask her for permission but you're too scared to do this." from Sungyeol ears and nose almost burst out flames. Seeing his red as lava face, Myungsoo burst out laughing.
 
"I'm not scared! I'm a brave man!" Sungyeol explained while waving his hands angrily.
 
"Then prove this. Ask her tomorrow for a date." Myungsoo grinned when Sungyeol face became pale.
 
"Tomorrow? Isn't this too fast?" Myungsoo raised his eyebrow amused.
 
"Chicken!" Myungsoo started to pretend chicken. Sungyeol puffed his cheeks angrily.
 
What should I do? I'm not scared but isn't this too early to ask her for a date?
Sungyeol gulped not knowing what to do. But seeing how Myungsoo was making fun of him, made him mad.
 
"Yah! Ok, ok! I'll ask her tomorrow!" Sungyeol finally shouted and Myungsoo stopped pretending chicken. He looked at Sungyeol with satisfied expression.
 
"Fine, then see you tomorrow." Myungsoo said and walked away without caring about anything. Sungyeol sighed and facepalmed himself.


As you can see I got my computer back ;)
I'll try to update more often!